General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-21-2008, 01:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lets not get this thread locked because of pointless gnar. Additionally pointless gnar takes too long to read and provides little to no entertainment value for anyone.

Sucks that they have to play musical chairs with the car, moving it to another storage. Hopefully the financing company is in the mood of just getting everything dealt with and you guys don't have to get into court or any jazz like that. best of luck.
Old 08-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Awesome User

To keep everything on track - When's the BBQ?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

I wanted to do it on the 30th of this month but I don't think there is enough time to get it planned. I need to find out what dates the park is available and then I need to find out how many people plan on going and how much food is going to be needed.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:43 PM
drives 1 loud yota

Originally Posted by importguy1208
I wanted to do it on the 30th of this month but I don't think there is enough time to get it planned. I need to find out what dates the park is available and then I need to find out how many people plan on going and how much food is going to be needed.
can we at least plan it a lil later then that??? for the people that have to worry about getting work off maybe around begining-midish september depending on when this is actually organized

[/U]Gamertag: st3veokin3vo ADD ME!!!

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Originally Posted by That-away!
Lol sorry didn't really look as good as i thought it did...but theres no need for the smart ass reply bud.

... nvm,I kinda start to expect that stuff from PnR cutomer service...
Old 08-21-2008, 08:08 PM

damn. i went to middle school and high school with this kid and he was such a fag no one liked him he always thought he was cool, i cant believe he's world famous now lol. my senior year he had that car and it was bright yellow with a wide body and lambos. tisk tisk he should of just left it like that, shows what happens to greedy people.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:29 AM
Boom Chackalacka

Originally Posted by importguy1208
Are you not going to the Big Valey Performance Dyno / BBQ day on the 30th?
Old 08-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Awesome User

The following week would be nice...
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by pheobo
Are you not going to the Big Valey Performance Dyno / BBQ day on the 30th?
Didn't realize it was that soon. I'll make sure to be there but I still want to get something else planned for us.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:55 AM
Blasian Sensation

Keep us updated on the BBQ
Old 08-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Seriously Keep This Shit Out Of Here! I'm Sick Of Looking At It And It Has No Reason To Be Here. If She Wants To Comment Then Fine. But There Is No Need To Make Fun Of Her Comments. It Does Not Add Anything But Drama And Ultimately Contributes Nothing.