General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-13-2008, 03:18 PM
Mazing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

even if this retard somehow gets his car back without paying. i don't think he can park it anywhere without it getting beat to shit. internet ownage is a biatch.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:18 PM

Default Idea...

... I'm no web designer, but they own japworks.com, it goes to a plain-text summary of this whole mess right now. Perhaps someone on here could help get them some business by designing them a better website? I'll take a stab but my graphic design skills are lacking. I can write, so if you guys want any copy/content written up, let me know (drfs@drfsrich.com), but it seems like in this bunch of nerds we could definitely help JW pull in some much-needed business at the moment!

You guys have some absolutely AWESOME publicity in this, and given the dire financial situation you're in, you need to capitalize on it ASAP.

Let me know if I can help!

- Rich
Old 08-13-2008, 03:23 PM

this thread is getting better. I can't wait til Friday.

I would love to donate but I am having scammer problems too. long story short 1xxxxx$ for a 5mph fenderbender.

Good luck and I will totally be keeping my eye on this thread.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:25 PM

ok i feel the need to break in here. my name is heather. im BRANDENS (with a e not a o) fiance. thats mine and brandens money that funded that stupid piece of rice. i personally have not met the kid, talked to him on the phone once and he was too scared to tell me his name. also being a mother myself (we have two little boys that are suffering from the fact that this stupid theif stole our money) i would like to meet his mother and shake her hand for the awesome job she did of raising this turd.

anyway i would ask that the threats on his person stay to a min. i do not want this thread ending up in court and Branden and Aarons character be attacked for allowing it. We will get this guy. and hopefully the next girlfriend he has will be his cellmate buba.
ok im done on with the joe bashing.
p.s. and thanks everyone for the support
Old 08-13-2008, 03:26 PM

he pops in makes a empty threats then runs away again

ill mark his words, so long as he marks them with 16k + what week plus of $500 a day storage?

Last edited by flat 4 scooby; 08-13-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:29 PM
I ride a Photo Chopper

added some new trackbacks...

Counting Down until Friday!
Old 08-13-2008, 03:30 PM
is a legend.

soooooooooo epppppppppppicccccccccc
Old 08-13-2008, 03:32 PM
Photoshop Addict

This thread grows by the minute! Not sure if I mentioned it, but StreetFire.net has several people watching this thread, me among them. I was on TR before Dono's scam was found, though. Presidential is also a member of SF as well as here.

Old 08-13-2008, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by SCP Celica
Wow, this grew rather quickly. I suppose when you take thousands of people that have no life, and put them on the internet this is what happens. I will have the car by Friday afternoon. I can guarantee that 100%. Mark my word.By the way, I like all the attention this is bringing on me. Keep it up.

yea i bet you like the attention. you like being called a douch, you douch bag. one day you will wake up and realize any chance you had of actually doing something(other than scamming, And now that too) with your life is over. this will haunt you forever. but hey good news is your FAMOUS!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 03:34 PM

Hey guys, I joined just to write this single post in this thread. Its been linked to over at AR15.com.

Has anyone considered that this may be just another scam by that same kid? It has all the marks of a great con. Someone is in trouble, ruined by no fault of their own. They're trying to make it right but its taking some time and seems difficult. Suddenly he can't afford to put an attourney on retainer and starts taking donations. There's a great sob story, complete with a neglected newborn baby, house going to be repossessed and business going under. Can't sell the car because the lien isn't through yet, and he has apparently not done any other business in the last four and a half months to help keep the doors open. Employees, business partners and even family members of the bad guy show up, oddly enough, making some of the same grammatical errors in their corroboration to the story.

Then suddenly, a paypal account appears and people start dumping cash into it. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Then again, I may be all wet.