General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-13-2008, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im sorry but if someone kept giving me the impression that i was going to get the money i would finish the car as well
And you would end up accepting internet donations to cover your outstanding bills...
Old 08-13-2008, 07:48 PM
I ride a Photo Chopper

LOL!!! On his laptop thread on car audio I noticed this:

Originally Posted by jt detailing
Re: Cheap laptop FS
Refs on here are none, I don't buy and sell a lot. I don't have a ebay account other wise I would be selling on ebay.
I do a lot of buying and selling on craigslist. I gave my trust just last week when two days ago [/b]I received old large female clothes, and two red bricks.[/b] I have posted pictures about it too. I have lost all trust with members here.

HP Pavilion dv6000 is the M&M
I don't know if this is true, or complete bullshit, but if it's true KUDOS to whomever sent him the hag clothes and bricks!!!

Last edited by RebelGTP; 08-13-2008 at 07:52 PM. Reason: added link to thread on laptop...
Old 08-13-2008, 07:49 PM

Shawn, get in touch with me.. I can get you some trophies/goodies for the BBQ..
Old 08-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Low N Slow

Hey if you do deiced to have a bbq and show im sure alot of people would show up, me being one of them, and many other people from his wonderful hometown

Old 08-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Troll extraordinaire

wow, ive missed so much here apparently.. this is gonna take hours to read. good work though everyone.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:52 PM
they call me baby Jesus

i personally dont think that was him posting at 4 something today... i think someone made that name and did that... now if admins could look at ip addresses and confirm it was him then id believe it but until now i dont.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:54 PM

I've read this thread through and through since yesterday afternoon and I just have to say wow.... Wow at the audacity of this scumbag kid.

At any rate, I have some things that need to be painted and installed on my car (01 vw jetta... mostly hood and sideskirts) but its a shame that I'm in MA (actually from massdriven.com like a couple of members have mentioned on here)

If I were in Florida, I would so take my car down there and you can bet the farm that I'd pay you up front only for the hassle you've dealt with because of this waste of life.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:56 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by SayWhaa?
i personally dont think that was him posting at 4 something today... i think someone made that name and did that... now if admins could look at ip addresses and confirm it was him then id believe it but until now i dont.
PM me a link to the post and I will take a look.

Also just to state again, guys leave the personal details out of this thread.. tons of places online that has that info already, we dont need/want it on here. Try to stay relatively on topic and resist the urge to be an attention whore DC5
Old 08-13-2008, 07:57 PM

Old 08-13-2008, 07:58 PM

To everyone that thinks this guy came out asking for donations I suggest you go back and reread this thread in it entirety. This dude didn't have a paypal account untill he was talked into it by the community.

Maybe some of you have never had other give you a helping hand. I personally don't know anyone involved and I am donating as well.

If you look down on someone for taking donations when they didn't ask for it please keep your opinions to your selves. These guys did the work and got screwed. An online group has come together to make sure this mistake doesn't cost them more then they can handle. $773 in internet donations were raised thus far and will be put to a good cause.