General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-27-2008, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sabotage
importguy- i had a crazy dream involving your shop last night. so, i think you'll hear something from joe in the next day or so. it'll probably be something crazy/funny that you could entertain us with later!
Very strange, I meant to post this yesterday but I also had a dream! I happened to be visiting some old family friends and decided to explore the city, then somehow ended up at Dono's house. He had a ratty old 300zx twin turbo sitting on blocks in the driveway, covered with a tarp because the roof panels were missing.

For some reason I then was chased by someone and ran through the house and out the back door. It was a trashy, trashy home. That's all I remember. Weird.

Best of luck to the guys at JapWorks with keeping afloat, it sure looks like you guys do good work. Hopefully you'll be able to secure some business very soon and move on from this. Even if things do pick up, please don't let your pursuit of him stop as people often do when the initial steam of things is lost. Scammers often get off the hook as a result of this, and I hate to see this punk have his twisted, lacking morals reinforced by getting away with yet another grift.
Old 08-27-2008, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Cone Killer
I agree. Funny thing is, 99% of these haters would never say what they type on these boards directly to your face. They love talking the talk as long as they can hide behind their computer.

So true, amen!

The more that rookie comes on here and says stupid stuff, the more of an idiot he is going to make himself look like while he gets owned left, right and center.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:17 PM
97 gt

any new updates? Or is it still idiots being themselves.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by ruler
any new updates? Or is it still idiots being themselves.
My balls are still red and itchie
Old 08-27-2008, 10:30 PM
ROLLIN UP STANKY!!!

wow sounds like someone need to go to the free health clinic
Old 08-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Toyota MK1 MR2 FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by Jspec94LUDE
wow sounds like someone need to go to the free health clinic
haha+1
http://www.myspace.com/djpyllozmr2
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/p...ignore&u=65992
^^^click to ignore PussixD10

Old 08-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Awesome User

What's with the dreams...
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

-R. J. Wiedemann Lt Col. USMC Ret.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:12 PM
Boom Chackalacka

I had a dream, that I was still in the theifs cawt thred... bakn my boiz caws thei keepn it reel!
Old 08-28-2008, 12:19 PM
Banned

Joe Dono fucked my dog... and it died...
Old 08-28-2008, 12:42 PM
banana republic

Originally Posted by angralitux
Nope, you're not allowed to post, because you're incapable of understand the first page describing the situation, or didn't bother to read it out. Either way you're retarded.

If you are a not related member of this site, I could understand your concerns, but you where given all explanations and you still want to post your piss poor FUD, then we may believe you are a member/former member of this forum and have issues with JAP WORKS (aka Joe Dono band).

Looks like PussixD10 and you are on the same boat, your posts looks pretty familiar... I mean, you're trying to still make a failed point from nonsense. I'm wouldn't be surprised if some of the mods/admins post proof that you two are in fact the same person.

You failed again Joe
Actually, I would invite any mods or admins to do an investigation as to my IP addy and PussixD10's IP addy. They are completely different. I don't know his...Hell, I don't even know my own, but I'm sure I could figure it out.

I find it humorus that you seem to think that we are the same person simply because we are both suspicious of this whole deal. I just noticed that PussixD10 claims to be from the Pacific NW. Interesting because I used to live in Seattle. Maybe thats why we sound similar.

If I didn't read the first page, then I wouldn't have noticed the section where the OP (who owns Japworks) says in the 2nd sentance that he is not trying to do this to raise money, but then in the 3rd, he says that HE has set up a Paypal account to accept "donations". Sounds a bit double sided to be quite honest. It is pretty confusing.

Then you go into namecalling and call me "retarded". Is this simply because I don't buy into the same things you buy into? Do you find it impossible for you to be scammed? I hope not, because if this is real, you will be scammed someday by someone. If it's not real, and this guy is just taking your money and not doing naything...Well...you been scammed. Either way, I really don't care about you, perse. I'm trying to offer up a different view of the situation.

Further, I have no idea who Joe Dono is, nor do I want to. I am simply skeptical of anyone and EVERYONE who asks for free money. Which is exactly what the OP is doing by setting up an account for "donations" on Paypal. He is asking for FREE MONEY because he needs money. Why does he need money? Because he made poor decisions during the buildup of a car. Should I pay for his poor decisions? I don't think so. Would HE "donate" money to me if I were to build a house for someone, and they backed out of the deal? I very seriously doubt it. It's the same scenereo people. There are hundreds if not theousands of home builders out there who built homes for people who only paid for 1/4 of the bill....Guess who had to pay the remainder? Thats right, the builder did. Have you seen the builders crying about it on message forums? I haven't....But maybe I just don't visit enough of them. Are they asking for donations? I haven't seen any....yet! I'm sure someone will now though.

So, it's true...Free money IS out there folks...You have to just ASK for it!

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?