General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-25-2008, 12:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chan
that was just question ,not accusing you of nothing
You'd be right, and I think you meant you're not accusing me of ANYTHING.
Originally Posted by hombredelassrtas
ok I've missed allot but after going back a few pages I apparently only missed Pussix and his/her unneeded barrage of questions that in no way involve him/her.

In my opinion, your post is just as unneeded. That's correct the questions is regarding a business dispute that involves neither YOU or I.

Making personal insults towards me won't really affect the questions I asked though. Would you have hurled hate at me if I sang allegiance to whatever iimportguy1208 said and said everything I can to discredit Joe just to say?

At this point it is in the lawyer’s hands and Aaron should not give any information out to the public no matter how many times you ask, beg and demand. It is up to the professionals and should be dealt with discretion as Aaron is doing.
The entire thing is up to those involved. As I previously stated, Mr. Fiehn chose to share the story with the public.

Btw what is your background, Pussix, if you don’t mind me asking? If you do mind then I will demand you tell me . . . and yet I do not believe that will matter . . .
Not a legal profession. I don't claim to be a legal expert, therefore I don't claim to know "more than likely, so and so will happen".

Currently everyone needs to: keep their back seat lawyer opinions to themselves, donate if you feel the cause is worthy, don’t if you do not, and wait for this to end which will be a long time from now.
You don't have to read my posts, and it's up to each individual to take into consider who's posts to take into consideration in the voluntary giving to a group of individuals in relief of "scam loss". I say voluntary giving, because personally not even sure if this can be considered a donation.

Originally Posted by importguy1208
It's a PARTNERSHIP! We are NOT required to be incorporated.
So, what are you saying as far as not being required to be incorporated?

You mentioned that you spent your PERSONAL money for this deal and caused you to default on your PERSONAL bills, but I just can't see there being any difference between your PERSONAL money vs. Jap Works' asset unless Jap Works is incorporated.

And quite frankly between you and the other half a dozen MORONS in this thread I think I have handled myself quite well. Especially after answering and clarifying the same damn questions OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!
Who do you think are morons and why? Do you think those bandwagon people who say "F' DONO, GO JAP WORKS!!11" without providing any argument are morons? Anyone can designate anyone they want as morons without any reason.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:41 AM
back from the dead.....

^has too much time on hands
Old 08-25-2008, 04:07 AM
Toyota MK1 MR2 FTW!!!!

how about we just block pussi then we cant see his stupidity imma do it right now

Edit** blocked
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/p...ignore&u=65992

follow the link to block PussixD10 and not read his worthless ass posts

back on topic. Aaron if you wish to post...... what is the status of your mechanics lein?

Last edited by MR209Turbo; 08-25-2008 at 04:14 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:50 AM
banana republic

Originally Posted by s10zr2
fine. read 1 page. the one before this one. answers all your questions. tard.
Did I not sumarize it all correctly? If I missed something, then it was not on page one, which is one of the two pages I read. "tard"...Thats funny as you are too stupid to realize what I had to come back in here and inform you of. Seems to me you are the "tard" in this instance.

Japworks, I sincerely hope you are operating off the good will of others in here and did not just set up a second account to get the "TRoops" rallied to help you. However, if they were wondering about something like this, THEY should have set up the account and presented you with the money. You should not have set it up so you can just take the free money when ever you please.

I'm jealous.....Jealous that I didn't think this up myself so I could get free money from all over the net too.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 08-25-2008, 06:37 AM
Boom Chackalacka

Originally Posted by PussixD10

JAP Works <raffle link.
A raffle, which the participant MUST purchase a ticket to become eligible to win the prize. I'm not making any conclusive statement, however I'm curious if a "raffle" intended to benefit a for-profit private company is legal and if this particular raffle has been lawfully licensed as per:
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : flsenate.gov

importguy1208, is this raffle being conducted in a manner consistent with State of Florida gaming and gambling law as far as you know or are we not privileged to know this?
Let me make it clear on the raffle. I am holding a raffle for a RARE Supra part that can only be bought from me. This raffle will be held at a Supra meet on the 30th. This raffle will not only support the meet, it will also be supporting JAPWorks because I will be donating the proceeds of that raffle to JAPWorks out of (what did you call it?) my own blindness, stupidity, excess of cash in my pocket, low IQ or whatever.

JAPWorks does not have anything to do with this raffle except for knowing that I will be donating the proceeds to them.

No, I did not follow any of the fucking Florida Federal laws you are pointing out. Feel free to call the cops and IRS and other bullshit on me.

I have no affiliation with JAPWorks. I've never met them. I've never even spoken to them.

I have started up several businesses. I can put myself in there shoes. Yes they fucked up... live and learn.

I do not feel that JAPWorks was expecting any donations and especially not an EPIC thread in which Joe Dono and JAPWorks would become world infamous.

Did you read this thread? They were against setting up the paypal until many members asked them to open it so they can help out.

The website? They didn't even put it up. A member bought the domain and set the sight up for them.

This is all a good thing and not only for JAPWorks. It's a community which will help you out when needed. This community will put there own swet and blood into helping you out.

Be proud to be a part of it, unless of course you are one of Joe's friends just trolling.

I've added you to my ignore list, so don't bother addressing my post.

Last edited by pheobo; 08-25-2008 at 09:28 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:07 AM
Blasian Sensation

^well said
Old 08-25-2008, 08:35 AM
I love Lamp

Yeah that pussix guy is a major toolbox.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:23 AM

There's been no reason to close up this thread until you all started having a pissing match... Those not involved with JAPWorks/ Joe Dono have no reason to post. Let's not let the thread go to shit.

Old 08-25-2008, 09:48 AM
banana republic

Originally Posted by martz0r
There's been no reason to close up this thread until you all started having a pissing match... Those not involved with JAPWorks/ Joe Dono have no reason to post. Let's not let the thread go to shit.
So I'm not allowed to post in a thread where I smell a scam(japworks) because of a scammer(joe dono)? Basicly, the way I see this according to the first page, joe screwed this guy over, and now...because this guy is so well liked, everyone wants to throw their money to him. Am I getting it wrong?

Everyone is asking for us to "donate" to this guy because he allowed himself to get screwed. If I'm going to "donate" my hard earned cash, I'm going to ask questions and look at things which may be a scam. This guys post count is absurdly low on here, but he may not have been a member before. I don't know. What I DO know is it smells fishy, and if it is...I hope to expose it. If not, then my questions will just enforce it and let others know it's not by bringing out the truth. I don't want the thread locked either. I enjoy the conversation.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 08-25-2008, 10:01 AM

That's just it....no one is asking you to donate. The people that have donated have done so entirely on their own. You can do the same, or not..but that has nothing to do with JAPWorks.

And pussix is probably a CPA..or someone with income tax-based knowledge. It would give him enough knowledge to ask those questions, but not enough to be worth talking to about this.

Is there anyway to expedite the lien process? Or is it something about giving him his required time to make good..