General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Toyota MK1 MR2 FTW!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AP1VtecBeast
Seriously.. can somebody ban PussixD10? His screen name should be enough reason to ban..
follow the link in my siggy
http://www.myspace.com/djpyllozmr2
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/p...ignore&u=65992
^^^click to ignore PussixD10

Old 08-26-2008, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by pheobo
And please don't quote his posts, since I ignore him. When someone quotes him, I end up reading it.

I came here to stir stuff, instead of just sackride the shop, so you're correct. How did you guys want people to act when this thread got plastered on myriads of other forums?
Old 08-26-2008, 08:08 PM
Toyota MK1 MR2 FTW!!!!

i hope you actually posted something intelligent to say this time let me check...............

nope wow isnt that sad that i just wasted time and apperanlty your not going to read my post cause im on your ignore list according to your siggy. its also funny that because people were actually going to the link and ignoreng you you had to do the same for me hahaha but my posts werent ignorant and worthless.......... so back you go not to be heard of by me ne more at least
http://www.myspace.com/djpyllozmr2
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/p...ignore&u=65992
^^^click to ignore PussixD10

Last edited by MR209Turbo; 08-26-2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: typos
Old 08-26-2008, 08:12 PM

Cool To everyone

Before we break out the ban hammer, we have to remember that we shouldn’t strengthen an argument by silencing those who disagree. Even those who continue over and over to question the OP on his motives should not be quieted by removing them from this forum. What does need to asked of these dissenting voices is “what are your intentions?” If your intention is to educate those posting and lurking in this forum that JAPWorks and its owners are scamming people out of hard earned money, then welcome to the same level as the OP, he posted first on this very subject. If your intentions are to come here and complain or argue, then again welcome, but don’t continue that same argument just because you’re not getting the answer you want to hear. It tends to irritate people and the Internet became The Worlds Largest Complaint Department a long time ago and the line is long. If you have come here to dazzle us with your intellect and wisdom then please continue...Many readers here are waiting to be impressed.
I personally have read all 189+ pages of this thread since finding it posted on Jalopnik a couple of weeks ago and have not given monies to help. They do have my support as a business owner and one that has many close ties in the automotive field.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by PussixD10
I came here to stir stuff, instead of just sackride the shop, so you're correct. How did you guys want people to act when this thread got plastered on myriads of other forums?
Soo....now the truth comes up...you want to stir the pot. But in most of your posts you keep saying you want to find out what is going on...find out where the money is going, if these guys are legit or not, they are doing illegal things etc etc....
Ok....
So it all boils down to you just want to stir the pot.

I think it is funny that you try pointing out all the PROBLEMS with Japworks dealings and how they dealt with, and how you READ the whole thread already and still have all these questions yet when you posted AT LEAST the last 2 or three posts flaming the raffle, website, blog whatever forums etc, that Japworks clearly (if you were following the thread and since you are trying to find the truth...) were in no way shape or form responsible for any of the creation of these things...

If you are trying to find out what the truth is...why dont you ask Joe...call joe out on all his lies, (maybe truths....) did you ask him? He told us "friday" he would get his car back...MARK HIS WORDS.....
Did you call him on that? He said he would get it back no matter what...(well what's no matter what? go over there with a gun to their heads demanding it back? killing someone....run someone over with a car till he gets his back? everyone is so quick to point out the problems that japworks has put themselves into....and JAPWORKS CLEARLY AGREE that they screwed up taking this job...) so...lets move on?

You keep trying to hit the same points over and over....he answered them already...yet you keep saying the same things...how many times did you ask about the hourly rates or shop prices? How many times did you ask about the raffle and donations and website forums? and you got answers yet you keep persisting? Like you didnt read the comments?

GROW UP....I dont post here often...this is probably my 4th post....maybe 3rd....something like that I didnt look...
But as was stated by the mods...as well as Japworks to just Cool it?? and stop it unless you are the parties involved? And yes I know in that case I should keep my mouth closed...too, but sheesh enough's enough...
Just leave it be unless you have absolute positive info that this is truely a scam. Otherwise if you have proof Joe's been scammed by them.....then out with it...or shut it already....

Japworks came out with all the necessary info that they need/want to divulge....and is more than plenty.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by PussixD10
Originally Posted by importguy1208
It's a PARTNERSHIP! We are NOT required to be incorporated.

So, what are you saying as far as not being required to be incorporated?

You mentioned that you spent your PERSONAL money for this deal and caused you to default on your PERSONAL bills, but I just can't see there being any difference between your PERSONAL money vs. Jap Works' asset unless Jap Works is incorporated.

You clearly have no idea how business works. Look up common business structures; 1)Sole-propriatorship 2)Partnership 3)LLC 4)Corporation.
Most small businesses should not be incorporated.

You really should stop posting.

Last edited by DidUHearThat?; 08-27-2008 at 04:26 AM.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:32 AM

The internet should start another epic thread.. "PUSSIxD10...the first guy to support Joe"
Old 08-27-2008, 07:11 AM

ive learned something along time ago with message boards. people are in love with hateing. the thread has died down some, people are slowing down there fun bashing on joe. and now the hardcore haters are looking for something else to hate on. ive seen it on messageboards one after another. these are the people that want to bash someone. there just looking for some reason to call someone out on something. if i borrowed a quarter from aaron and didnt pay it back, these are the people that would be trying to call me a scammer for it. trying to hype it up and get others to do the same. i just dont understand these people

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 08-27-2008, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by flyspyder55
ive learned something along time ago with message boards. people are in love with hateing. the thread has died down some, people are slowing down there fun bashing on joe. and now the hardcore haters are looking for something else to hate on. ive seen it on messageboards one after another. these are the people that want to bash someone. there just looking for some reason to call someone out on something. if i borrowed a quarter from aaron and didnt pay it back, these are the people that would be trying to call me a scammer for it. trying to hype it up and get others to do the same. i just dont understand these people
I agree. Funny thing is, 99% of these haters would never say what they type on these boards directly to your face. They love talking the talk as long as they can hide behind their computer.
Old 08-27-2008, 09:05 AM
22+24 = 224

Originally Posted by Cone Killer
I agree. Funny thing is, 99% of these haters would never say what they type on these boards directly to your face. They love talking the talk as long as they can hide behind their computer.
+10 fucking zillionbillionGAJILLION!!