General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-13-2008, 11:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never said you wanted donations, My words were merely for future reference. I had no intention of offending you.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:01 AM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by agnu
I never said you wanted donations, My words were merely for future reference. I had no intention of offending you.
No offense taken. I was simply stating something in reference to all the people that have mentioned something along the same lines.

My words as well were meant for future reference!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by pheobo
No. I'll reword to be clear. People like you. Business' like yours (people like you) are the reason I still enjoy going out and meting people in this scene. I think its fucking awesome that you guys are doing that. I guarantee I'll look you guys up when I'm ready to put a radio in my Supra

Thank you for coming out and giving support.

Ah ok, cool, thanks bud.

And to everyone bashing on aaron about asking/taking the donations. He didnt ever ask for any of it, we all just stepped up and offered it to him. He actually turned down quite a few donations when it first started. I personally have never met aaron and tonight was the first night I ever spoke to him. We spoke about some ideas I had for the BBQ and me putting on a car stereo shop, where all the proceeds will go to Jap Works to help out with their bills and attorneys for the case that will be going on over the celica.

I was hoping by doing my donation from our company that other companies and individuals would step up and help out, and they have. We have had someone step up and help out with the website, and we also have had a graphics and trophy shop willing to help me out with Jap works stickers we can sell or give away in exchange for a donation, some banners, and a few of the very very nice marble plaques with engraving plates, that we can use for the car audio competition for some of the best of or first places in each class.

But this whole thing makes me very happy to be a car enthusiast, b/c I see how we can never have met, but band together and help out like family. LIke I said, I have never met aaron or anyone from Jap Works, hell up until yesterday, I never even heard of Jap Works and Im only a couple cities over. But they were many many other ppl the same as me, never met aaron or Jap Works and jumped at the opportunity to help out.

I would just like to thank everyone for letting us be apart of the Tampa Racing Family, and we will be sticking around after all this has blown away.

Thanks,

Shawn

PS Its late, Im tired and going to bed, everyone have a wonderful night.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:17 AM

Joe, I suggest you look up Charlie Wenzel. If you were smart you would man up and do the right thing, pay Jap imports for the work that they did. If you can't pay then I suggest you take your ass down to McDonalds and get yourself a job and start filling your piggy bank.

Everyday people get scammed on the net. Some for a few bucks, some for thousands. Most of the time there isn't a damn thing that can be done about it, us hard working honest folks just have to suck it up an take it as a lesson learned. You are now the face of internet scamming Joe, and if you look at the traffic on this thread there are thousands of PISSED OFF people who would love to see you burn.

Do the right thing, if not its going to haunt you for the rest of your life.

PS>>>Your lucky I live so far away or I'd backhand your ass for putting your mom through all this BS, you only have one mom, treat her right!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2008, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by Zonda
Thiefs, how can this be?
you lil toot

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 08-14-2008, 02:07 AM

Here from ozcelica.com n being an Aussie i tried seeing things from joe's point of veiw i just can't get my head up my butt that far tho so hope you boys from JapWorks bury this lil shit alive and good luck in getting a pay day.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:21 AM
私は昼食のためのあなたのお母さんを持っ ていた

I haven't gone through this whole entire thread but I did find some goodies via google and I am sure someone has posted them in here somewhere but heck I have no clue where if they did so my bad if someone beat me to it.

Fast Lane Daily video of this incident, its about half way through.
Lotus Esprit, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Tuned Celica Scam, Audi R8 Spyder, Porsche Turbo - Fast Lane Daily - 13Aug08 | Fast Lane Daily - Auto News. Fast Cars. Fast and Fresh. Every day.

All kinds of info
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/show...ht=joseph+dono

"I love Asian chocha" crew member #001
"Anime Freak" Crew Member #001

Old 08-14-2008, 03:25 AM
From the internet.

I'm on page 61, anyone have a link to the MJ segment with Aaron?

Last edited by chi town brat; 08-14-2008 at 03:58 AM. Reason: cleaning up the non essentials on aisle 13
Old 08-14-2008, 04:04 AM

Dear Joe,
I am truly impressed with your scamming abilities. You are quite the hustler. I can't wait to hear all about your misdeeds . After that, we can cuddle as you cry to me about how you gave your momma a heart attack and your family hates you.

Love,
Your future cellmate.

Last edited by chi town brat; 08-14-2008 at 04:28 AM. Reason: not needed
Old 08-14-2008, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by Inmate #57589
Dear Joe,
I am truly impressed with your scamming abilities. You are quite the hustler. I can't wait to hear all about your misdeeds. After that, we can cuddle as you cry to me about how you gave your momma a heart attack and your family hates you.

Love,
Your future cellmate.

best response evar!

Last edited by chi town brat; 08-14-2008 at 04:29 AM. Reason: cleaned up