General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-16-2008, 04:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by toyota1515
i got a better one,, lets Jesse James shot at it with the hydraulic machine gun, yes the same one he uses to fack up the rx-7 on one of the failures he got in his show!

take a look!
YouTube - Dillon Mini Gun on Monster Garage

I can one up you, let's start a new paypal account to rent one of SSI's "shredders" and then we dump his car into it; here's a video with Joe in it watching his VW get shredded:

YouTube - WATCH IT SHRED! \\The "Hippie" Bug// (SSI Shredder)
Old 08-16-2008, 04:34 AM

I have been trolling for days now with a window open at all times on this thread. I finally saw a reason to have to post up, although I dont want to clutter this thread anymore than it already is by DC 5 Babe...

I got on the forum.freeadvice.com site after viewing the excerpt of the post made by Joe's mother. I suggest anyone following this thread make their way over there and read it as well. Its clearly well written and doesnt seem to be from Joe or his brother. And after everything I have read, either Joe pawned alot off on his brother or they both have a history of it. The large point here is his mother incriminates herself in this thread as knowing more about Joes scamming. Clearly, she does not blame Joe in this post and thinks she should get the car back.

She also made another post in February about the laptop scam Joe did. Its the other thread she created in the time period of being a member. She knows about the scam and clearly states knowing about it. She even has the audacity to ask if her son can be arrested for it. Posters on the forum suggest her son make it right and she says its said and done instead of agreeing. Therefore, she is not condoning his activities and is furthering his ability to scam people. All she cares about is him going to jail, not the reasons for it. Shame on her once there. Now, shame on US(the readers) for not pointing fingers at her any sooner. The funny thing is I am pretty sure this scam is the one that landed him behind bars.

Now, many of you would assume Joe is crafty and skillful. Then, you might just assume he is good enough to do that too... But, heres the post that clearly portrays a mothers thinking and not something a kid would write.

"He bought something of 1,000 dollar value. He didn't ship what was said. I understand my son is at fault. Now the guy in canada is contactng the police department in Florida trying to see what they can do. I just want to make sure my son is not going to go to jail. I've heard of cases like this on T.V but that is why I bring up small claims.

My son is 22 years old, so he is not a minor."

Wait, I thought he was 20....

Anyways, even if this is Joe... His mom needs to see whats he posting online posing as her...

EDIT: Now, onto C J DONO. I appreciate all of the pictures, video, and updates this kid has provided. I genuinely do because its added so much to this thread for everyone to enjoy. But, he lost my respect when he started pulling the same threats as Joe. The e-thug Imma shoot you posts. Its obvious no one is going to come up in your home to stir shit. At the street or even the front lawn, shooting them is attempted manslaughter or murder depending on the outcome. But, Im sure this kid is wise enough to know better.
There really was no need for that. That was the final straw for the entire family with his posts and his mothers posts IMO.

Anyone got a link to another thread with the goods... personal info, pictures of house, family, etc?

Last edited by fasth22lude; 08-16-2008 at 05:20 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 04:42 AM

She forgets his age, remember she was drunk when she had him.
Old 08-16-2008, 05:02 AM
From JerseyGM.Org

Now this is classic

08-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Lil-White-Hope

He was in the road trying to get them to stop leaving.

The police officer said it was his fault. I'm 48 years old, my mother is 73 years old. She is the owner of the car, I am the co-signer. She is calling the police department & Filing the car as "stolen" we're going to see what comes from that.
I really think that He is impersonating his mother on the free advice forum. Look at how alot of things are worded on there just seem very suspicious.

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Old 08-16-2008, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by fasth22lude
I have been trolling for days now with a window open at all times on this thread. I finally saw a reason to have to post up, although I dont want to clutter this thread anymore than it already is by DC 5 Babe... (snip)
Well-said, and precisely what I was thinking after having read the two posts on the freeadvice forums. The writing style seems different enough that it's probably not Joe (though I wouldn't put it past him to manufacture such).

If it truly is his mother, she's clearly an enabler. All she cares about doing in the Celica-related posts is getting the car back, not seeing to it that her son is in the right; she knows that they did tons of work on the car, but she doesn't want to pay for it -- just like Joe. She knows he's done wrong. All she cares about doing in the laptop-related post is making sure her son doesn't get thrown in jail, not seeing to it that her son makes it right. Again, she knows he's done wrong, but she just tries to protect the scamster.

Quite sad. I've lost my sympathy for the family. Enablers, all.
Old 08-16-2008, 05:21 AM
doowutchyalike

Originally Posted by RedCavyRS99
Now this is classic

I really think that He is impersonating his mother on the free advice forum. Look at how alot of things are worded on there just seem very suspicious.

People from TR are already linking that to hear, JOE you cannot hide anymore man, the BEST advice to save yourself would be to just admit and make good on this, otherwise you will be haunted by this for LIFE. But I have a feeling you just dont car, but MARK MY WERDS when you mature (if thatll happen) you will REGRET this when every employer does a search on you and all this crap comes up, you sir has SERIOUSLY burried yourself DEEP

(C)lassic (A)merican (P)erformance (R)acing (I)nspired
Old 08-16-2008, 05:22 AM
Round & Fluffy

Checking in from the Web Hosting Talk community. This whole shebang rings loudly for the web hosting industry. We deal with people like this every day, trying to steal services and not paying for bandwidth, etc. Full support to the guys at the shop and their families as they deal with this mess. Truly hope it works out for them in the end.

Kudos to the TR staff and their host/DC for the excellent service. You should certainly give them a shout out for their great uptime and stellar servers! Also high five to the admins here for keeping things interesting despite the epic-osity of this thread.
Old 08-16-2008, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by 864I'DCaprI
People from TR are already linking that to hear, JOE you cannot hide anymore man, the BEST advice to save yourself would be to just admit and make good on this, otherwise you will be haunted by this for LIFE. But I have a feeling you just dont car, but MARK MY WERDS when you mature (if thatll happen) you will REGRET this when every employer does a search on you and all this crap comes up, you sir has SERIOUSLY burried yourself DEEP

Thats the great thing about being a career scammer or detailer. You are your own boss... The best thing about owning a company like that is referals are everything. Scamming you dont want any real ones and detailing he's famous worldwide... Although, I think that business went under.

I hope everyone who's not been paid for services/goods files criminal claims with the police. Theft is theft. One thing can slide through the cracks, but when the folder is so big you need a file cabinet it gets noticed.
Old 08-16-2008, 05:41 AM
doowutchyalike

Now that I am thinking about this, your fucked even if you do admit it and make it better, I forgot about all the other things you scammed, electronicS, pics, this car and god only knows what else we dont know about. But MAYBE if you make this right some people ( also Employers) will THINK your heading in the correct direction. Who knows.... I dought it!! Anyways....

(C)lassic (A)merican (P)erformance (R)acing (I)nspired
Old 08-16-2008, 05:51 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by spherical
Checking in from the Web Hosting Talk community. This whole shebang rings loudly for the web hosting industry. We deal with people like this every day, trying to steal services and not paying for bandwidth, etc. Full support to the guys at the shop and their families as they deal with this mess. Truly hope it works out for them in the end.

Kudos to the TR staff and their host/DC for the excellent service. You should certainly give them a shout out for their great uptime and stellar servers! Also high five to the admins here for keeping things interesting despite the epic-osity of this thread.
Thanks

We host locally here in Tampa, we own the hardware, a DL380 for a DB box, and a slightly smaller generic 1U Dual CPU box for the web server... web server is by far the most taxed, in fact we are shopping for a new dual quad for the front right now.. we host TampaRacing.com and TampaForums.com on the same box (infact they share the same user database) .. and we are upgrading both soon and addding a bunch of new stuff, plus some new sites.. so the new box will def be needed.

Took a lot of tweaking to get the web server to handle the load..it gets slow.. but it keeps on chugging.. we've been hit with a few progressive "massive traffic" loads recently.. can't wait to see the bandwidth overage from this.. lol

I have removed a bunch of useless crap from the last few pages to get rid of some TRama, threats and post whoring. This thread is by far the most work i've had to do to keep something alive and on track in my 8 years as an admin.

Cha0tic, question for you. I see your rushing to make a bunch of money from this, putting up the site that originally linked to this thread and now has advertising on it, creating TShirts and pimping it out.. why do we need your site and the japworks site for updates?.. where is your money going ?.. just curious as you seem to be trying to cash in on this any way you can.