General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can i have money? o.o.....

all i got is 30$...
Old 08-28-2008, 01:25 PM
EFI Tech/Tuner

Im not gettn into the hussle but, The OP had no intention of opening a paypal acct. everyone just started offering and asked him to make one so they could send some money to him.. plain and simple. this offering took place long before he even took the 1st donation.
EFI-101 Certified
(941)628-4988
Old 08-28-2008, 01:34 PM

Sit back for just one second and think about it....
How the hell are people from all over the world going to make donations to him if he doesn't have a pay-pal account?

Someone on the board offered to donate so he had to setup a paypal account to accept it. It is one of the safest, quickest, and easiest payment methods so why wouldn't he do it when someone is offering to help him out. From there more people chose to donate. What the hell else should he do, put a $20 in a pigeon's mouth and fly it to him?

Now, if you don't want to donate, no one is making you. Simply click the back button and read another thread. Don't come on here and bash JAP Works by implication. They have enough crap to deal with and I'm sure the last thing they want to do is read the crap you're spewing.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:48 PM
97 gt

can someone lock this thread plz? It has drawn two tight a spread of idiots. I cant get an update because of all the off topic hating. This thread was great now it sucks.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Banned

i say pin it... its getting good.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:06 PM
banana republic

Originally Posted by notslow
Sit back for just one second and think about it....
How the hell are people from all over the world going to make donations to him if he doesn't have a pay-pal account?

Someone on the board offered to donate so he had to setup a paypal account to accept it. It is one of the safest, quickest, and easiest payment methods so why wouldn't he do it when someone is offering to help him out. From there more people chose to donate. What the hell else should he do, put a $20 in a pigeon's mouth and fly it to him?

Now, if you don't want to donate, no one is making you. Simply click the back button and read another thread. Don't come on here and bash JAP Works by implication. They have enough crap to deal with and I'm sure the last thing they want to do is read the crap you're spewing.
I'm sure that this guys knows more than enough people in the area who could have set up an account for him. This way, an OUTSIDE SOURCE would have control over the account.

There are people out there who are just as skeptical as I am, who also have issues with this type of thing. Why is it that when people ask questions concerning giving money away, they are "spewing crap"? Is it all because it's "cool" to donate to a shop owner in need? Bummer...Guess I'm not "cool" by your standards. Oh darn. But hey...by all means, donate.

But first, I have to tell you....you have just won the lottery in Africa. Just send me $4000 cash, and I will get the funds to you right away.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 08-28-2008, 02:20 PM

I don't think you quite understand everything %100 clearly. AKA you are SPECULATING its a scam. If your panties are genuinely in a twist why don't you try doing the manly thing and contact the shop owner or some people that know him personally by yourself privately and simply ask for more info. I mean, I hope you wouldn't need to go that far because like I said, I'm sure he's got plenty of shit to deal with but I'm sure neither him nor the moderators on this board need you coming on here putting him down more than he already is. Oh and I didn't criticize you for what you do with your money so please mind your own business and don't criticize me for what I do with mine, kthnxbai.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:24 PM
They call me Cooter..

Point blank, I donated...If you don't want to...Guess what?? Don't , and then shut the fuck up. Period.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard
Point blank, I donated...If you don't want to...Guess what?? Don't , and then shut the fuck up. Period.
...so only people that donated get to post? people are fucking idiots
Old 08-28-2008, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by 95coBraSVT
I'm sure that this guys knows more than enough people in the area who could have set up an account for him. This way, an OUTSIDE SOURCE would have control over the account.

There are people out there who are just as skeptical as I am, who also have issues with this type of thing. Why is it that when people ask questions concerning giving money away, they are "spewing crap"? Is it all because it's "cool" to donate to a shop owner in need? Bummer...Guess I'm not "cool" by your standards. Oh darn. But hey...by all means, donate.

But first, I have to tell you....you have just won the lottery in Africa. Just send me $4000 cash, and I will get the funds to you right away.
Great but you gotta understand that you bring up good points that have been BROUGHT UP OVER AND OVER AND OVER again...in your first post here I think you even mentioned I ONLY READ PAGE 1 And skipped the rest something to that extent, yet you didnt follow the rest of it, and expect the story to be told over and over and over again, because YOU DIDNT READ THE WHOLE Thread.
This is why you and all the haters of japworks (maybe not haters...maybe skepticals...maybe non-believers)...keep on going. As Stated BY MANY....including Japworks...they never asked for donations...People ASKED that they set up an account...so they did FINALLY give in to the pressure...Now who's to say it is right or wrong that they set up an account themselves or give it to someone else? That is your opinion...you bring it as a fact that hey he shouldnt do that he should have someone else do it....The people on this forum or any other forum that is HELPING japworks is not a company...they dont work for Japworks...they are just HELPING....if you dont want to donate...dont....plane and simple...you admitted again in your first post that you didnt read the whole thing. Page 1 was for an EASY access rundown of what is going on and is usually getting updated when new information forms. It is not the original Page one that it used to be. They changed it because this thread got huge FAST...so to help people be on track a bit, they put in summary form on page 1. If you want to get the correct info...and the timeline of what when on over the period of 190+ pages of this thread....start over...then PROVE these guys are doing something wrong....or Prove that Joe is doing everything right and deserves to get his car back for Nothing more than the paint job....Then you can say what you like if you have proof.

Grant it to the Joe haters, just keep it to yourselves...He's done. He knows he screwed up...and thats just it...the celica is where it is at...Japworks has it under control. Joe has his info...and the judge and jury is not us.

Let Japworks do their thing already. The story is over till the decision of who gets the car and who gets paid or not paid. Thats it....

Plan the BBQ...and Joe....hope you learn to straighten up....good luck...you are going to need it.