General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-22-2008, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could you update on the first page with:
Your shop rate, as posted at the time.
Actual total hours.
What materials you provided and what it cost.
If any, and what response by the CU and its lawyers?

We know == that your asking amount is $16,000 + $30/day storage... and paid off amount is $1,200 + $800 computer...
Old 08-22-2008, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by PussixD10
at
Immaturity at this poser posting "Joe Homo: I like guys and I used the 16k on chipanddales male hookers to plug up my butthole"

It certain doesn't improve the general credibility of statements from people on the board.
I didn't post that.
Check again.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:27 PM

pink race3r
(or anyone with team ssp,) could you give me a link to his posts? i could use those

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 08-23-2008, 08:02 AM

has there been any contact between the three interested parties to try to resolve the situation? I would think dono's lawyer or someone from the bank would try to contact the shop by now. unless they have given up and it doesnt seem that a bank would just let a car go very easily. ya know?
Old 08-23-2008, 09:36 AM
pfft.....

Originally Posted by FORDGUY460
has there been any contact between the three interested parties to try to resolve the situation? I would think dono's lawyer or someone from the bank would try to contact the shop by now. unless they have given up and it doesnt seem that a bank would just let a car go very easily. ya know?

odd are in a case like this with such a large amount on a mechanis lien the bank would most likely just sign the title over to Jap Works. But the mother would still be responsible for the remainder of the loan.

well in this case the mother and grandmother since they are both on the loan.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by FORDGUY460

That would depend if the car was even collateral for the loan,they may have just taken a loan out using some other collateral to buy it?Whats Bluebook on that car,would a bank even consider it as collateral?I don't see why the bank would ask for two co-signers if they had the car as part of the loan agreement.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Garrett
odd are in a case like this with such a large amount on a mechanis lien the bank would most likely just sign the title over to Jap Works. But the mother would still be responsible for the remainder of the loan.

well in this case the mother and grandmother since they are both on the loan.
Based on what prior rulings? what do you do, paralegal? law student? or another expertise in title disputes to give you an experience in able to make such a prediction?

There's no guarantee that the mother will continue making a payment on a car that's taken away, and the bank would be stupid to hand the title over gullibly taking the facevalue of the claim exceeding vehicle value.

Since financed cars are required to be covered with a full coverage, if it's wrecked the bank gets the money. The lessee can't transfer the title.

Apparently, anyone can file a mechanics lien..... so anyone can make a claim for any amount. I can even paint my apartment purple, then still file a mechanics lien on the landlord as a painter.

I'm not a legal expert... so I've really got no clue what will happen.. I'm just waiting for importguy1208 to update the first post with answers to questions about relevant facts I asked here: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/s...postcount=2742

Last edited by PussixD10; 08-23-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by PussixD10
Based on what prior rulings? what do you do, paralegal? law student? or another expertise in title disputes to give you an experience in able to make such a prediction?

There's no guarantee that the mother will continue making a payment on a car that's taken away, and the bank would be stupid to hand the title over gullibly taking the facevalue of the claim exceeding vehicle value.

Since financed cars are required to be covered with a full coverage, if it's wrecked the bank gets the money. The lessee can't transfer the title.

Apparently, anyone can file a mechanics lien..... so anyone can make a claim for any amount. I can even paint my apartment purple, then still file a mechanics lien on the landlord as a painter.

I'm not a legal expert... so I've really got no clue what will happen.. I'm just waiting for importguy1208 to update the first post with questions about relevant facts I posted.
So you want me to post questions up?
Old 08-23-2008, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by importguy1208
So you want me to post questions up?
Hi, perhaps you've seen the post where I was asking you the actual questions?

I mistyped the post in which you responded to and apparently I confused you on what I actually meant to ask. I corrected the error to reflect what I meant to say.

Thanks
Old 08-23-2008, 05:39 PM
i love girls

so where is joe at men? i dont feel like reading all these pages

Jst4shw store: HID's-LED's-LUGNUT's-STICKER's-JDM GOODIES's

Like us on facebook