General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-20-2008, 07:50 AM
Lucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ Cool dude.

On a side note,

Has JapWorks secured an official mechanics lien? How long does that take?

Also, JapWorks should be ecstatic should the mother be able to secure a bond and take the vehicle off of their hands. However I doubt she has the assets or the credit to get one secured. This is not like a jail bond that so many people associate with the word bond, it is a Surety Bond. More specifically a Payment Bond with Surety.

Here is why: A Bond for payment of $16K goes to JapWorks. This guarantees that the mother has the ability to pay up and will pay up for what her son did. Should the mother default on the bonded amount of $16K, the bond company pays JapWorks the $16K and then the bond company ruins the mother financially and credit wise. But since they are already behind on the payments on the vehicle, their credit is already trashed and no one on earth will bond them. To bad she has a douche bag son.

I'm looking for some paint and body work to be done in six months or so after I move to Jacksonville. I will definitely support you guys. Will you take a $60 down payment? I kid, I kid. I always pay for materials and some labor up front.

Good Luck JapWorks!

~James
It's like this: The toadstool juice fires through the unicorn injector into the fairy dust chamber, where the tiny wizard does his secret work...Then a gang of keebler elves get hopped up on the crystalline byproduct of the wizard's tinkering, (they smoke it) and then the elves push the spinning triangle through a series of dimensional portals to a final realm codenamed the "exhaust port..." At least that's my undersanding of rotary sorcery...
Old 08-20-2008, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by PussixD10

I have no idea how the verbal agreement will play if the statements by two parties don't come very close together and if Joe was aware how much it was going to be.

It won't let me see the thread.

I'm not hinting that he's INNOCENT. I'm saying that I'm just not aware how much of the $16,000 he's billed he was expecting.

Here you go, so you can see what was posted on Team SSP:

Some of you might recall my first noobie post. I know back when I posted my car was not fit for any major car shows.

Some of you might know me from Tamparacing.com

I've not been back to JAP Works since these pictures.
I'll show pictures but first I would like to say whats being done, and then I will post pictures...

Celica was Yellow / Black...

* Two tone paint job, white and black.
-* Carbon Fiber Roof and Carbon fiber hatch made by: JAP Works
* 8 point Roll cage, candy apple red is the color of the cage.
* Sanded down the interior for the interior to be painted Black / White
* passanger side air bags have been removed and have been filled with the samller PS2 with a fiber glass perfect fit.
* Custom sub box taking the trunk and back seat up, removed the back seats. 4 12's and 2 10's in the back.
* Stock mirrors have been wrapped with Carbon Fiber then sprayed Candy White.
* Gas cap has been covered in Carbon Fiber then sprayed Candy White.
* I have two Nitrous bottles both by ZEX; both bottles are in the back with the audio, they're bolted into the cage both bottles are sprayed Candy red.
*Under the hood all stock plastic peices have been taken out and have been wrapped in Carbon Fiber.
* TE-37's Black;; Lip of the TE-37's have been sprayed candy red.

New Pistions / and water injection has been put it. One bottle is a 75shot, the other bottle is a innercooler sprayer.

I bought a JG Auto Works Turbo kit from Miami, Its been installed.

I'm having my 3pod gauge pod on the drivers side. I also have a custom 3 gauge pod above the double din. The flap was removed and replaced with fiber glass with a flush look.

Few items I'm banking on getting in the next couple weeks:

Tein coilovers
Better lambo doors

My audio in the car is listed below:

4. Kicker CVX 12's
2. Kicker CVX 10's

Kenwood ddx 8017 & Nav

Zapco 9.0 & 2.0 Amp's

Polk Momo's highs, lows and tweeters.

I'm putting two batterys in the trunk as well as one cap.

I've filed some sponsors, looking to get a sponsor with Kicker & Meguiars, and finally Verticaldoors.

Heres the latest pictures I have. I get my car back in two weeks and I'm going to do a full photo shoot, I would like to join SSP.
I've never gone to any major car shows other then local and toys for tots in the bay area.

Once the car is back, I'll be ready for HIN Orlando.
Whats the chances of my car being able to join SSP?

Turbo kit will be installed by sunday but LOL I have the left elbow innercooler pipe.

Thats what I've gotten so far. Car was at a stand still till the carbon came in. They're waiting to spray the car untill the roll cage comes in.
I'm hoping that the roof, hatch, mirrors, gas cap, and all plastic motor peices will be done being wrapped by sunday. The cage is taking for ever, I'm going to text aaron to day and ask what day the cage is coming in.

Can't wait to drive the car again.
Major set back!

Turbo kit was going in Sunday. I was missing the right elbow to the innercooler to start its in my garage. This kit is a custom built kit from JG Autoworks in Miami. They thought I was missing more then what they thought. I'm missing a oil line, gasket, and the oil filters or something.

I'm buying my gauges some time this week once 813 Motoring can get me the cheapest rate.

The Roll cage was a huge mess up from the start. The comapny who shipped the metal shipped the wrong one. It'd have a 2 week delay for the metal to be back at the shop. He called two guys in the area and all were 3+ weeks. One guy said 6+ weeks plus 1100 more dollars..
I told them to send back the metal and I'll have to wait till it comes in.

They've been working on my motor peices and the roof and hatch. They've got two weeks any how to wait till the metal comes back.
Well what was suppose to be a 2 week job has turned out to be much, much more.

My wastegate was crap so I just bought a 289.99 wastegate. It got to the shop today. I'm waiting on my mugin gauges / coilovers / strut bar.

I'm also pending my HID kit too. I can't do anything till the gasket comes in for the turbo install. I was texted today that they're is one being shipped to the shop. I could be wrong but I'm not sure. One of the guys thats doing the car is going out of town till next week. Not much really ya can do at this point. Every this is at a stand still. Gotta' wait for the cage to be sprayed till you can spray the car. Have to wait for the gasket / my left elbow innercooler pipe for the turbo install.

Also the audiobahn sponsor left me hanging so I'm going to have to buy the 4 12's my self. I have one yellow top I still have to buy one more.
Any how, I've not been in touch with the guy doing the work as much as I been either working 60hours a week or on vacation.

Last time I spoke with him, he had said he's now prepping all the plastic peices and starting to put the car back together.

We've ran into another road block once again with the Turbo... The guy doing the motor work said from the start he'd have XAT do the tune, well if you guys didn't know XAT went under...
So now I don't have any hook ups for the Dyno, plus the guy doing the work is waiting for the guy to put the motor back in which has been taking for ever... I need to ask him when the guys going to put the motor in / install the turbo because it was suppose to be put back in the end of last week and the end of this week the car should have been done. But need less to say we're in late friday, earily Saturday and the car isn't done.

How ever I'm not rushing anyone, just wanting to make sure they don't put it off as I spent a lot of money in this.
The sub box I was told will be started this week end when another guy who builds boxes for a living comes up to the shop to give the guys a helping hand to design something that will give me max sound flow as well as removing the back seats that won't leave to much empty room with two 12's and 2 zapco amps, 1 4.0 and 1 9.0 amp.
I have one yellow top batt and two nitrous bottles one sprayer one inercooler sprayer.

He said he still has a lot of buffing to do to make sure everything is perfect, I'm going to PM him now to see whats being done, whats been put on hold. If I have to contract some other guy to do the motor work I'm not going to be happy because the body guy is busting his ass doing everything while the guy doing the motor work has some other job and hasn't been at the shop. Because at first I was going to let DC do the Turbo install then the motor guy at the shop talked me into letting him do the install since my motor would be out of the car for the paint job, he said you would rather kill two birds at one time then having DC redo what he could do.

More pics are pending...!!
The nitrous bottles are now being re-painted from Candy red to black with a flake of silver / white / perl in it.
The audio box was just being built today.
I was told that the box is done now the glass work should be started soon.

Slapping some TE-37 Time attacks on, I am thinking some 17's.

This is what he posted, along with many progress pictures of the CF work and everything. Certainly seems he knew what they were doing to his car.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:03 AM
pfft.....

Originally Posted by Bad Hare
I told people to place bets on over/under 200 pages.

this is kinda pointless since this will varry from one person to the next. I only show 68 pages for this thread.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by AP1VtecBeast
I doubt this post will help anything or anyone.. Whats happening is happening.. and no matter what peoples opinions about the law are.. the situation is already being handled.. At this point.. we dont need "scare posts" stating stuff about laws being handled and the OP being irresponsible.. Its completely irrelevant at this point and posts like you just made just aggrivate people that know what is already happening with the situation.. If i didnt know any better.. it sounds like Joe (or Joes lawyers) are sending people on this website to "INTIMIDATE" the OP into backin out.. STUPID STUPID part on that side.. Whats happened happened.. Whats going to happen will.. No need for discussion we can leave it up to the OP or people actually involved to update us.. Further more by stating that you do infact live in another time zone, i think your whole post is stated on opinion.. Not fact.. as you did state you lived in another time zone, meaning you are completely either oblivious or completely ignorant of Florida and its business laws etc. Please do yourself a favor and just keep statements like "theres a chance he will get the car back blah blah" then try to sound smart by saying stuff like finance company and leasing options because seriously.. Joe wont get the car back. He has a criminal record.. Facts will always be more tangible then opinions.. We can anticipate from all 178+ pages that Joe lost this war.. OP provided us with updates already and will in the future. With that said.. you pretty much made yourself look foolish to the thousands of people following this thread that already know the facts.. With that said.. i cant help but say you sir.. have made a FAILED post..
SO you mean to say that if the rest of us aren't circle jerking with the op that our points are failed posts? Good to see that everyone believes what they read on the internet. Tell me do you believe in unicorns?

This thread just seems to get worse and worse as the days go by. A circle of attention whoring(op), circlejerking(everyone else), internet toughguys(the people who make threats), and manboyism(joe).
Old 08-20-2008, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by PinkRacer
Here you go, so you can see what was posted on Team SSP:

[/b]

This is what he posted, along with many progress pictures of the CF work and everything. Certainly seems he knew what they were doing to his car.
Don't bother yourself showing it, it's pointless. He will justify whatever you tell him with blanket statements every time.

Also, if he/she wasn't able to see the thread I linked, it's because he's/she's retarded or just wanted to troll around bit more.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:04 AM
they call me baby Jesus

Originally Posted by HundredxNails
SO you mean to say that if the rest of us aren't circle jerking with the op that our points are failed posts? Good to see that everyone believes what they read on the internet. Tell me do you believe in unicorns?

This thread just seems to get worse and worse as the days go by. A circle of attention whoring(op), circlejerking(everyone else), internet toughguys(the people who make threats), and manboyism(joe).
you're saying the OP is an attention whore? how so? he didnt expect this thread to get this big, he was looking out for people in Tampa to inform us that this kid is a scamartist... and its internet toughguys (such as yourself) that is making this thread worse and worse as the days go on.
Old 08-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Banned

^ what he said!
Old 08-20-2008, 02:08 PM

what a dumbass..
Old 08-20-2008, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by SayWhaa?
you're saying the OP is an attention whore? how so? he didnt expect this thread to get this big, he was looking out for people in Tampa to inform us that this kid is a scamartist... and its internet toughguys (such as yourself) that is making this thread worse and worse as the days go on.
How is he not. He seems to be enjoying the fact that all of this has blown to the level it is now and seems to be encouraging it. If anything this has become an elaborate publicity stunt, which was definitely a good way at getting his company name out there. I am just waiting for the outcome. Still can't seem to figure out how i have tried portraying myself as an internet tough guy.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:20 PM

Just to clear our name he is not affiliated with Team SSP. Wouldnt let anyone like that into our crew. Was he trying to join? Yes but after this stunt and another stunt he is not welcomed.