General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-14-2008, 07:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

update on the paypal sum?!
Also, I as well as other want the MJ audio clip.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:33 AM

I joined this site looking for a good shop to replace the clutch in my Si and came across this thread. Wow, this Joe kid is a total loser, he must be a Sociopath Profile of the Sociopath it's obvious he feels no guilt to what he's doing and has done.

Any business owner new or old should know the first rule of doing business is CYA CYA CYA!! It's to bad that this dumb dishonest kid took advantage of the shop, and the shop owner let him do it. Hope the shop can get through this, suck it up, and learn a huge lesson from this.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:35 AM

Another member from Offtopic signing in here. I've been reading for a few days now since this thread was less than 20 pages and have stayed pretty quiet.
Is there a certain time frame in which we're trying to reach $1000? Clearly you'd like it done as soon as possible, but as stated by another member, I'm willing to pay the difference to reach that number should it be necessary.
I'm not in Tampa or Florida at all and in no way affiliated, nor would I be able to attend the donation BBQ, as much as I'd like to. In short, the only way I can help is donating my money. My time is limited and I have economic issues of my own but I've been scammed before and hate to see someone in the situation in need of help.
That being said, import or spyder, please email me @ mlindsey @ gmail.com if and when the time comes that I need to contribute. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be in the area and can use an oil change.

I wish you gentlemen the best of luck.
Joe, I'm sure you're reading this so I'll address you too. You know what you've done and you've been doing it for years. You're the epitome of what's wrong with people today and I look forward to it catching up to you. I'm a compassionate person and I feel for your family but do not mistake kindness for weakness. I make an acception for your case and hope only the worst for you. You'll never learn your lesson and you're a plague on contributing members of society.
In short, get AIDS.

Last edited by cereal1klr; 08-14-2008 at 07:37 AM.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:42 AM

Default Hello

Greeting from Nepal. I am sorry that i can not send donation (paypal does not accept chickens or goats). We can offer a curse for Mr. Dono from our medicine man.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:44 AM
From Boost 2 Displacement

that is very nice of you, im sure the shop will appreciate it and very well put as for as addressing joe goes

that was for the post by cereal killer but i am sure chickens will be appreciated too...lol
Old 08-14-2008, 07:45 AM
drives 1 loud yota

Originally Posted by stockCRXsi
post BBQ info on 1st page when is all organized. Also suggest to TR to advertise it as they do with the track events. It will be a good fund raiser.

G\L
once there is a set date for this someone please PM me ASAP so i can get teh day off.

[/U]Gamertag: st3veokin3vo ADD ME!!!

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Originally Posted by That-away!
Lol sorry didn't really look as good as i thought it did...but theres no need for the smart ass reply bud.

... nvm,I kinda start to expect that stuff from PnR cutomer service...
Old 08-14-2008, 07:51 AM
they call me baby Jesus

Originally Posted by Dubee
Greeting from Nepal. I am sorry that i can not send donation (paypal does not accept chickens or goats). We can offer a curse for Mr. Dono from our medicine man.
holy shit, that is great... oh god, how many chickens or goats does it cost a month for the internet.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:52 AM
SLEEPERS FTW!!

If it is any help at all I live next door to jabberjaw on MJ morning show. I might be able to talk to her and maybe get MJ to do a recap on the story and also throw in your paypal address so listeners can donate ( since if you remember from page 27 it was my idea to setup the paypal account MMUUAAHHAHAHAHAHHAA)
Originally Posted by leamangriffin04
You should seriously have a paypal account setup for donations. If everyone who has read this topic on this site alone (30,000+) gave you a dollar, you would have enough to recoup your losses. and pay legal fees, then you would have a free shop car.

Originally Posted by Lancerman
Yeah, I like the yellow car, I take it to return movies every once in a while.
LGPHOTOGRAPHY on FLICKR
NIKON USER D60 BABY!!
Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy
oh g'damnit I always end up in the Nikon user's sigs.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:58 AM
awdjake

Originally Posted by cereal1klr
Can I get a link to the DC thread? I've done a little digging around but haven't found it yet. I need some work time entertainment.

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...ened-week.html

Old 08-14-2008, 08:00 AM

:rofl: Yea, I found it right after I posted it so I deleted my post. I just found out I'm half-retarded.

Nice car. I see we have similar taste.