General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-17-2008, 11:10 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you dont like the way the site is moderated then leave, they delete posts to keep the TRama to a min.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by flat 4 scooby
hey how about you do 16k worth of work for me on my car, ill just pick it up give you $60 and tell ya ill make payments.

you keep that to your self with out warning the rest of the world.
are you retarded or just stupid?
Are you serious? For starters i wouldn't have even started the paint job without atleast a downpayment of 30% of what was quoted. If the shop owner was smart he would have done the same thing. So the its just as much the shop owners fault for believing a kids outlandish story without even meeting who was to be fronting the bill.

So lets just go with you are a moron with no common sense.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by HundredxNails
Are you serious? For starters i wouldn't have even started the paint job without atleast a downpayment of 30% of what was quoted. If the shop owner was smart he would have done the same thing. So the its just as much the shop owners fault for believing a kids outlandish story without even meeting who was to be fronting the bill.

So lets just go with you are a moron with no common sense.
im guessing you didnt even bother reading the whole story.

there was a down payment on the paintjob, plus other materials/parts provided.

reading comprehension>you
Old 08-17-2008, 11:55 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

We've done real good at keeping this going so far.. and i know as it winds down the temptation to act like kids and start taking this offtopic and start slinging threats will be great... but lets try to stay on topic. Eventually this thread will stop, but right now we are doing ok.. traffic is light enough that we can leave it for a few hours and come back, remove the 20 or so crap posts and move on..

it's been said above, but if you dont like the moderation, dont post crap. If i delete your post it's not personal, it just means i'm heading off TRama. i've admin'd this forum for over 7 years and I am pretty in tune with what is going to develope into a flame fest and what is good content.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:14 PM
formerly 'RiceRocket'

Originally Posted by flyspyder55

japworks truck with said japworks wife

Wow...

I donated $60, when can I have the wife?

^ had to do it!

1953 Cadillac Coupe De Ville (Fuel Injected, Drive-by-wire, DoD)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT (6.0l V8 Sleeper)
2011 Toyota Sequoia Sport 4x4 (Tow Rig)
My Blog: www.HotRodCaddy.com
Old 08-17-2008, 12:16 PM
Awesome User

There were dibs somewhere in this thread about it reaching 200+ or not. What's the range?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:23 PM

considering we've made 170 pages without any real conclusion, I am sure there will be 170 more as the situation unfolds then wraps up.. I'm sure two years from now people will still be looking at this thread when you get "that mail" from "That friend" who is so far behind the times, he's just now sending you the bubb rubb video..
Old 08-17-2008, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by flyspyder55
a blackberry AND a htc? holy baller batman lol'

personally, my htc touch was the worst 500 ive ever spent. it looks cool, does tons of stuff, but its a pita just to make a phone call
I work for Telus, a Canadian communications company so the Berry is the work line and the HTC P4000 is the personal one

I think this could easily go on to another 100+ pages before there is any resolution here. These aren't issues that get resolved over night. Even after it is resolved and Joe gets whats coming to him that will result in increased traffic and the thread will get crazier again.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:00 PM

Hi, all. Checking in from LS1Tech. I've been following this since the beginning, but felt compelled to respond to this...

I am willing to donate $500 on the condition that Joe Dono commits suicide. I think it is pretty obvious that his suicide will be the end result of all of this. He will never have a normal life, because as everyone says "Once something is put on the internet, it stays on the internet", he will always be remembered as a smart kid shitting in his own nest, and shooting himself in the foot. There is no doubt in my mind that he will ever be able to get a job anywhere, and since by now his name has been dragged in the mud and will never be considered a reputable person EVER, will never be able to go into business for himsef.

Congrats OP, you have ruined the life of some one before they turned 25.
Are you serious? It's the OP's fault this cum dumpster is a con man? You do realize this isn't the first time he has scammed someone, don't you? Because of this thread, however, it very well may be the last.

If this ass was convicted of fraud and sentenced to prison time, which he should be, would you cry about the judge "ruining the life of someone before they turned 25"? It's too bad JAPWorks didn't leave the car in the parking lot with no battery so he could at least have been charged with attempted theft.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:31 PM

Checking in from Club3g.com, Sorry it ended up being you.

Truth be told, I am worried about his mom. I think something needs to be done to make sure that she is 100% taken care of and out of harms reach during all of this. Because he is a screw up doesn't mean she deserves the hammer.

I am willing to donate $500 on the condition that Joe Dono commits suicide. I think it is pretty obvious that his suicide will be the end result of all of this. He will never have a normal life, because as everyone says "Once something is put on the internet, it stays on the internet", he will always be remembered as a smart kid shitting in his own nest, and shooting himself in the foot. There is no doubt in my mind that he will ever be able to get a job anywhere, and since by now his name has been dragged in the mud and will never be considered a reputable person EVER, will never be able to go into business for himsef.

Congrats OP, you have ruined the life of some one before they turned 25.

^^^This post fails... I think you posted the most useless 2 cents on this whole forum.. Kid deserves what he got.. He even reacted with blatent stupidity and you have the slightest nerve to defend this kid saying the internet shouldnt know about him? You my sir are a class A dumbass.. We post all the shit he'd done so that it wont happen again. If this situation wasnt brought public, how many more people do you think joe would have scammed? Seriously, stop trying to be different by sticking up for Joe. Your soooo stupid,.. Nobody on this forum not even Joe's brother respects your point of view. Its just ridiculous! You fail at being a DSM owner.. HAHAHAH HAPPY FAILURE!