General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-16-2008, 12:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Checking in from Free Advice
Helpp!

Not sure if this was already added, still going through the thread! But it seems Joe Dono's Mommy is looking for legal advice. She was getting good advice until someone linked it back to here for the FULL story. This was by far my favorite of her quotes:

I’m calling up the better business burro & the DMV to talk with the consumer affairs-- I’ve called Bay news 9 & 8 news on my side, Bay news 9 wants to take the case on air, 8 news on my side said its out of there jurisdiction because they don’t cast the news in Ocala. They told me they had broken several laws, they had sent me out a packet of the laws that were broken. I am pending the information, as well as calling the BBB & the DMV tomorrow. I have two lawyers that the State Prosecutor had gave me. I need to know how to get the car back, the police say its civil, the prosecutor is saying its civil & they can’t give the car back but I feel like there is more. The shop doesn’t have a license, how can they put a lien on my car if they do not have a license.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:51 AM
Banned

http://www.cafepress.com/jodonodotinfo

i'll update the site later with better apparel. this is another way to get donations to japworks

Last edited by cha0tic; 08-16-2008 at 01:12 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:01 AM
RIP PABLO THE MAN GARCIA

While we were in the States prosecutors office I received a text message to my phone an it had said “ Bye, bye “ with a picture of my car being taken off out of the shop from the shops truck.

hhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 08-16-2008, 01:02 AM

Why is everyone attacking his brother?

I seem to recall reading that he doesn't want anyone messing with his family and joe is the exception... so uh.. I respect that.

For all you talking about ethug this and ethug that..

Mr. Chris.. if I were you I'd throw a brick through the window of the next internet geek that goes harassing your family over something your dumbass brother did. Motherfuckers should show some respect to you and your mother.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by SixStars96
Checking in from Free Advice
Helpp!

Not sure if this was already added, still going through the thread! But it seems Joe Dono's Mommy is looking for legal advice. She was getting good advice until someone linked it back to here for the FULL story. This was by far my favorite of her quotes:

how much you wanna bet its joe posting as his "mother" as he has done before.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:35 AM

I’m calling up the better business burro
shouldnt she leave that little mule alone? harassing farm animals because she couldnt raise her son right just seems wrong to me.
I’ve called Bay news 9 & 8 news on my side, Bay news 9 wants to take the case on air, 8 news on my side said its out of there jurisdiction because they don’t cast the news in Ocala.
YEAH... like you need more press telling the WHOLE WORLD what a piece of shit your son is. did I say whole world? I didnt mean the whole entire world. I think North Korea doesnt have public net access though they may have heard about him there too.

They told me they had broken several laws, they had sent me out a packet of the laws that were broken. I am pending the information, as well as calling the BBB & the DMV tomorrow. I have two lawyers that the State Prosecutor had gave me.
YESSSS... YEEESSSSS.... tell the prosecutor about the fraud your child molesting failure of a son committed while involving his 15 year old statutory rape victim of a "girlfriend".

I need to know how to get the car back,
hmmm... thats a tuffy.... most people would just PAY THE MAN because he did the work that was asked of him!

but I guess you are looking for an angle that a scumbag lawyer will find for you. so you can complete the fraud and save your son (and yourself) from being total failures at being criminals. you people are whats wrong with this world and especially this country. I include you on this because you raised this little bastard to do this stuff and now you are being an accomplice to fraud by looking for the angle.
the police say its civil, the prosecutor is saying its civil & they can’t give the car back but I feel like there is more.
yes there IS more. what about the 15 year old girlfriend and the theft by deception on the speakers and laptop?

The shop doesn’t have a license, how can they put a lien on my car if they do not have a license.
its easy they go down to the office there and say "hey sweetie/or buddy as the case may be, and say hey I have a deadbeat piece of shit thats trying to get out on paying for SIXTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of custom work I did on a car they cant even pay for. can you lein on that for me? I sure would appreciate it if you could..." and viola! presto chango re arrango you dont have the custom car you are trying to steal.

Last edited by FORDGUY460; 08-16-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:35 AM

Whats the latest with this? Last thing I remember somebody said they will get the car back.

"mark my werdzzz"
Old 08-16-2008, 02:00 AM

The amazing thing is he is making threats and even the cops have told this
reject that he needs to file something through the proper channels. Now the shop has went through proper channels and contacted all the proper people and will make him pay what he owes by either relinquishing his MOTHERS car or making him pay, which as we all know he will not and can not do. As it stands and I can tell he's taking a state ordered vacation and the shop gets the car to recoupe the cost of the labor. sometimes the justice system does work.
I really hope you enjoy orange jumpsuits douche bag cause it's gunna be your only garb for a long time. Again my best goes out to the shop owners take this wanabe hustler to cleaners.

Last edited by TwinCamTuner; 08-16-2008 at 02:05 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:15 AM
JAPWorks.com Sponsor

We're making progress with the logo. Coming along real nice. Just an update.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:33 AM

woohoo for new sig!