General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-16-2008, 06:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did anyone notice this?
08-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Lil-White-Hope

He was in the road trying to get them to stop leaving.

The police officer said it was his fault. I'm 48 years old, my mother is 73 years old. She is the owner of the car, I am the co-signer. She is calling the police department & Filing the car as "stolen" we're going to see what comes from that.
So Joe's grandmother actually is the owner of the car, not his mother. She is only the co-signer....
Old 08-16-2008, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by DC5_babe
woohoo for new sig!
THis is post whoring. Go play in pit road like you have been told. As dumb as you act ! Are you sure you didnt date Joe ?
Old 08-16-2008, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Zate
Cha0tic, question for you. I see your rushing to make a bunch of money from this, putting up the site that originally linked to this thread and now has advertising on it, creating TShirts and pimping it out.. why do we need your site and the japworks site for updates?.. where is your money going ?.. just curious as you seem to be trying to cash in on this any way you can.
Who cares; I'm sure the profits from TR's advertising revenue after hosting expenses aren't helping starving kids in Africa any more than the few dollars he makes will be.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by MadOx23
Did anyone notice this?

So Joe's grandmother actually is the owner of the car, not his mother. She is only the co-signer....

The whole family got together and took an equity line on their trailer; his car has five co-signers.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:12 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by pdisme
Who cares; I'm sure the profits from TR's advertising revenue after hosting expenses aren't helping starving kids in Africa any more than the few dollars he makes will be.
a few things.. we spend most of that on servers/bandwidth every year, we have run several charity events and TR/TF donated to the heart association this year significantly. We put on TRack events, BBQ's and like.. after all is said and done TR breaks about even.. in fact banners only appeared on TR when hosting costs and server upgrades were costing us over $10K a year.... but thats got nothing to do with this situation.. i was curious as to what was happening on that end, or whether he was just milking the situation.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:21 AM

Thanks
Cha0tic, question for you. I see your rushing to make a bunch of money from this, putting up the site that originally linked to this thread and now has advertising on it, creating TShirts and pimping it out.. why do we need your site and the japworks site for updates?.. where is your money going ?.. just curious as you seem to be trying to cash in on this any way you can.
In one sense its good that he has the site. Like the FB page I made its an easy to read place with all updated info. Sorry to say but this thread isn't easy to read when you have 2500 posts. Everyone that I have shown this thread to doesn't wanna go through all the pages of crud right.

I do agree that he shouldn't be milking this entirely for his own good and that at least some of the money he clears should go to the cause (hint hint) but depending on the shirts and the price I might buy one hahaha

EDIT
And yes thanks sssooo much to the Admins and mods. Running an enthusiast community (I use those terms because it is MUCH more than just a forum) in itself is nothing short of a regular job and I cant begin to fathom how much more effort it is when your board gets world wide popularity over night.

hats off to TR Staff!

Last edited by notslow; 08-16-2008 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:43 AM

Thanks

Zate, I can't speak for cha0tic, but I donated the website, design, hosting, and profits from the google ads. if you read, and ask Aaron he already knows. Since he didn't have the money to upgrade his photobucket account, and I have webspace. It's my way of helping the cause. Aaron already knows that whatever he wants to do with the site will be done.. I'll even transfer ownership to him, but I am doubting he knows enough of the technical end to take over, nor would he have the time.

I also offered to make the trophies for the BBQ out of my pocket. So if my generosity isn't welcomed, I can pull the domain and offers and be on my merry way, no skin off my teeth..

Oh and I linked www.jodono.info to www.japworks.com
Old 08-16-2008, 08:53 AM
could be worse

keep in mind, everyone is working for free as well..

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 08-16-2008, 08:58 AM
could be worse

I just watched that vid on japworks about him.. What is that vid from? I cant believe how huge this has gotten

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 08-16-2008, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by fasth22lude
I have been trolling for days now with a window open at all times on this thread. I finally saw a reason to have to post up, although I dont want to clutter this thread anymore than it already is by DC 5 Babe...

I got on the forum.freeadvice.com site after viewing the excerpt of the post made by Joe's mother. I suggest anyone following this thread make their way over there and read it as well. Its clearly well written and doesnt seem to be from Joe or his brother. And after everything I have read, either Joe pawned alot off on his brother or they both have a history of it. The large point here is his mother incriminates herself in this thread as knowing more about Joes scamming. Clearly, she does not blame Joe in this post and thinks she should get the car back.

She also made another post in February about the laptop scam Joe did. Its the other thread she created in the time period of being a member. She knows about the scam and clearly states knowing about it. She even has the audacity to ask if her son can be arrested for it. Posters on the forum suggest her son make it right and she says its said and done instead of agreeing. Therefore, she is not condoning his activities and is furthering his ability to scam people. All she cares about is him going to jail, not the reasons for it. Shame on her once there. Now, shame on US(the readers) for not pointing fingers at her any sooner. The funny thing is I am pretty sure this scam is the one that landed him behind bars.

Now, many of you would assume Joe is crafty and skillful. Then, you might just assume he is good enough to do that too... But, heres the post that clearly portrays a mothers thinking and not something a kid would write.

"He bought something of 1,000 dollar value. He didn't ship what was said. I understand my son is at fault. Now the guy in canada is contactng the police department in Florida trying to see what they can do. I just want to make sure my son is not going to go to jail. I've heard of cases like this on T.V but that is why I bring up small claims.

My son is 22 years old, so he is not a minor."

Wait, I thought he was 20....

Anyways, even if this is Joe... His mom needs to see whats he posting online posing as her...

EDIT: Now, onto C J DONO. I appreciate all of the pictures, video, and updates this kid has provided. I genuinely do because its added so much to this thread for everyone to enjoy. But, he lost my respect when he started pulling the same threats as Joe. The e-thug Imma shoot you posts. Its obvious no one is going to come up in your home to stir shit. At the street or even the front lawn, shooting them is attempted manslaughter or murder depending on the outcome. But, Im sure this kid is wise enough to know better.
There really was no need for that. That was the final straw for the entire family with his posts and his mothers posts IMO.

Anyone got a link to another thread with the goods... personal info, pictures of house, family, etc?
lol.. I'm making a threat? I'm saying dont fuck with my house or house phone but hooser isnt really following what I'm saying.. My family has enough problems, We dont talk about joes problems becasue its his problem, we make fun of it but we dont talk about it. Talk shit all you want but you wouldnt want me doing this to your family? I said it about three times.