General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-16-2008, 08:03 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That G was soo sexy.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Forklift
jeez only $1400 people, hell like $10 of that was mine and with all these link backs and views, dam people. Give something even if its $1, a messily dollar and this shop will be ok and we will all get a jollies knowing that Joe Dono got his!
That's what I really don't get either. I put a paypal donation link on my site to japworks@aol.com. I'm sure they have gotten some donations from there as well.

As for the banner advertising. I had no intention on making any money on my site. Another TF member suggested I put a adsense banner on my site to make up the cost of the host and domain registration. I never would have guessed the site would get over 11k views in less then 5 days without actual site submission in search engines. The whole thing is slowing down already anyways. Friday I had 3500 views and Saturday I had only 1200. With that aside, The cafepress shop is setup purely for Japworks donations. Like I said before, I don't plan on milking anyone with there money, I just want the auto community to get word of this kid. He's already done enough damage on the internet with other people too and He needs to go down.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:42 PM
aka The Twanksta!

He was in the process of trying to scam me also. Kept insisting on "joining forces" and going after dealer accounts. Then kept asking me if I would sell him my high speed buffer over and over after I already told him its my only one at the moment. I knew he was a little fishy from that point on, but I didnt know it was THIS BAD?!? Im glad I never got back to him!

Visit Our Site - Presidential Automotive Detailing
Authorized CQuartz FINEST Installer
Old 08-16-2008, 08:53 PM

if we get a meet togather, you wanna detail the jap works truck for me? lol that would be a hella nice donation, god it needs it. sad thing is, like everything else in my life, ive been to buisy with joes car to take care of my poor truck.

on a second note, i just wanted to point out that aaron and i are so baller, we finished that sub box in 7 days.... mind you probly 100 hours but still, done in a week. lol and i havent built a box in like.... 4 years lol

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 08-16-2008, 09:03 PM

Only $1400 in donations? They needed 1k for legal stuff right? What else do they need to take care of, so we got a goal in mind.

The Riverview meet tonight had a hella good turn out. I hadnt even heard anything about it, but I work at the Ruby Tuesday in the same parking lot. I walked over and said hey for a sec didnt get to spend time tho. Maybe when the next meet happens I wont have to close lol.

My Last.fm Top 20:

Last edited by Buri3d; 08-16-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:37 PM

Old 08-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Banned

Old 08-16-2008, 10:16 PM

Don't know if this was posted yet or not, but this thread made autoblog.com

Carsumer Advocacy: 20-year-old tries to bilk shop out of $16k job - Autoblog
Old 08-16-2008, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Presidential_Detail
He was in the process of trying to scam me also. Kept insisting on "joining forces" and going after dealer accounts. Then kept asking me if I would sell him my high speed buffer over and over after I already told him its my only one at the moment. I knew he was a little fishy from that point on, but I didnt know it was THIS BAD?!? Im glad I never got back to him!
Ya, When I got my truck done by Joe ( He did a shitty job btw) He sent you a pm cause you asked if I still needed it done. I knew he was up to something.

Look in the detail/paint to read about what he did to my truck.

Also to keep to this post on the right track. I hope Joe gets what he should. A pos in my eyes.

R.I.P Jake Delvalle (Cold_Beer)
You will be missed by many bro!!
Old 08-16-2008, 10:45 PM

wow, this thread has really died down.. any new news? seems like not much is going on now.