General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-13-2008, 03:53 PM
September - Ride of the Month

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Digital
We will be starting on everything this week. He's getting a complete package.

If you all are interested in viewing some of our most recent designs please refer to these links below.

http://clients.ic3ddesign.com/mecca/mecca_flyer1_pro_cf1.jpg

http://clients.ic3ddesign.com/porter&chester/p&c_revised_drk2.jpg

We look forward to assisting his company in being represented and promoted accordingly.
cool, but you left the background thru the glass on both cars DUH !!!
Old 08-13-2008, 03:54 PM

hey whats up just joined this was linked at hondasofnewengland.com haha my fav part was when importguy went into his wtb thread and told him he had a newly built celica lol good luck getting this kid and i put the thread on g2ic.com alot of florida members

Last edited by integLSdriver; 08-13-2008 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:57 PM
LS1.Tech'er

Originally Posted by Tommy T!
Damn I didn't see it on LS1tech yet.
Check out this scammer kid getting owned - LS1TECH

There is be.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Z Fury
I posted in it...
Old 08-13-2008, 04:06 PM
ROLLIN UP STANKY!!!

jap works is definetly a credible business, without asking brandon berger called me last night and offered me parts for the rest of the bill for the work i did on the celica, because joe dono left his entire savings in limbo , if i ever see this kid in person i swear to god am going slap the fuck out of him , i worked 5 18 hour days getting this car done with arron and brandon and this fucker has no money
Old 08-13-2008, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by djtomr941
He's legit. I just left him $50. Then I thought crap! I should have left him $60 for the down payment.

YOU, my friend, are the epic one! Lets keep the donations going, guys!!

You know what I need to do... this amazing detailer in SoCal has my $50 deposit on a 10+ hour detail/paint correction/Swissvax job he's going to do for my car, so I need to say I need it back...

and added to the $10 I already donated it will also equal to the $60 down payment.

$60 down payment ftmfw
Old 08-13-2008, 04:10 PM
ROLLIN UP STANKY!!!

yeah guys i also appreciate the donations , i want to get this asshat in jail and having forced buttsecks , i was planning to tune cars for japworks and build honda's in the shop , but no japworks means i can't work out of the shop , i was putting my A game into the celica so i could partner up with them and this bullshit happens
Old 08-13-2008, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by DC5_babe
i don't know but something feels fishy about xdoctor. i understand that people are going to have different opinons on this subject but if you are going to post "maybe i am all wet" meaning that you don't know the whole story, then don't post up something as rediculous as that. my first thought is that this is Joe. i think that he is makign up random names on TR making it seem that SOME people side with him.

i don't know, maybe that's just me.
I have to admit like xdoctor ,I was a little skeptical too.There is simply too much bad info around about Joe Douche bag to keep me from actually believing his side .The thing about the internet is there are bad people,but you are guaranteed someone will call them on it .I have yet to see any negative feedback about those that did the work (except from JD) and those with unproved skepticism.

BTW I found this VIA a link on bcmazda3.com ( MAZDA BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA)and don't know any of individuals involved.
Awesome User

With the amount of attention that this has received, I can understand that there are skeptics. It actually feeds the monster that is, this thread.

I'm honestly curious if he (Joe Dono) know's that this was actually addressed on Radio show's. Joe, I don't know if you knew, but, lots of people outside of the internet are interested in the outcome of this. I doubt you'll find this post, but, you never know but what's your thoughts on that?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Rock on!

GL JAP....Joe's an asshat, thieving, lying, manipulative, no conscious-having POS