General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-18-2008, 07:22 AM
drives 1 loud yota

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont forget, their in ocala. it might not even reach them. it might die out before it gets that far. us bay area folk are the 1's to worry about

[/U]Gamertag: st3veokin3vo ADD ME!!!

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Originally Posted by That-away!
Lol sorry didn't really look as good as i thought it did...but theres no need for the smart ass reply bud.

... nvm,I kinda start to expect that stuff from PnR cutomer service...
Old 08-18-2008, 07:26 AM
pfft.....

Originally Posted by steveokinevo
dont forget, their in ocala. it might not even reach them. it might die out before it gets that far. us bay area folk are the 1's to worry about

ehh its only going to be a cat 1. Cat 1 storms are a fart in the wind.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:36 AM
Awesome User

Back on topic - I hope the car is well protected...
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:55 AM
Hotrodshack.com

hotrodshack.com checkin' in.....SW Oklahoma.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:15 AM
Boom Chackalacka

Originally Posted by SupraSum21
glad to be getting good attention, but he is right i got to be perfect again to do any shoots. lol
I don't believe you... With all due respect to the hubby... you look great in the pics and you probably look great now. I'm going to work something out for the Dono is a scum fund anyways :-/

** EDIT ** O.K. I have decided to raffle off two upper timing belt covers for the 2JZ. You cannot buy these anywhere, these were custom made for me. A Chromed one will be given to the winner and a polished one to the runner up. Each raffle ticket will be $10. all the proceeds will go to JAPWorks. (who knows maybe I'll get the photoshoot after all)

P.S. If you want to buy them they are $225 polished and $275 Chrome.

The raffle will take place at the next Suprameet scheduled for 30th of August.

See you there!

Last edited by pheobo; 08-18-2008 at 09:25 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:24 AM
Awesome User

I should raffle my 1986 Camaro... It's in poor condition, so, whoever would get it, could also allow them to fix it up..

I'd give half to charity, and half to JAPWorks... I don't know how it all would work out, so, it hasn't gotten past the thinking stages until now, where I'm posting about my idea.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by pheobo
I don't believe you... With all due respect to the hubby... you look great in the pics and you probably look great now. I'm going to work something out for the Dono is a scum fund anyways :-/

** EDIT ** O.K. I have decided to raffle off two upper timing belt covers for the 2JZ. You cannot buy these anywhere, these were custom made for me. A Chromed one will be given to the winner and a polished one to the runner up. Each raffle ticket will be $10. all the proceeds will go to JAPWorks. (who knows maybe I'll get the photoshoot after all)

The raffle will take place at the next Suprameet scheduled for 30th of August.

See you there!
you are such a sweetheart. thats really nice. ill try to find a sitter for the 30th, so we can go to the meet and meet everyone. you can judge for yourself, trust me im still holding baby weight. and its been a month. thanks again.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by SupraSum21
you are such a sweetheart. thats really nice. ill try to find a sitter for the 30th, so we can go to the meet and meet everyone. you can judge for yourself, trust me im still holding baby weight. and its been a month. thanks again.
From the pictures, you look great.Getting on topic, did anyone actually believe Joe when he said that the car would be in his possession by Friday? LOL.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:56 AM
I love Lamp

Originally Posted by Skittle
La da da da da.

And it still lives.

So Joe Dono don't know how to respond to a thread that over 500,000 people have viewed with your pictures slung across it..Do you?

I'm thinking he swallowed all his words,and morals in one gulp.

GO JOE!!!
Maybe his lawyers told him not to say anything if he can afford one lol.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:58 AM

This thread is winding down but i hope the people from Japworks check back in at the end and let us know what finally happens after all the legal wrangling is finished. It would be interesting to see whats in store for the car. No matter what you decide to do, from ebay to demolishing it, post a link so we can follow the story. Good luck with everything.