General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-25-2008, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MR209Turbo
how about we just block pussi then we cant see his stupidity imma do it right now

Edit** blocked
Tampa Racing

follow the link to block PussixD10 and not read his worthless ass posts

back on topic. Aaron if you wish to post...... what is the status of your mechanics lein?
*nod nod*

Last edited by PussixD10; 08-25-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:12 PM
Balut Delivery EF1

if you think taking the donation is shady, well... don't donate. Simple as that.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:42 PM
wrd.

^ Exactly.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by FSUhorizon
I agree with pretty much everything he said. It says a lot about you that you'd resort to name calling.
When did he do any name calling. All he's been doing is constantly repeating the same thing for those incapable of reading who keep asking the questions that have been asked and answered a hundred times already. Shit is going in circles.

So please people: Learn how to fucking read before posting shit
thank you.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:13 AM
Toyota MK1 MR2 FTW!!!!

^well put
http://www.myspace.com/djpyllozmr2
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/p...ignore&u=65992
^^^click to ignore PussixD10

Old 08-26-2008, 05:26 AM
slash

importguy- i had a crazy dream involving your shop last night. so, i think you'll hear something from joe in the next day or so. it'll probably be something crazy/funny that you could entertain us with later!
TRick Squad Member #3
VicPrez of IttyBittyTittyCommittee

Old 08-26-2008, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by 95coBraSVT
So I'm not allowed to post in a thread where I smell a scam(japworks) because of a scammer(joe dono)? Basicly, the way I see this according to the first page, joe screwed this guy over, and now...because this guy is so well liked, everyone wants to throw their money to him. Am I getting it wrong?

Everyone is asking for us to "donate" to this guy because he allowed himself to get screwed. If I'm going to "donate" my hard earned cash, I'm going to ask questions and look at things which may be a scam. This guys post count is absurdly low on here, but he may not have been a member before. I don't know. What I DO know is it smells fishy, and if it is...I hope to expose it. If not, then my questions will just enforce it and let others know it's not by bringing out the truth. I don't want the thread locked either. I enjoy the conversation.
Nope, you're not allowed to post, because you're incapable of understand the first page describing the situation, or didn't bother to read it out. Either way you're retarded.

If you are a not related member of this site, I could understand your concerns, but you where given all explanations and you still want to post your piss poor FUD, then we may believe you are a member/former member of this forum and have issues with JAP WORKS (aka Joe Dono band).

Looks like PussixD10 and you are on the same boat, your posts looks pretty familiar... I mean, you're trying to still make a failed point from nonsense. I'm wouldn't be surprised if some of the mods/admins post proof that you two are in fact the same person.

You failed again Joe

Old 08-26-2008, 08:50 AM
- 7$t BOYZ -

Why people are so dumb, or they are looking for Drama, if you followed the whole thread, somebody else threw the idea about donation, and told aaron to make a paypal account or he was going to let him use his, and EVERYBODY thought it was a good idea, if somebody didnt like it they simply didnt donate, why this bs about japworks trying to scam everybody? and yes they made a mistake that cost them alot and now their going through lots of shit, and not even their business but their private lifes are touched by it! Do u really think they wanna come here and read some bulshit u guys put on here and talk shit how they let him do it or their trying to scam people because of donation when ur doing it on ur own, they need support from us so they can push through it, u guys complain about all the bs shops u got but when u got a good one that needs help everybody well not everybody but alot of people just talk shit, take this shit somewhere else.
TR "OLD SKOOL DA" MEMBER #006
...now me and the mad scientist is going to have to rip apart the block.. and replace the piston rings you fried...
No sittin at the table if you bringin nothin to it!

Some Acura parts for sale.
Old 08-26-2008, 01:53 PM

holy crap there is some troubled people here that need some MEGA therapy. Thankfully we only just have to read your crap on the Internet. I genuinely feel sorry for the people that see you on the street and the people close to you that have to deal with your BS on a day to day basis.

As much as I encourage you to open your eyes and support a worthy cause for an industry you are obviously active in since you are on these forums, no one is MAKING you do anything. If you don't want to donate.... don't donate. If you want to question JAP Work's integrity do two things first:

- look at the quality of work they did on Joe's car
- READ THE THREAD and ALL the details before making totally uncalled for implications and accusations.

If you have done both of these you wouldn't need to question their integrity because by then you'd have seen Aaron's and the rest of the shops' intentions and realize that you are complete dick for having thought that in the first place.

Last edited by notslow; 08-26-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:11 PM

My balls have be itching alot !!!! Can anyone donate some cream to the cause ?