General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-13-2008, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im not from the area but a charity car show might be something cool. It could raise money, get the word out, and get him some business.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Awesome User

Originally Posted by Supp0rt3r
Nice job! I'd add at least a sentence or two mentioning his prior record with these scumbag moves. Something like, "When word of this attempt to scam JAP Works got out, several people from the community recognized Mr. Dono as the perpetrator of prior scams -- for example, taking payment on auctioned items without ever sending them. (insert other instances here)" Or something like that. Define the character.

Thank you - added.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:11 PM

Someone please ban this 12 yr old. Mods have asked many times to keep this on track ! This is getting world wide attention and she wont shut her mouth. ATTENTION WHORE BE GONE ! Or at least shut your mouth in this thread.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:13 PM
c-m

ImportGuy ----

Does Japworks still exist ?

Is the shop set up with signs and everything or was this the first ever car you had in the shop that you are trying to start up ?

Reason I ask is ... For those of you who are local .... Instead of doing the paypal thing you guys should all go to japworks and get something done to your car .... That way everyone benefits for the Joe Homo !!

Exposure for Japworks. Money for Japworks. GOOD work done to the customers cars !!

DONE !!! GAME OVER !!!
Old 08-13-2008, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Import Power
Checking in from the 3000GT/Stealth world
3000GT/Stealth International Message Center

I run the service shop here at 3SX. Have been in this guys shoes.

Customer drops car for X....Over time (months and months) adds this and that. Is states away, on a trip out of the country...waiting for settlement check, waiting for "sign up bonus" from the army etc.

At the end the car is at $15-$25K. And they have NO way to pay for it.

Mechanic liens are great. And normally gets them moving quickly. And they DO take precedent over all other liens. You get paid first, then the bank.

We get 50% or more for jobs over $1,000. And when things are added more money needs to be put down before work continues.

Been there, done that and I feel for the shop that is now going thru this becuase of this now known scammer. It's people like JD that make hard working people like us really pissed off.

Hope you get to keep the car. And then some.
Shit adds up quick when you have to make 50 dyno pulls to dial in a tune.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:17 PM
...TR's resident Racist..

got to squeeze in BTL

A clever person solves problems but a Wise person avoids them... A.Einstein

Old 08-13-2008, 01:17 PM

just read the 25+ pages since I went to bed last night. to Japworks I will send some $$ when I get paid friday. The hours of entertainment from watching this tool get owned is worth it. GL to you and your shop! now I have to read abut this "claw" character.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Awesome User

Originally Posted by Acura123
Im not from the area but a charity car show might be something cool. It could raise money, get the word out, and get him some business.
Whenever I get my Camaro driveable, and I actually HAVE the money to put into it, these guys do have my business (as long as it's still around).
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Ruhe in Frieden Pablo