General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-14-2008, 11:51 AM
they call me baby Jesus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tampabucs555
PayPal? Help the shop owners re-coup their losses? It's their own fault in the first place for trusting that kid and his word. Second, nothing is lost yet. What is there to recoup, you still have his car, and the litigation process. So if I donate money, and then you end up selling the car or resolving the issue in court, what will you do with the extra money that was donated? Pocket the money for yourself?
god damnit read the entire thread before you say shit like this because you're just looking like an idiot...

ill say it for the 100th time... they didnt ask for donations, import was just posting this to inform everyone not knowning it was going to be getting this big... a couple people told them to start a paypal for donations and they did so. not once in this entire 500page thread did they ask for donations... it was brought on from the people to create an account with paypal... also another thing is that they had to actually make the paypal account since they did not have one... it helps when you read the shit before you speak it.
Awesome User

Originally Posted by w4lker
Wow 122 pages...

I'm not going back to read the last 15 pages since I went to bed, since there is very little actual new info per page.

Maybe the mods could start posting running updates at the start of the thread? Or maybe at joedono.info?? So that people who don't have that many free hours a day can still keep up with the story!
That's what I'm trying to do. Like you said though, not much that's new has happened. Once the details of the BBQ that was suggested are worked out, it will be posted of course. I have yet to get the details about it, but, I'm sure that there will be an update about it soon.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.

Originally Posted by Cornwalace
I will be updating it soon with the information of the BBQ. I'm sure everything is still pending, but, I would like to make sure anything I write is official.

I feel like the official spokesman now..
haha well once the BBQ is announced I will create an event on the Facebook group. Hopefully people in the Florida area can send out invites to help gain awareness for the BBQ and the cause. (hint hint people in FL area)
Old 08-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Your iron willed fuck up.

Anybody have a round about date the BBQ is going to happen. I'm probably going to North Carolina at the end of the month and I don't want to miss out on it!!

Originally Posted by Kurt Vonnegut
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:01 PM

i know you don't want his personal info on here, and i wont do it again, but wouldn't be funny if every on reading these forums would text him all at once... at 10-20 cents a text..
Old 08-14-2008, 12:01 PM
Whatever.

This thing moves too fast for me, but...

It reminds me of the Easiest way to own a NSX on NSX Prime or the 1991 skyline gt-r-stolen! calgary, ab - cash reward*pics of criminals inside*on beyond.ca
Old 08-14-2008, 12:03 PM

i win

AUTOBLOG BITCHES i sent them an email (and another guy did after me too)

Autoblog

front page

Carsumer Advocacy: 20-year-old tries to bilk shop out of $16k job - Autoblog

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 08-14-2008, 12:05 PM

There's one more angle to consider.

Before you post to try to make Joe's life any harder, how is each of us going to feel personally if he kills himself? Think of the impact on his family.

It might happen, so remember that folks. Yes he's a scammer, but no he doesn't deserve to die for it.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:06 PM

^ i was thinking the same.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:07 PM

kids too full of himself to commit suicide...

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)