General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-29-2008, 05:04 AM
Boom Chackalacka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 95coBraSVT
If you want no more responses from me, all you have to do is quit trying to justify the fact that you are taking money for nothing, because thats exactly what you are doing.
You're's right... JAPWorks... please STOP responding to the trolls. You are in fact trying to justify other peoples actions which you can't... those actions are donations to you guys.

This guys is an idiot...
http://www.gambattekarate-sucks.com

My review of this asshat at Gambatte Karate, Reviews - Yahoo! Local and soon other online karate forums he frequents:

The owners of this shop go against some core fundamentals of martial arts which include self control. I do not recommend this shop for you or your children.

The owner has no trust in anyone as he has mentioned under his online screen name 95coBraSVT on https://www.tamparacing.com and has gone as far as name calling *EDIT (He seems to think that stating someone is only slightly better then a internationally known scammer is not name calling) members of the car enthusiast community names for donating to a local business owner in an attempt to cover legal fees and operating expenses after being scammed (whole story is here: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...ml#post5753950)

I hope you take your business elsewhere.

Last edited by pheobo; 08-29-2008 at 05:33 AM.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:23 AM
banana republic

Originally Posted by pheobo
You're's right... JAPWorks... please STOP responding to the trolls. You are in fact trying to justify other peoples actions which you can't... those actions are donations to you guys.

This guys is an idiot...
http://www.gambattekarate-sucks.com

My review of this asshat at Gambatte Karate, Reviews - Yahoo! Local and soon other online karate forums he frequents:

The owners of this shop go against some core fundamentals of martial arts which include self control. I do not recommend this shop for you or your children.

The owner has no trust in anyone as he has mentioned under his online screen name 95coBraSVT on https://www.tamparacing.com and has gone as far as name calling members of the car enthusiast community names for donating to a local business owner in an attempt to cover legal fees and operating expenses after being scammed (whole story is here: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...ml#post5753950)

I hope you take your business elsewhere.
I would hope you remain completely annonymous. Because if you start spouting this drivle all over the net, I will be forced to file a lawsuit against you for defamation of character. Tread lightly here. I'm not trying to ruin this guy's business. I've not resorted to calling people names either. I HAVE asked questions and said that he is taking peoples money for nothing. Prove that I'm wrong. What you have started doing here is making threats toward my business. I would advise you to stop.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 08-29-2008, 05:37 AM
Boom Chackalacka

I would hope you remain completely annonymous. Because if you start spouting this drivle all over the net, I will be forced to file a lawsuit against you for defamation of character. Tread lightly here. I'm not trying to ruin this guy's business. I've not resorted to calling people names either. I HAVE asked questions and said that he is taking peoples money for nothing. Prove that I'm wrong. What you have started doing here is making threats toward my business. I would advise you to stop.

Online self control a part of the arts? Warning: RANT

You need to rethink your name calling and position in this community. Calling someone slightly better then Joe Dono is equal to calling you slightly better then a fucking whore scammer piece of shit scum.

My threats... no threats here... just facts based on your posts. I will be happy to stop once you stop calling local business owners scammers for setting up a donations account after several people the community requested they do in order to donate OUR hard earned cash to them.

What was it you said? MY interpretation was: "Go away, and I will too"

Feel free to spend your $ on a legal consultation. I've spent mine supporting local business owners out of a rough time.

P.S. I am not anonymous (spelled correctly) I am a known member of this community.

Cheers!

Last edited by pheobo; 08-29-2008 at 05:40 AM.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:58 AM
banana republic

^ LMAO You see, my reputation stands for its self already in almost every community which I reside/post in. If you look on this forum alone, you will notice that this is the only one where I am really calling someone out for something which I feel is innapropriate. You are now trying to defame my name and my character on other boards and in the public eye as a whole. You are, in effect, breaking the law currently.

P.s. I had no idea the spelling police were here. I could go on and on about people's spelling on forums, but I don't. It isn't worth it. People make extra keystrokes and miss keystrokes all the time.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:21 AM
Boom Chackalacka

If you want no more responses from me, all you have to do is quit trying to justify the fact that you are taking money for nothing, because thats exactly what you are doing.
Really, you call yourself a martial arts professional? This sounds like the kind of thing I want my kid learning not to do... This is the same as saying: "I'll stop picking on you when you stop being stupid" Do you teach this behavior at your school or simply mask your true personality with hypocrisy?

Actually, his work looks good, and I'm sure it's worth what he charges, but....He's still getting paid double because he has a good sob story....And THATS where I have the problem.
So you have a problem with someone getting free money. Sounds like you're simply a hater with more problems then just this one.

I am simply skeptical of anyone and EVERYONE who asks for free money.
Including your church?

I don't see ANY reason why you "can't run your shop" right now.
And this is due to your vast knowledge of business case as well as financial situation at JAPWorks? This just shows that you believe you are a know it all. Again, not the kind of positive energy one would expect from a Martial Arts expert.

In fact, if you make enough to cover the cost of Joe Dono's car, then you have made $32,000 on a $16,000 job. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. I am seriously jealous that I didn't think this up before.
See you are the scammer here. If this was done on purpose, it would be a scam. And YOU are serious about being jealous that YOU didn't think of it? I'm thankful I didn't, because it would have been a waste as I never would have implemented it.

So, in closing, I understand EXACTLY what you are doing here. You're no t much better than Joe Dono.
THIS my friend is the reason I think you're an ASSHOLE... at this point, calling someone slightly better then Joe DONO, is in fact name calling. Again, not what I would expect from a martial arts "professional"

^ LMAO You see, my reputation stands for its self already in almost every community which I reside/post in. If you look on this forum alone, you will notice that this is the only one where I am really calling someone out for something which I feel is innapropriate. You are now trying to defame my name and my character on other boards and in the public eye as a whole. You are, in effect, breaking the law currently.
LOL... I've stated facts. you're reputation is shit. I've aready stated that I actually agree with you on some points, but the way you do it... not what I expect from anyone but an ASSHOLE!

In closing, I have in fact found some stuff I do not like about one of the partners at JAPWorks. I am not positive which one it was, but either way... this thread is dead and I do honestly whish them the best of luck. As for you, I hope you get a flat on your way home!!!

Enough trolling for the day for me. Bye!

Last edited by pheobo; 08-29-2008 at 10:21 AM.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:55 AM
banana republic

This is the same as saying: "I'll stop picking on you when you stop being stupid"
I see your point, but it really is NOT the same. I guess what I'm meaning here is this: Every time I post, he comes back and tries to dispel the facts I have presented. The main fact being that he is accepting free money and doing nothing for it. He's not donating a portion to charity, he's not giving some to someone else who actually needs it. He's taking it all for himself/themselves. Do they need it? maybe....But I hope this whole situation has been a lesson for him/them in business.

So you have a problem with someone getting free money. Sounds like you're simply a hater with more problems then just this one.
No, I'm not a "hater" as you put it. I do often times have issues with people who ask for money for free. If I were to do the same thing, you would likely laugh and say "yeah right"

Including your church?
ESPECIALLY my church! You've undoubtedly seen the "church" members on the street corners with their buckets right? Well, the news station did an investigation as to where the money went. The church pastor said it went into buying food for their "food pantry". When asked to see the food pantry, the pastor went (keep in mind the interview was at the pastors HOME) to the deep freezer and opened it up and said "it's right there". A bunch of frozen dinners and other frozen food. So yeah, I make sure I look into where my church is spending it's "free money". Also, a legitimate church is listed as a non-profit. Is JAPWorks? I didn't think so. He has made over $500 on these "donations" and should be paying taxes on it as INCOME. I don't know if he is or not. I am going to ASSUME he will though. He sounds like a fairly smart guy.

And this is due to your vast knowledge of business case as well as financial situation at JAPWorks? This just shows that you believe you are a know it all. Again, not the kind of positive energy one would expect from a Martial Arts expert.
So martial artists are perfect? Try again. Many of them make mistakes. I'm not a "know-it-all" by any means, but I DO have (as I stated before) a bit more knowledge about it than the average bear, which gives me a bit more UNDERSTANDING of it.

See you are the scammer here. If this was done on purpose, it would be a scam. And YOU are serious about being jealous that YOU didn't think of it? I'm thankful I didn't, because it would have been a waste as I never would have implemented it.
Yeah, I see your point here as well. Even if I had thought of it, I probably never would have done it either. There are litteraly THOUSANDS of ways to make money for free, but I'm not doing any of them either. Guess I fail at making money for nothing.

THIS my friend is the reason I think you're an ASSHOLE... at this point, calling someone slightly better then Joe DONO, is in fact name calling. Again, not what I would expect from a martial arts "professional"
What name did I call him again?

LOL... I've stated facts. you're reputation is shit. I've aready stated that I actually agree with you on some points, but the way you do it... not what I expect from anyone but an ASSHOLE!
Well, that's your opinion. Opinions are like....oh yeah, bung holes. Everyone has one, and they all stink.

In closing, I have in fact found some stuff I do not like about one of the partners at JAPWorks. I am not positive which one it was, but either way... this thread is dead and I do honestly which them the best of luck. As for you, I hope you get a flat on your way home!!!

Enough trolling for the day for me. Bye!
HUH? I have no commute. So no way for me to get a flat when I go home. I litterally walk up the stairs. I'll try to trip for you though. At least you're calling yourself a troll. I would hate to call someone a name or something and ruin that perfect image you have of martial artists. We're people, not machines. People make mistakes by nature. When machines make mistakes, it's usually because a PERSON gave it the wrong parameters. Enjoy your day.

Old 08-29-2008, 07:29 AM
Boom Chackalacka

Understood... you admitted to making several mistakes in this thread. A respectable thing. You actually sound smart in your last post.

Now go away, and stop e-fighting, you can obviously do more. go punch a bag or something...

I'm looking for a new cause.

Cheers!

P.S. I have no church
Old 08-29-2008, 07:30 AM
checkin' in from bf.net

I see your point, but it really is NOT the same. I guess what I'm meaning here is this: Every time I post, he comes back and tries to dispel the facts I have presented. The main fact being that he is accepting* free money and doing nothing for it. He's not donating a portion to charity, he's not giving some to someone else who actually needs it. He's taking it all for himself/themselves. Do they need it? maybe....But I hope this whole situation has been a lesson for him/them in business.

No, I'm not a "hater" as you put it. I do often times have issues with people who ask for money for free. If I were to do the same thing, you would likely laugh and say "yeah right"

ESPECIALLY my church! You've undoubtedly seen the "church" members on the street corners with their buckets right? Well, the news station did an investigation as to where the money went. The church pastor said it went into buying food for their "food pantry". When asked to see the food pantry, the pastor went (keep in mind the interview was at the pastors HOME) to the deep freezer and opened it up and said "it's right there". A bunch of frozen dinners and other frozen food. So yeah, I make sure I look into where my church is spending it's "free money". Also, a legitimate church is listed as a non-profit. Is JAPWorks? I didn't think so. He has made over $500 on these "donations" and should be paying taxes on it as INCOME. I don't know if he is or not. I am going to ASSUME he will though. He sounds like a fairly smart guy.

So martial artists are perfect? Try again. Many of them make mistakes. I'm not a "know-it-all" by any means, but I DO have (as I stated before) a bit more knowledge about it than the average bear, which gives me a bit more UNDERSTANDING of it.

Yeah, I see your point here as well. Even if I had thought of it, I probably never would have done it either. There are litteraly THOUSANDS of ways to make money for free, but I'm not doing any of them either. Guess I fail at making money for nothing.

Well, that's your opinion. Opinions are like....oh yeah, bung holes. Everyone has one, and they all stink.

HUH? I have no commute. So no way for me to get a flat when I go home. I litterally walk up the stairs. I'll try to trip for you though. At least you're calling yourself a troll. I would hate to call someone a name or something and ruin that perfect image you have of martial artists. We're people, not machines. People make mistakes by nature. When machines make mistakes, it's usually because a PERSON gave it the wrong parameters. Enjoy your day.

*Freudian Slip: A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion.

----

All along you've been accusing JAPworks of asking for money. Even though countless times, it has been explained to you that they didn't ask for money. They started this thread to let other members be aware of the situation. After this thread started gaining some popularity, more and more people started asking if there was somewhere to donate. I don't think I have ever once seen JAPworks asking for money. They are simply accepting the donations that are coming in.

I would like to know, have you read the entire thread? You keep bringing up a lot of points that have been discussed. People have called you out about not reading the thread and you have not defended those accusations.

There was quite a bit of discussion early on about the money going to a charity. If you really had read the whole thread, I really doubt you would have said "He's not donating a portion to charity, he's not giving some to someone else who actually needs it."
Old 08-29-2008, 07:53 AM

I see your point, but it really is NOT the same. I guess what I'm meaning here is this: Every time I post, he comes back and tries to dispel the facts I have presented. The main fact being that he is accepting free money and doing nothing for it. He's not donating a portion to charity, he's not giving some to someone else who actually needs it. He's taking it all for himself/themselves. Do they need it? maybe....But I hope this whole situation has been a lesson for him/them in business.

I've been following this thread for quite some time and have remained anonymous until today. After reading your posts, I could not refrain from contributing my opinion. What is the purpose of your argument? To prove that JAPworks wrong for accepting money given to them by other people?

My question to you is: Why are you judging JAPworks based on the fact that they are accepting donations from people who are trying to help? Shouldn't you be judging them based on how the money is spent? Wouldn't that offer a you better perspective on what kind of people they are?

The guys from JAPworks have made it clear that this incident has left a devastating impact on not only their business but their families as well. They made it clear that the donated money was going into the fees required to keep the vehicle in their possession which would provide a means to keep not only their business but their family afloat.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:22 AM
banana republic

Originally Posted by blazersftw
#1All along you've been accusing JAPworks of asking for money. Even though countless times, it has been explained to you that they didn't ask for money. They started this thread to let other members be aware of the situation. After this thread started gaining some popularity, more and more people started asking if there was somewhere to donate. I don't think I have ever once seen JAPworks asking for money. They are simply accepting the donations that are coming in.

#2I would like to know, have you read the entire thread? You keep bringing up a lot of points that have been discussed. People have called you out about not reading the thread and you have not defended those accusations.

#3There was quite a bit of discussion early on about the money going to a charity. If you really had read the whole thread, I really doubt you would have said "He's not donating a portion to charity, he's not giving some to someone else who actually needs it."
I'll address your concers numericly below:

#1 Did you read my last post? You changed the color and the size of the operative word in it. That word would be "accepting". Thank you for your contribution.

#2 If you, yourself, had read the entire thread, you would have realized that I stated in my FIRST POSTING in it, that I had not read all 180+ pages. I only read the FIRST page and all those AFTER my first posting in it.

#3 And what was the end result of all the discussion about it?