General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-15-2008, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by modette
Just my .02 but once JAPworks gets the car why not drive it by his house for shits and giggles a few times and get it on video??? LOL

Why is a 20 year old still living at home sharring a room with his younger brother anyhow? Sounds like Joe does not even have a real career, or even a shitty job.

By 22 at least I was making $$$$$$ paying my own car payment, motorcycle payment, credit card debts, cellphone bill and all that fun stuff. Sounds like Joe has made a great life for himselve...Good luck Joe your a real winner in life ROTFLMAO
driving the car past his house would just be instigating further conflict. no one wants further conflict with this ass hat! lol

and you have to also note that yes he is still living at home and sharing a room with his 17 yr old brother. but Joe just graduated high school at 20. just goes to show how much of an idiot he REALLY is.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:49 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by LordDAS
ah thats alright then, were allowed to hang shit on ourselves
lol yeah mate just a bit of humor.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by holvey
You have to wonder what Joe's mom is going to do to this kid? Hopefully something... I still say shame on her for not being a more heavy handed parent in this situation. Joe has been arrested for fraud before, been on probation... but he has mom paying the car loan on a 2004 celica?

If I had a kid that was prosecuted for anything, you better believe that if he lived under my roof that he would have some rules to abide by.
Based on his behavior and history, I wonder if Joe doesn't suffer from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome sufferers have a hard time understanding rules and the consequences of their actions. Joe seems like a perfect example: always breaking the rules in stupid ways and never learning from it.

Some other effects:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Functional difficulties may result from CNS damage in more than one domain, but common functional difficulties by domain include:[38][3][42][43] (This is not an exhaustive list of difficulties.)
Achievement — Learning disabilities
Adaptive behavior — Poor impulse control, poor personal boundaries, poor anger management, stubbornness, intrusive behavior, too friendly with strangers, poor daily living skills, developmental delays
Attention — Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), poor attention or concentration, distractible
Cognition — Mental retardation, confusion under pressure, poor abstract skills, difficulty distinguishing between fantasy and reality, slower cognitive processing
Executive functioning — Poor judgment, Information-processing disorder, poor at perceiving patterns, poor cause and effect reasoning, inconsistent at linking words to actions, poor generalization ability
Language — Expressive or receptive language disorders, grasp parts not whole concepts, lack understanding of metaphor, idioms, or sarcasm
Memory — Poor short-term memory, inconsistent memory and knowledge base
Motor skills — Poor handwriting, poor fine motor skills, poor gross motor skills, delayed motor skill development (e.g., riding a bicycle at appropriate age)
Sensory integration and soft neurological problems — Sensory integration (SI) disorders, tactile defensiveness, under-sensitive to stimulation
Social communication — Intrude into conversations, inability to read nonverbal or social cues, "chatty" but without substance

I'm not saying this to be harsh; I mean it. If it's true, it's a tragedy for Joe and his family.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:55 PM

What's the Paypal account at now?
Old 08-15-2008, 02:57 PM
No more Vtec!

^^lmao!!!

Old 08-15-2008, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by DC5_babe
driving the car past his house would just be instigating further conflict. no one wants further conflict with this ass hat! lol

and you have to also note that yes he is still living at home and sharing a room with his 17 yr old brother. but Joe just graduated high school at 20. just goes to show how much of an idiot he REALLY is.
No one said to drive it by now, I said when he (JAPworks) has 100% legal rights to the vehicle. What will that start? ZERO, ZIP, NADDA

This is like when you try and buy a $$$$ car and the salesman does not like how you are dressed so you buy said vehicle elsewhere and drive it back by the dealer...hehehehe Maybe childish but it is really really fun seeing the look on the salesmans face.

What school takes you till your 20, so does that mean he got a GED???
Old 08-15-2008, 03:12 PM

ok so some1 give me a quick recap on this thread. I read like 3 pages in the start of it but I'm not going to read 157 more
Old 08-15-2008, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Eric
ok so some1 give me a quick recap on this thread. I read like 3 pages in the start of it but I'm not going to read 157 more
I posted updates on the Facebook page.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:23 PM

Since Joe Dono's brother is on the thread is there is any chance to talk Joe Dono into making it to SEMA this year to sign autographs???? Im sure they would give him a free booth!!!!!
Old 08-15-2008, 03:30 PM

lol so what has he said in this thread about what happened? Any defense?