General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-11-2008, 08:51 AM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jriggs
it's probably to late to matter but shoot me a pm with the original title of his thread if you can remember it and i'll see what i can pull

remember this is the internet nothing really ever goes away
This is what I have in my history:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...-update-2.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...ate-2-a-2.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...ate-2-a-3.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...ate-2-a-4.html

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/m...ate-2-a-5.html
Old 08-11-2008, 09:09 AM
Super Dooooty

i still cant find the pics. i only see 3 pics of a sub enclosure.....page #?

|------------------------------| ||
|....Overnight Parts From Japan....||'|";,__
|_..._...______________======| |_|_|...,]
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''*|(@)(@)** **"(@)
Old 08-11-2008, 09:09 AM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by Doctor D
WTF how did this thread get so damn huge!!! i gotta catch up on this! lmao this is so awesome.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 48 (20 members and 28 guests) Doctor D, BLUE2KSS, bottlefed, CChimpanze, civicfrk1, devious creations, dscivicdx, DunnellonBoy, EroticA, fatkidd, FatSI, flyspyder55, jchargu3, martz0r, McLovin', Sabotage, ssp-lancer, That One Guy, VwDevon
Notice all the guest? Someone has stated that most of them are bots being as this is one of the most popular threads on TR right now, if not the most popular. It was going so fast last night that you couldn't read it fast enough and I was almost two pages behind consistently.

Earlier I saw 64 active users and thought WTF and then kept reading and got a clear explanation.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Painter Extrodionaire

Originally Posted by Doctor D
WTF how did this thread get so damn huge!!! i gotta catch up on this! lmao this is so awesome.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 48 (20 members and 28 guests) Doctor D, BLUE2KSS, bottlefed, CChimpanze, civicfrk1, devious creations, dscivicdx, DunnellonBoy, EroticA, fatkidd, FatSI, flyspyder55, jchargu3, martz0r, McLovin', Sabotage, ssp-lancer, That One Guy, VwDevon
Hes got a way of getting around. I cant believe when I did some work to his car last year that he was still in HIGH SCHOOL!!! I thoght he told me he was in college and working nearly full time. Never got the balence of money owed to me for services rendered.

Working with 15+ years of Professional experience,PM me for Price Estimates & Location.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:15 AM
infraction king

Originally Posted by Just Dave
Can you all PLEASE quit with the casual conversation and keep this thread on topic. Also, DO NOT copy/paste active users in this thread. Nobody cares.

98 E36 ///M3 Sedan
07 Civic Si Sedan
Old 08-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Wide Open and Sideways!

I'm getting pics together right not! If anyone is contacted by Flinstoneman, be aware that it is Joe. He PM'ed me pretending to be someone else and telling me that he had the inside story on what was going on and that I was actually screwed.

When I looked at the file location for some of the images Joe had posted on another forum they were from a photobucket account belonging to flinstoneman.

He has been outsmarted time and time again by anyone with half a brain and this time will be no different. Guess if you try to scam enough people you find some idiots that don't see the red flags. Maybe I was one of them but I'm pretty sure this is going to go in my favor!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by importguy1208
Does anyone know if it is possible for a moderator or administrator to pull up a thread that was deleted? I would like to be able to save the thread where he talked about what all was being done to the car.
What section were they posted in and how long ago?

Also, stop posting the fucking currently active users! Whoever is doing that

Old 08-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Picture Thread: HERE!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:35 AM

his mother has a different last name as his, aaron has her name somewhere.

personally i feel sorry for her, but unfortunatly for her, this car belongs to her, not joe. he really has no legal bearing in the rights to the car, but his stupid actions do leave him legally liable for yet another, "attempt to defraud" charge.... joe didnt you learn your lesson last time you went to jail? your mother doesnt have the money to bail you out this time..

lol even your own mother called you and asshole repeatedly at my shop saturday night. as did your towtruck driver, the officer your mother brought, and most importantly, my attourny. he's going to have a blast with you joe. your so concerned about getting your car back, you need to be worried about gathering up enough funds for a retainer so you can be defended by a decent lawyer when its the DA coming after you, and not just me.

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 08-11-2008, 10:07 AM
///

JOE DONO BUSTED FOR STEALING OTHERS PHOTS AND CLAIMING THEM AS HIS OWN.

After a bit of investigation, I found out he stole others photos off of flickr, and claimed them as his. He cropped out the original name/watermark and put his on there.

Check out the thread here.
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/p...ml#post5691594

EDIT: Please do not post in that thread in the photography forum. Keep all discussion in this thread. Thank you.

Last edited by kaluwa; 08-11-2008 at 10:11 AM.