General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-26-2008, 03:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quick91integra
Why people are so dumb, or they are looking for Drama, if you followed the whole thread, somebody else threw the idea about donation, and told aaron to make a paypal account or he was going to let him use his, and EVERYBODY thought it was a good idea, if somebody didnt like it they simply didnt donate, why this bs about japworks trying to scam everybody?
Are you trying to say that you shouldn't get to say anything about it? "If you don't like Dono, don't do business with him, stop posting about it" is along the same line to what you're saying.

and yes they made a mistake that cost them alot and now their going through lots of shit, and not even their business but their private lifes are touched by it!
okay? of course their private lives are touched. Why else are they in this business? Their private life will be touched if they made a ton of money too.

Do u really think they wanna come here and read some bulshit u guys put on here and talk shit how they let him do it or their trying to scam people because of donation when ur doing it on ur own, they need support from us so they can push through it, u guys complain about all the bs shops u got but when u got a good one that needs help everybody well not everybody but alot of people just talk shit, take this shit somewhere else.
It's a forum thread. Not a sandbox where only what he wants to heard will gain publicity. It's an interactive forum. Not a personal web page.

Concerning this Raffle of TIMING BELT COVER

Mr.Fiehn is quick to point out that this "raffle" isn't run by him when some questions are raised about the legality of the drawing-by-chance gambling yet he's promoting this himself on own site, as well as the facebook group administered by him.

It looks like it might be illegal in Flowduh under 849.09

Raffle Winning Secrets - Win Prizes!
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : flsenate.gov

Not saying something will be done from happening, but if there's no concern about this legality or you say "everyone does it", then that's getting down to the lowest common denominator known as "who cares about legality, whatever we can get away with", which is apparently what Joe's been doing.

Last edited by PussixD10; 08-26-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by PussixD10
Are you trying to say that you shouldn't get to say anything about it? "If you don't like Dono, don't do business with him, stop posting about it" is along the same line to what you're saying.

okay? of course their private lives are touched. Why else are they in this business? Their private life will be touched if they made a ton of money too.

It's a forum thread. Not a sandbox where only what he wants to heard will gain publicity. It's an interactive forum. Not a personal web page.

Mr.Fiehn is quick to point out that this "raffle" isn't run by him when some questions are raised about the legality of the drawing-by-chance gambling yet he's promoting this himself on own site, as well as the facebook group administered by him.

Not saying something will be done from happening, but if there's no concern about this legality or you say "everyone does it", then that's getting down to the lowest common denominator known as "who cares about legality, whatever we can get away with", which is apparently what Joe's been doing.
Whoa.... hold the assumption train at BS Station...
I thought you were just asked to do some more research before randomly pulling things out your rear... if you had you wouldn't have made yourself look like a complete and total ree-tee:

1. The Facebook group was made by ME, not Aaron. Hell Aaron only joined a couple days ago. Simple research would have resulted in discovering me as the creator. But research involves real work and it is SSSOOO much easier to complain about things we don't understand.

2. Aaron did not hold the raffle, phoebo did out of his own generosity.... something that is clearly foreign to you. Lack of simple attention to detail has completely owned you here.

3. Its not his own website he made. Again, if you had done some research instead of sitting on your lazy ass blabbering your mouth you would have quickly realized that site was made for him.

Now you have quickly made yourself look like a total tard on the internet much in the same way Joe is, congrats! You two are perfect for each other

One thing your super detective work DID figure out:
yes it is a forum. (PS. congratulations for getting at least one thing right!)
Problem is, you're definitely off topic, which if you wanna throw the legal book at me, is definitely a violation of the moderators rules of this board:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...rum-rules.html
Be smart and stop posting, I'm tryin to look out for ya rookie.

Last edited by notslow; 08-26-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by PussixD10

I did not start the facebook page or the website. I did not ask to be an administrator, the person who originally made the facebook page made me an administrator.

Also, the website is not owned by nor ran by me or anyone affiliated with JAP Works. They can post whatever they want.

Seriously calm down already.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:43 PM
Banned

you would have to be fucking INSANE to pay 16K to mod a fucking piece of shit....

you could buy a new fucking Mercedes benz for the price of that car and the 16K wasted on that hunk of dog shit.

both this fagot punk and japworks got OWNED!!!! maybe someone will buy that car in japan....
Old 08-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Banned

p.s .... that kid is a pill popping crack head.....
Old 08-26-2008, 06:01 PM
I have O.C.D.

Originally Posted by notslow
Whoa.... hold the assumption train at BS Station...
I thought you were just asked to do some more research before randomly pulling things out your rear... if you had you wouldn't have made yourself look like a complete and total ree-tee:

1. The Facebook group was made by ME, not Aaron. Hell Aaron only joined a couple days ago. Simple research would have resulted in discovering me as the creator. But research involves real work and it is SSSOOO much easier to complain about things we don't understand.

2. Aaron did not hold the raffle, phoebo did out of his own generosity.... something that is clearly foreign to you. Lack of simple attention to detail has completely owned you here.

3. Its not his own website he made. Again, if you had done some research instead of sitting on your lazy ass blabbering your mouth you would have quickly realized that site was made for him.

Now you have quickly made yourself look like a total tard on the internet much in the same way Joe is, congrats! You two are perfect for each other

One thing your super detective work DID figure out:
yes it is a forum. (PS. congratulations for getting at least one thing right!)
Problem is, you're definitely off topic, which if you wanna throw the legal book at me, is definitely a violation of the moderators rules of this board:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...rum-rules.html
Be smart and stop posting, I'm tryin to look out for ya rookie.
rep to notslow for the ownage factor
Old 08-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Banned

drive the car to the guys house and do a burn out in the front.... and haul ass out of there...
Old 08-26-2008, 06:39 PM
Rojya Productions

this thread will become the next best thing:

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...fs-caught.html
Old 08-26-2008, 06:56 PM

Seriously.. can somebody ban PussixD10? His screen name should be enough reason to ban..
Old 08-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Boom Chackalacka

Guys, PLEASE... PLEASE... stop feeding this lowlife, worthless piece of shit troll !!!

And please don't quote his posts, since I ignore him. When someone quotes him, I end up reading it.

All, take a look at this guys posts, he obviously simply likes stirring shit up... I don't think we allow trolls on, do we?

LOL... don't run your car on vegetable oil because road taxes aren't included! LOL!!! this guy would love to quote some laws on my next project which is an Electric Vehicle... LOL.