General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-14-2008, 10:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I updated Joe Dono - Internationally known scammer and added photochopped pics page and the youtube video
I will add the updated events later today on the page as Joe 'trys' to get his car back, and once I get info about a BBQ set date.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:02 PM

On PST too. Can't believe how quickly all this grew. I have read scam threads often but never seen so much growth so quick. Its great that all scammers like Jon can do is make the tuning community stronger and bring us closer together.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:03 PM

LOL. Good thing that Celica doesn't stand out or anything. Even if he does get the car back I doubt it will stay nice for long.

Todays day in age it take less than 2 hrs to strip a car.... think about that...

not saying it's going to happen but this car is "infamous" and I don't see the owner stealing it back or even getting it back without some major issues down the road from what he did to the shop.

BTW it's Friday... Today should be better than the Superbowl.

Mark My Werdz
Old 08-14-2008, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Arkaneinc
LOL. Good thing that Celica doesn't stand out or anything. Even if he does get the car back I doubt it will stay nice for long.

Todays day in age it take less than 2 hrs to strip a car.... think about that...

not saying it's going to happen but this car is "infamous" and I don't see the owner stealing it back or even getting it back without some major issues down the road from what he did to the shop.

BTW it's Friday... Today should be better than the Superbowl.

Mark My Werdz
BAHHHH if he for some very very thin reason get it back it wont last 24 hrs. without gettin it vandalized!

BAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Mark My Werdz BBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 08-14-2008, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by c.j.dono
You should pull some Viva La Bam type stuff on him and video. Like in some of the old jackasses where Bam runs in the room and start slapping the shit out of Phil. Dig big holes in the back yard and cover them up so when he is mowing the lawn he falls in. Come on C.J. you know you want to.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Banned

^ plus 1!!
Old 08-14-2008, 11:14 PM

A few pages back someone asked how Joe would change his name and if it's legal or whatnot for a person with a criminal record

I don't know about Florida but here in California a person can change their name for $75. Also when the name change occurs an add goes into the paper asking if anyone can provide proof/argument on why the person should no. If Joe went to change his name and this thread was provided as proof (along with all the others) then no he couldn't change his name. It would be contested that he is changing his name in order to scam more people with a clean slate.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Arkaneinc
A few pages back someone asked how Joe would change his name and if it's legal or whatnot for a person with a criminal record

I don't know about Florida but here in California a person can change their name for $75. Also when the name change occurs an add goes into the paper asking if anyone can provide proof/argument on why the person should no. If Joe went to change his name and this thread was provided as proof (along with all the others) then no he couldn't change his name. It would be contested that he is changing his name in order to scam more people with a clean slate.
i've thought about this too. it's a shame he doesn't have any identifying characteristics like the skyline lobster thief. he's just another generic thug life lil wayne wannabe.

better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:56 PM

Club Integra knows all about it!

Epic Ownage in Florida Car Forum - ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum
Old 08-15-2008, 12:24 AM

4:30 AM D-Day here. I will stay with this till the end, All of Canada's Enthusiasts got your back.