General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Emeritus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

344,447 Views as of 10:57am 08/14/08

wow........
Old 08-14-2008, 06:54 AM

I was linked to this site from the corvetteforum.com and after spending 2 days reading ALL the 112 pages, I have to say it is good to see the Tampa car community stand together to help out this shop.

I am sure this kid will get what is coming to him BUT I do hope itis not at the cost of this shop going under.

When I get home I will send some money through Pay Pal to do my part. I also think you should look around the shop and see what parts you have laying around that you do not need and put them up for auction on here. I am sure you will get people paying a little more for items in this case. This will help generate some money AND clean the shop up for you.

Will be back Friday to see the dumbass NOT get his car.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:58 AM

post BBQ info on 1st page when is all organized. Also suggest to TR to advertise it as they do with the track events. It will be a good fund raiser.

G\L
Old 08-14-2008, 07:04 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by stockCRXsi
post BBQ info on 1st page when is all organized. Also suggest to TR to advertise it as they do with the track events. It will be a good fund raiser.

G\L
absolutely.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:05 AM
doesnt even lift

damn lol, its to the point now that you guys have gotten well over $16k worth of press and its not even friday yet!

Pollo is the best admin there ever was ever
Old 08-14-2008, 07:06 AM
Bootz wit da Fir

HAHAHAHHAH this is hilarious. This thread has spread pretty good and going across two wheel sites now.

Does the kid have some kind of special hussler jedi powers or something? Who in the hell believes "my grandfather is old school and will pay for it when the work is done" from a 20 year old ricer kid? Here's a tip, with all the extra attention, donations, and business you are going to get with this internet 15 minutes of fame, fire your current manager that approved this interaction and hire someone who knows how to run a business. From the way this story sounds, the business wasn't doing so hot before Mr. Douchebag came along so take this opportunity that you have to make your operation into a sound one.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:17 AM
Rice Rocket

Checking in from Dayton, Ohio. KOS and streetracingdayton.com :: WE'RE BACK!!!

Sent $5 your way. I hope this guy gets what he deserves! I was supposed to take my CBR in for maintenance this morning but lost track of time.

Epic thread FTW!
Old 08-14-2008, 07:17 AM

Hi i am Tim from foureyedpride.com - Home http://www.explorerforum.com/ Log In http://www.american-muscle.net and many other sites which this is posted on me and many other fellow members have read EVERY single page of this thread and all we do is sit and laugh.. Joe your done.. and thats that. thank you and i have sent a link around for donations to come your way.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by reactortrip
HAHAHAHHAH this is hilarious. This thread has spread pretty good and going across two wheel sites now.

Does the kid have some kind of special hussler jedi powers or something? Who in the hell believes "my grandfather is old school and will pay for it when the work is done" from a 20 year old ricer kid? Here's a tip, with all the extra attention, donations, and business you are going to get with this internet 15 minutes of fame, fire your current manager that approved this interaction and hire someone who knows how to run a business. From the way this story sounds, the business wasn't doing so hot before Mr. Douchebag came along so take this opportunity that you have to make your operation into a sound one.
It was one of the owners who took on the job. He initially got a small sum of money from the kid, and then took on the job. Ultimately, the shop owner made a small mistake in not getting more of a deposit, but that's hindsight, because the kid wanted more and more stuff done to his car. The shop owner should have taken a deposit for every thing that was done over the long run, but believed the kid. It was the kid who screwed himself and the shop owner by taking advantage of the guy.

He's been in business a fair number of years, so to say that he doesn't know how to run a business is unfair to him because you (or I) don't know him.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:23 AM
JAPWorks.com Sponsor

I've added paypal donation information to digg.com.