General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-15-2008, 06:25 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chappy
A few of us from Hardtuned.net are viewing from Australia.
I hope this guy gets owned, and i want to see pics and video footage of this guy crying when his mums car becomes property of the workshop!
sweet, made it to my homeland.
CFOT's coolest lunch lady

Originally Posted by cha0tic
Aaron/Brandon what is the current info?!?!?

You didn't read all the pages then.
I scanned them all, but my short attention span had me distracted, even thru this spell binding event.
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

Originally Posted by 98_GstEclipse
Any word yet. Trying to stay up with this as much as I can while im at work. Hopefully somebody will be there with some video cameras!!! He said 11am right?

MARK MY WORDS!!!!!

Hahahaha what a douche
And hopefully the cops are there to tazer his ass too.

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 08-15-2008, 06:27 AM

Dont taze me bro!!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by 98_GstEclipse
Any word yet. Trying to stay up with this as much as I can while im at work. Hopefully somebody will be there with some video cameras!!! He said 11am right?

MARK MY WORDS!!!!!

Hahahaha what a douche
he said 9am
Old 08-15-2008, 06:33 AM
Awesome User

The guys that this is affecting are probably being informed from their lawyer not to comment any further about the situation, especially on an open forum. I just hope we hear something soon. If someone's been talking to them, we would appreciate an update on the lawyer situation.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:35 AM
Mr. Stealyogirl

This and the motivationals is outragous. Look how many linbacks etc are on both.

I cant believe this douch but maybe it will make the News

Lurkin' in a hood near YOU!
Old 08-15-2008, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by reactortrip
I would like to see some documentation on florida law for priority of liens. This document is littered with Texas law which could be quite different. This case is also substantially different in that the debt holder of the lien is completely different than the debt holder of the mechanic's lien. This will be interesting to see how this plays out in court if it gets that far. The lien holder is not going to give up the car without a fight especially since the person who racked up the charges on the car is not the same as the person who got the loan.

This actually looks a little tricky. Here is the actual Statute for Liens for labor and services on personal property. Here is the Lien enforcement through motor vehicle sale statute. Finally, this is the Lien priority statute, but that only appears to address the priority of labor and material liens, and does not prioritize them against bank liens. It only says they take priority amongst themselves based on when they are filed. But reading into this statute, it looks like the labor lien would take priority over the bank lien. This line - "a statutory lien of prior dignity to all other encumbrances, saving and excepting liens for labor and liens in favor of landlords" seems to say that the loan lien has priority over all liens except labor.

I'm not a lawyer, I'm a pre law student. And I'm not in Florida, so take that with a grain of salt.... But man, Florida's laws look like they were written 100 years ago and never updated.... They talk about timber getting and horses for crying out loud....
Old 08-15-2008, 06:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by pimpjames
lol promoting the hell out of that page aren't we? you getting any kickback from it?
I'm not trying to promote it, I'm just laughing at the PChopped pics.

This is total page view's I've received since 8/12 and only earned $7.00 for 5k unique page impressions. I put more time and money into it so far Not bad for no actual advertising, huh? Gotta love word of mouth advertising through forums
Old 08-15-2008, 06:38 AM

I hope it works out for Japworks. I have been viewing for a couple days and it's a shame there are people like this in our society...
Best Regards...