General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-17-2008, 01:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm not aaron's wife.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:34 AM

Checking in from Club3g.com, Sorry it ended up being you.

Truth be told, I am worried about his mom. I think something needs to be done to make sure that she is 100% taken care of and out of harms reach during all of this. Because he is a screw up doesn't mean she deserves the hammer.

I am willing to donate $500 on the condition that Joe Dono commits suicide. I think it is pretty obvious that his suicide will be the end result of all of this. He will never have a normal life, because as everyone says "Once something is put on the internet, it stays on the internet", he will always be remembered as a smart kid shitting in his own nest, and shooting himself in the foot. There is no doubt in my mind that he will ever be able to get a job anywhere, and since by now his name has been dragged in the mud and will never be considered a reputable person EVER, will never be able to go into business for himsef.

Congrats OP, you have ruined the life of some one before they turned 25.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:41 AM
Bmw M535i

Congrats OP, you have ruined the life of some one before they turned 25.[/QUOTE]

he did this to himself...
Old 08-17-2008, 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by superzero
While I whole heartedly agree with this statement, he didn't need to post this bullshit on a forum on the internet and drag it on as long as this is going. If anything is apparent at this time it is that the OP is obviously an attention whore of proportions as epic as this thread is itself. Keep in mind, I believe the kid should be incarcerated, but he didn't need the whole world knowing who he is.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by superzero
Originally Posted by HundredxNails
Checking in from Club3g.com,
Congrats OP, you have ruined the life of some one before they turned 25.
x2^
Oh an this comes to mind...
“It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others” -Anon
ORIG: ydtrack
Their warranty might as well be printed on toilet paper...cause their parts are shit
Old 08-17-2008, 03:55 AM

Are you kidding me? The whole world DOES need to know who he is. Like a child molester that has to go door to door, so should a scammer. He is a piece of sh*t, and I whole heartedly welcome his suicide if he is that stupid to do it. Did it bother him the first thing he scammed, then more and more? No, he is like a retarted moth that keeps flying back into the candle. Its time to burn him, getting raped in prison will be a small payback. People like him SHOULD take themselves out of this world, save us the trouble.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:08 AM

Originally Posted by HundredxNails
While I whole heartedly agree with this statement, he didn't need to post this bullshit on a forum on the internet and drag it on as long as this is going. If anything is apparent at this time it is that the OP is obviously an attention whore of proportions as epic as this thread is itself. Keep in mind, I believe the kid should be incarcerated, but he didn't need the whole world knowing who he is.

hey how about you do 16k worth of work for me on my car, ill just pick it up give you $60 and tell ya ill make payments.

you keep that to your self with out warning the rest of the world.
are you retarded or just stupid?
Old 08-17-2008, 08:45 AM

actually i did go to forest,, CO 08'

cj is joe even worried about this? its seems like joes just a cocky bastard, all he cares about is getting his car back. he has no remorse. the night your mom showed up with the police, he wouldnt even look me in the face when i asked him what his plan was. he just kept saying, what can we work out on this. weve gotta workout a deal on this. blah blah blah.

from what he's texted me, it seems like he is mad at us, for not letting him screw us. joe's concerned with trying to get the car repoed.... where neither of us could have the car... i dont see why. surely he doesnt care about your mother or grandmothers credit.

shoot your mom stated she doesnt care about her's or her mothers credit.

according to your mother, ther both going to die soon anyway (not trying to be mean, thats what your mother said to me) and she doesnt care.

would anyone be interested in buying some japworks decals? ive got a few 3x8 decals laying around, red, black, silver, and white, 5 bucks a piece

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 08-17-2008, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by I_Guess
He did ok on my truck bud. It was going to be a full detail. When I got there it was raining some so he did not wash the truck. ( first thing I let go) Then he he went to getting the 2 fuck up's out of the door. He started going all over the truck. ( here and there kind of thing) He then gets you up to help him cause his girl did not have a ride. There was just soo much bull shit that he did not need to do. The things I needed done that did not get done before (and I pointed them out) he did not do. I was there almost 5 hours bro. He did not even get to the inside so I told him dont do it. So it was an OK job.

The hood I know about but the rear window had shit around it still, wax all over the seals, no inside work, all of these thing add up. Plus he had YOU do some of the work. DID YOU GET SOME OF THE MONEY? Just two much for me man. He told me he was the best. He said if he does not not do a 100% best job I have seen the job would be FREE. Also the next detail would be free. So I was nice to give him what I did. He just made it sound like he was the best ever. He was not the best or even close. If I would have known this I could have got me own buffer and done it myself. If you need me to show you pm's about what he said let me know.

Thanks and sorry to post this in here.
Not disagreeing with anything you have said. only part the gets me though is the 5 hour thing. i used to detail cars and it could take anywhere from 1 hour, to 5 hours. granted the car looked new again when i was done and i didn't do it with help. i didn't leave shit all over the seals ECT either.... although i got bitched at once because i forgot to clean one of the inside mini windows in a newer mustang... i would never bring a car back untell there was absolutly nothing more i could do to the car.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:11 AM
Awesome User

I mentioned Romo because I thought of Dono, and lost his pick to someone who had a pick ahead of me.

DAMN YOU JOE!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.