General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-17-2008, 01:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AP1VtecBeast
^^^This post fails... I think you posted the most useless 2 cents on this whole forum.. Kid deserves what he got.. He even reacted with blatent stupidity and you have the slightest nerve to defend this kid saying the internet shouldnt know about him? You my sir are a class A dumbass.. We post all the shit he'd done so that it wont happen again. If this situation wasnt brought public, how many more people do you think joe would have scammed? Seriously, stop trying to be different by sticking up for Joe. Your soooo stupid,.. Nobody on this forum not even Joe's brother respects your point of view. Its just ridiculous! You fail at being a DSM owner.. HAHAHAH HAPPY FAILURE!
Don't lump the 3g guy as a DSM owner...3g's are NOT dsm's

and i totally agree with you... the 3g guy is nuts.. no way in hell do i feel its the OP's fault for posting and letting this get to where it is now.

Now... onto the wife (i wish).... some skin gets bigger donations
Old 08-17-2008, 03:53 PM

Default hi from OT :hay:

Is that him with his mommy?
Old 08-17-2008, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by flat 4 scooby
im guessing you didnt even bother reading the whole story.

there was a down payment on the paintjob, plus other materials/parts provided.

reading comprehension>you
Oh dont worry I read the entire thread. It is still a matter of common sense. I mean come on. What kind of stupid business owner doesnt REQUIRE a substantial down payment in form of legal tender on a full body paint job. All I am saying is that the OP was setting himself up to be scammed like this.

I am not trying to defend the kid, I am just saying that this is getting way out of hand between the internet tough guys issuing threats, and the felating of the OP's ego. This kid deserves to be punished and he will be punished justly. But you need to think of the long term repercussions of all of this.

Say Hypotheticallly the kid goes away for 5 years. Serves his time, reforms, realizes the mistakes he has made and attempts to remedy them. He already would have a felony record just for this instance alone, and would never be able to seek any decent long term profession. He realizes he can never go into business for himself ever because everyone knows his name and rep, and no one will ever do any dealings with him even if he turned a new leaf and tried to go legit. People in the local area for sure will never hire him because he is a total liability in both trust for this incident, and security since so many of you internet tough guys want to kick the shit out of him. The best option for this kid is either to commit suicide, or never show his face ANYWHERE ever again. Even as a reformed felon the kid is completely fucked.

As I said I am not trying to defend this kid but he didnt deserve this national noteriety.

TL;DR - I feal sorry for this kid. Dispite his crime. And the OP set himself up to be scammed in this instance.

Last edited by HundredxNails; 08-17-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by notslow
^Dude you are a total meat head eh?^
You know he wont be able to change his name and even if he somehow managed to, thats not gonna change anything else.
Why wouldn't he be able to change his name? Has W. taken away that right now too?

And no, his character won't change overnight. Hopefully this brush with the ruination of his own life will give him some perspective, and help him to walk the straight and narrow in the future. It's better than offing himself and ruining his families' lives too.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by w4lker
Why wouldn't he be able to change his name? Has W. taken away that right now too?

And no, his character won't change overnight. Hopefully this brush with the ruination of his own life will give him some perspective, and help him to walk the straight and narrow in the future. It's better than offing himself and ruining his families' lives too.
Brush? He was hit by a fucking Mack Truck of Ruination.
Old 08-17-2008, 04:31 PM

Yah sure this is my wife too

Old 08-17-2008, 04:46 PM

if he really wanted to get over this and go legit he would need to put an innocent face on the business (brother?) to get the license, start up loans, and customer contracts. then when he takes off with all the money for the business the innocent face of the business would be held responsible for the consequences.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:57 PM
www.signal13.net

The spammage of this thread has calmed a bit so I figured I would jump in and say, I hope this ass gets whats coming to him. And I really hope Jap works pulls through, I'm sure they will tho.

Even tho it is an import shop, I've talked to them and instead of donating, you will see my vette there getting work done as soon as I can afford it. MARK MY WERDZ!

Originally Posted by Anti-Dumbestic
wtf does torque have to do with a dig?

Old 08-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Awesome User

Wasn't there a request about someone's wife not being posted?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:45 PM

Branden, you lucky bastard. She is smart, looks out for you, and looks good. People, we gotta help these guys stay afloat just so he can keep her at home. HAHA.

Best of luck to you guys. Family is the most important thing. Don't let these jobs overtake your life so much that you miss out on the little things. Dispite everything that has gone down. Be glad you still have your families to go home too. I know when I have hit bottom that has made all teh difference to me.