General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-16-2008, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ShutHerUp
Thats you opinion !!!!!!!!!!
Hey. If you want to start shit, or have a casual conversation, please take it to PM's. Don't clutter the thread with shit that has nothing to do with Joe.

Old 08-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Awesome User

I don't know if you guys thought of this, but, with the Hurricane on its way towards the area, is the car in a secure enough location that it will not be damaged? You don't have to answer, since this is a public forum, and Joe is probably trying to figure out where it's at right now...
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-16-2008, 10:48 AM

its locked down in a storage unit. the car is safe.

CJ, i apreciate you, well, for lack of a better way to say it. realism. your mother doesnt seem to grasp that realism, she seems to still be trying to bail your brother out via lies and deception. as of last saturday i had nothing but sorry for your mother, but judging by what she's posting on the free advice forums, she hasnt learned about her son one bit. Weve been stung by this hard, and i will persue everything i can about this.

The car will end up being lost for your family. Your brother will be charged criminally, and if your mother doesnt watch what she's doing, she will be aswell. taking the car with the lien on it is a misdemenor charge. defemation of character is a civil charge with financial repurcussions. attempt to steal services is a felony charge.

i will persue all of these. my recomendation to your family is to back off. trying to save joe is going to get your family into trouble as well.

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 08-16-2008, 11:06 AM

someone call bay news 9 and tell them the real story.

if you look around the legal advise forum, you can see where his mother was trying to get him out of trouble for the computer scam

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 08-16-2008, 11:17 AM

^Bay News 9 isn't going to give a shit, nor any other mass media, because of the name of the business. And no, we don't need to rehash that again, I'm just saying they won't care and that is just one of the reasons. Another major reason is the likelihood that no more than 10% of the people who care about this whole ordeal watch the news or read the newspaper; they're not going to waste time on a story that most of their viewers would find odd.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:32 AM

so DC5_PostWhore...what was that about how you "arent a post whore" when you have more posts than the guys who OWN the shops. God i wish they would make it so you had 4 hours between posts.

User Name Post# DC5_babe 112 importguy1208 107 Skittle 48 cha0tic 45 Cornwalace 42 Zate 41 864I'DCaprI 40 HaZed 39 kaluwa 32 djtomr941 30 SayWhaa? 30 shinmei2006 29 notslow 29 steveokinevo 28 normie 27 _Charles_ 27 RebelGTP 27 Hoosier Daddy 26 pdisme 25 Rachel the Truth 24 SaturnTypeR 23 TokyoBeBop 22 omgwtfbbq! 21 leamangriffin04 21 Space_Moose 20 Sabotage 20 TheLawyer 19 Brandon. 19 Arkaneinc 18 c.j.dono 18 shaggy1981 17 SCP_Celica 17 w4lker 15 flyspyder55 15 SupraSum21 15 sexysubie 15 civicfrk1 15 abnormal 14 presidential 14 hombredelassrtas 14 burninrubberGT 14 DaREDss 13 EnsenCorp 13 shawnfleming 13 Skee 13 nismo 12 ShutHerUp 12 Outkasted24 11 Tom 11 98_GstEclipse 11 ANTSOFTYR 11 Jason from P.M.R. 11 Bad Hare 10 ka24destructor 10 AcidiCyn_ 10 RITZ7 10

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Last edited by shinmei2006; 08-16-2008 at 11:34 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Supp0rt3r
Well-said, and precisely what I was thinking after having read the two posts on the freeadvice forums. The writing style seems different enough that it's probably not Joe (though I wouldn't put it past him to manufacture such).

If it truly is his mother, she's clearly an enabler. All she cares about doing in the Celica-related posts is getting the car back, not seeing to it that her son is in the right; she knows that they did tons of work on the car, but she doesn't want to pay for it -- just like Joe. She knows he's done wrong. All she cares about doing in the laptop-related post is making sure her son doesn't get thrown in jail, not seeing to it that her son makes it right. Again, she knows he's done wrong, but she just tries to protect the scamster.

Quite sad. I've lost my sympathy for the family. Enablers, all.
she doesnt care what he is doing wrong she just wants to go along behind and clean it up and patch things over probably like she has done his whole life. rather than teach him right from wrong she taught him doing fucked up shit to people is ok if you dont get caught and if you do get caught mommy will get you out of it.

I am thinking that she probably taught him how to scam because as the saying goes "apples dont fall far from the trees".
Old 08-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Bmw M535i

dono family, let joe take his own fall and let him grow up the hard way.
think this is a good advice...
Old 08-16-2008, 11:57 AM

Maybe the Judge will tell Joe "Jail, or the Army".

I bet some time getting cunt punched daily in basic training would give him some perspective on hard work and respect!
Old 08-16-2008, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by flyspyder55
its locked down in a storage unit. the car is safe.

CJ, i apreciate you, well, for lack of a better way to say it. realism. your mother doesnt seem to grasp that realism, she seems to still be trying to bail your brother out via lies and deception. as of last saturday i had nothing but sorry for your mother, but judging by what she's posting on the free advice forums, she hasnt learned about her son one bit. Weve been stung by this hard, and i will persue everything i can about this.

The car will end up being lost for your family. Your brother will be charged criminally, and if your mother doesnt watch what she's doing, she will be aswell. taking the car with the lien on it is a misdemenor charge. defemation of character is a civil charge with financial repurcussions. attempt to steal services is a felony charge.

i will persue all of these. my recomendation to your family is to back off. trying to save joe is going to get your family into trouble as well.
My mother rarely is on the internet, that would be my brother.

EDIT:
"I am thinking that she probably taught him how to scam because as the saying goes "apples dont fall far from the trees."
You don't know my mother nor can you even be half the person she is(don't be confused with size) My mother dont know what he does, nor can she stop it... he is 20, she cant tell him anything. She cant throw him out of the house becasue he has no where else to go and she dont want to see him like that. I'm not sure if its just me but if anything she is to nice.

I'm just saying keep my mother out of this, this is to deal with joey not my mother. I say anything about your mother dancing on the poles do I? no..

Last edited by c.j.dono; 08-16-2008 at 12:06 PM.