General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-14-2008, 07:35 PM
www.havokgroup.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TokyoBeBop
can I has $250 also?

but anyways, jspek.com representing!!

LOL LOL I'm just trying to help out as much as I can. I just recently finished a bit vinyl/decal order so I figured I would put it to good use. You know I'm always down to help out with Jspek.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:36 PM

I hope he knows where it is, let him go steal it, then he'll be taking it somewhere that doesn't feel good instead of screwing others.

Last edited by pdisme; 08-14-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by SCP Celica
So tomorrow's the big day.. The car will finally be mine. Everyone's doubting it, but I have something up my sleeve. I know the exact location of the car at this moment.For everyone saying I ruined my life.. I'm just gonna change my name after this bullshit ordeal. But for now, I like the attention. I got my 15 minutes of fame and more. Bring it on.
Yo Joe listen, if you're actually going to get the car u think u are, the flashy celica, who's pictures are all over the internet.... everyone is going to know who it is. so changing ur name wont help you for longer than a week.

you going to scam someone again to change the way the car looks??? ...again.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:37 PM

So tomorrow's the big day.. The car will finally be mine. Everyone's doubting it, but I have something up my sleeve. I know the exact location of the car at this moment.For everyone saying I ruined my life.. I'm just gonna change my name after this bullshit ordeal. But for now, I like the attention. I got my 15 minutes of fame and more. Bring it on.
So you are going to STEAL the car and change your name.... Good luck with that buddy, wish you the best. And you ruined your thieving name not sure where that ranks on accomplishments, but if that's your prerogative congrats on your accomplishment.

If you do get the car though, I hope Darwinism takes effect in the near future for the progression of humanities sake.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:39 PM

After you don't get the car back can you still come back a post so we can all laugh at you. I don't want you to just disappear after and you don't get the "proper" humiliation.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:40 PM
Awesome User

The troll is strong in this one. We'll see what's up in a bit.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:41 PM

I think theres no "underscore" between SCP and CELICA.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:42 PM
checkin' in from bf.net

Does no one realize that "SCP Celica" with 2 posts is NOT the same as "SCP_Celica" with 986 posts?

It's quite obvious that someone created the username just to stir up activity in this thread. I don't think the old username was banned so I'm not sure why he would create a new username so close to the old one...

Old 08-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Awesome User

Originally Posted by blazersftw
Does no one realize that "SCP Celica" with 2 posts is NOT the same as "SCP_Celica" with 986 posts?

It's quite obvious that someone created the username just to stir up activity in this thread. I don't think the old username was banned so I'm not sure why he would create a new username so close to the old one...
Exactly.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:45 PM

haha someone got it

"Confronted with their true selves, most men run SCREAMING. " nes

this kid is great. you google my name, nothing, some dude in germany,you google his about 129312342930 things come up.