General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-14-2008, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who the fuck puts $16k in mods on a 2004 Celica? Or has that been explained in the preceding 1700 posts? Someone want to give me a quick summary? LOL
Old 08-14-2008, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Dubee
Greeting from Nepal. I am sorry that i can not send donation (paypal does not accept chickens or goats). We can offer a curse for Mr. Dono from our medicine man.
He lives in Ocala. He'll take the Chickens and Goats.

jk : )

I do know where we could have the chickens and goats sent. To Mr. Dono's house.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by RebelGTP
The kid kept giving bullshit stories on how he was going to get the money and how his Grandpa is "old school" and didn't want to pay a deposit just to have the car pushed into a corner to sit for a while...

Joe Dono is more than a scammer, he is a Con man... not a very good one, but a con man nonetheless...

The problem is that regardless of the story given it was still a poor decision to work on the car to that point and not get some money out of it.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Awesome User

Leave the address alone people. More than Mr Dono lives there. They really prefer not to deal with goats and chickens I'm sure. Lord know's he'd try to pawn the animals to them...
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:13 AM
SLEEPERS FTW!!

come on man dont post his number, his mother has already been through a heart attack because of this I dont think she needs the harassment.

Originally Posted by Lancerman
Yeah, I like the yellow car, I take it to return movies every once in a while.
LGPHOTOGRAPHY on FLICKR
NIKON USER D60 BABY!!
Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy
oh g'damnit I always end up in the Nikon user's sigs.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:13 AM

As a matter of fact, have respect for the brother and mother and remove the # from your post.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:14 AM
awdjake

Originally Posted by Space_Moose
The problem is that regardless of the story given it was still a poor decision to work on the car to that point and not get some money out of it.
I think you have clarified that in all 7 of your posts. The shop knows they have made a big mistake and im pretty sure they have learned from it. Now lets hope that Japworks can survive what this asshat has done to them, and come out of this still with their shop.

I ride a Photo Chopper

Originally Posted by Space_Moose
The guys in the shop know that... as explained by them countless times before...

I am not saying that they made the right decision, just posting some of the facts!

On another note: I am surprised that someone in that area hasn't gone and put a bullet in his head. I'm not going to do it and I hope nobody else does it, but there are people out there just crazy enough to want to do it and plan it.

Diclaimer: At the time of this post I hold myself not responsible for the choice of anybody doing harm to this idiot. The above is just a random musing and observation. If harm does come to Idiot Dono, I am not saying that he didn't deserve it, just that I had no part in the plan.

</disclaimer>

Im only at page 107, so this may have been posted already, but this is great:

JT Detailing | Give your car the JT touch

vs

Superior Shine Mobile Auto Detailing, Creating shine since 1989, WE COME TO YOU!

and

JT Detailing | Give your car the JT touch

vs

Superior Shine Mobile Auto Detailing, Creating shine since 1989, WE COME TO YOU!

Anyone want to call up Joe Fernandez of Superior Shine and let him know that his site is being ripped off by Joe Dono?

The text and pictures are almost exactly the same...

Sheesh.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:15 AM

wow... just finished all 117 pages. started reading at 8:30AM and just finished; great way to pass the time at work . found out about this from a thread on ESPN forums of all places. good luck to JAPWorks, we all want to see this p.o.s. scammer go down.