General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-13-2008, 09:07 AM
The Integra Guru!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW. I dont know what to say...

But i'm with Jamie^ We have your back so please let us know if you need ANYTHING! I'll try and send a couple bucks also

Originally Posted by 94lsteg
You sided with the wrong guy dummy... Josh has forgot more than you have learned about Hondas.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:09 AM
Awesome User

Originally Posted by miasma
That'd be amazing if Jay did something on-air for this, I'd watch for sure. If anything comes up from him definitely let us know or hell even pm me, I'd love to know.
I was wondering what kind of contact information we should refer radio/tv stations to right now. I don't know if any of that information changed, and I would like to make sure I'm sending the right information to the right media teams.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:09 AM

is there anyway to see exactly how many independent users have seen this thread zate?

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 08-13-2008, 09:12 AM

I just sent $1
I know it ain't much, but if everyone reading this post gave $1 it would add up fast!
Old 08-13-2008, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by importguy1208
It sucks but even if we come up with the retainer fee Branden and I don't have enough money to survive the next week, let alone the 30 days minimum this is going to take to get through. I am going to have some things posted up for sale soon so if anyone needs something please let me know!

I'm probably going to come off as the bad guy here, but I simply can't believe you guys would extend yourself to that level for a customer. If you guys had a larger company and could deal with a larger overhead it would be a bit more understandable, but to do all this work without payments and put yourself in a situation where you can't pay your bills? No offense, but with that level of financial irresponsibility how well is your business going to be run?

And YES, I have read the thread and say that this guy offered a bunch of lame excuses for not putting money down. But excuses don't keep a roof over one's head and at some point you simply need to say, "We need money to be able to continue with this project". Presumably before you're 16K into it.

In all this situation sucks. This Joe kid seems like a complete scumbag. And truthfully I hope you guys can recoup your losses and that he is punished accordingly. But I know I'd never put my family's well being and the roof over my head in jeopardy over verbal IOUs and promises. Best of luck. Ill be watching and hope this plays out well.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:17 AM

Checking in from Cincystreetscene.com
Best story ever - Cincy Street Scene

This whole situation is crazy and I hope it gets worked out for you. Good luck man.
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by 12VOLTGUY
I just sent $1
I know it ain't much, but if everyone reading this post gave $1 it would add up fast!
Thank you, it is much appreciated and every little bit counts.

My contact info is as follows:

Name: Aaron Fiehn
Phone: (352) 274-3446
Email: JAPWorks@aol.com or ImportGuy1208@aol.com
AIM: ImportGuy1208 or JAPWorks

Sent a few bucks via Paypal. Good luck with the shop, you guys seem to do quality work. Enjoy your new show Celica. =D
Old 08-13-2008, 09:26 AM

^ i can uderstand your point, although i think since its such a new shop they wanted to go all out on this so people could see their work.

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 08-13-2008, 09:28 AM

I hope this scrawny little punk gets what is coming to him. About time he find out the hard way that playin thug isnt as easy as he thought. Good Luck man!!

RochesterSportRiders.com Checking in

Rochester, NY