General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-13-2008, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like the kid snorts too much oxycontin/heroin(looks like it too). you'd have to have some real fcuking issues to scam so many people and get caught... then go right back to scamming, but this time deciding he would try to scam japworks out of 16k. joe, you're not going to get away with anything. it took me like 3 hours to read all of this. if i had money to donate i would.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:45 PM

Greets from finalgear.com (topgear/fifth gear forum)

Ideas for you:

When you do get the celica, make a custom license plate "JOEDONO" Its 7 characters, and it should work fine.

Best of luck to you Aaron

Joe Dono: Go to hell and dont come back. You sure as helll aint getting your poser automatic celica.

And, dont toyotas have traction control that cant be turned off?

Took a few hours to read all of this, but it was worth it
Old 08-13-2008, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by fowler
sounds like the kid snorts too much oxycontin/heroin(looks like it too). you'd have to have some real fcuking issues to scam so many people and get caught... then go right back to scamming, but this time deciding he would try to scam japworks out of 16k. joe, you're not going to get away with anything. it took me like 3 hours to read all of this. if i had money to donate i would.
You can also click on one of the ads at japworks.com (and maybe even buy something).
Old 08-13-2008, 09:50 PM

The only other thing I would need would be a large TV or LCD with an S video connection so we could set it up so the competitors could see their scores. In the day light, they wouldn't be able to see it off my 17" HP laptop. My laptop has an S-video out, so if we could get a large TV or LCD screen, we could do the starting and stopping of the measurement equipment off my laptop, but we could put the TV or monitor on a table and turn it to face the competitor, so he could see his score as he competes, and then between rounds, ppl could see what place they are in and there score, so they could make some tweeks before they next run, to try to gain some db's.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by shawnfleming
The only other thing I would need would be a large TV or LCD with an S video connection so we could set it up so the competitors could see their scores. In the day light, they wouldn't be able to see it off my 17" HP laptop. My laptop has an S-video out, so if we could get a large TV or LCD screen, we could do the starting and stopping of the measurement equipment off my laptop, but we could put the TV or monitor on a table and turn it to face the competitor, so he could see his score as he competes, and then between rounds, ppl could see what place they are in and there score, so they could make some tweeks before they next run, to try to gain some db's.

we have a 27in lcd tv. just dont break it. lol
Old 08-13-2008, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by SupraSum21
we have a 27in lcd tv. just dont break it. lol

Thanks guys, that would be awesome, just if you could make sure it has an s-video connection, if you could. I think the BBQ/Car Stereo Contest is gonna be great for you guys. I think we will be able to raise alot of money. Im thinking we do $10 per car, that will give you 2 runs, with $5 retries. And maybe before the contest starts do $5 test and tune, you have say 3 minutes to find your loudest frequency or song.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by c.j.dono
get me a not joe dono one pleaseee
i lold.. i feel sorry for you and your family cj. your brother is def gonna get the proverbial arse pwnge from the courts.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:42 PM

Lurker from MWIR.NET (Midwest Import Racing) This thread is truly epic. Joe Dono = FAIL. I have been reading this thread all day after it was posted in our shoutbox.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:52 PM
Boom Chackalacka

Fucking A... marking my spot. All caught up now on 1647 post in this fucking thread.

An this shit... down here. This is what it's all about. People in the community getting together. Doing what we like to do. Some of us can only give $1, $5 maybe even $50, ut giving your time and work in order to help out. That's what communities are about.

I know there are others out there, a few pages back I saw some shop offering speakers to jaworks. That's the bomb too.

Originally Posted by shawnfleming
If you guys want to do a fund raising BBQ let me know. Maybe I can bring a tent out with our products and I can see about getting some other manufacturers that I am friends with to donate some product to you guys as well. I am also friends with the guys that do the DB Drag Racing and Iasca Car Audio Competitions and maybe we can do a car stereo contest and car show at the same time to try to make some money. We could do this real big I think with the connections I have in the industry. If you are interested in this email me at shawn@ficaraudio.com and I will give you my number and maybe we can start on putting something together.

Last edited by pheobo; 08-13-2008 at 11:31 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Norm

Can't wait til friday hahaha.