General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fuck japworks.. what a stupid name... who gives a shit if he is getting free money.

fuck you and get a fucking life.... let get back on fucking topic.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:50 AM
banana republic

Ummmm I believe the topis IS JAPWorks..... ???

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 08-29-2008, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by 95coBraSVT
Actually, I would invite any mods or admins to do an investigation as to my IP addy and PussixD10's IP addy. They are completely different. I don't know his...Hell, I don't even know my own, but I'm sure I could figure it out.

I find it humorus that you seem to think that we are the same person simply because we are both suspicious of this whole deal. I just noticed that PussixD10 claims to be from the Pacific NW. Interesting because I used to live in Seattle. Maybe thats why we sound similar.

If I didn't read the first page, then I wouldn't have noticed the section where the OP (who owns Japworks) says in the 2nd sentance that he is not trying to do this to raise money, but then in the 3rd, he says that HE has set up a Paypal account to accept "donations". Sounds a bit double sided to be quite honest. It is pretty confusing.

Then you go into namecalling and call me "retarded". Is this simply because I don't buy into the same things you buy into? Do you find it impossible for you to be scammed? I hope not, because if this is real, you will be scammed someday by someone. If it's not real, and this guy is just taking your money and not doing naything...Well...you been scammed. Either way, I really don't care about you, perse. I'm trying to offer up a different view of the situation.

Further, I have no idea who Joe Dono is, nor do I want to. I am simply skeptical of anyone and EVERYONE who asks for free money. Which is exactly what the OP is doing by setting up an account for "donations" on Paypal. He is asking for FREE MONEY because he needs money. Why does he need money? Because he made poor decisions during the buildup of a car. Should I pay for his poor decisions? I don't think so. Would HE "donate" money to me if I were to build a house for someone, and they backed out of the deal? I very seriously doubt it. It's the same scenereo people. There are hundreds if not theousands of home builders out there who built homes for people who only paid for 1/4 of the bill....Guess who had to pay the remainder? Thats right, the builder did. Have you seen the builders crying about it on message forums? I haven't....But maybe I just don't visit enough of them. Are they asking for donations? I haven't seen any....yet! I'm sure someone will now though.

So, it's true...Free money IS out there folks...You have to just ASK for it!
I didn't mention the IP thingy on my previous post, why did you do? if you know what is an IP you may know what you can do to avoid getting tracked too. You and Pussi feel "suspicius" because you have a personal issue with JAPWorks or are just trying to get attention here by the means of trolling. This is a supportive community, as we have seen a lot over the net, including my own location, and there's nothing wrong on helping on one way or another.

I called you "retard" because you were being obtuse on your comments. You still being such as you're still posting your nonsense crap, and you didn't even bother to read the order of the "sentences" you said readed, how is supposed that they get donations people here were offering if he didn't gave his paypal account?? you could get and idea of what happened just reading first 10 or 20 pages of the thread, and you would feel like all other people supporting these guys, and by the way have a good laugh.

Last, have you been on a church? have you donated there? did you feel scammed? I didn't if you ask me, and no, I havent been scammed, but if I donated my money and resulted they were scammers, I would not feel scammed in any way... why? (would you ask?) because I have donated my hard earned money many times to individuals on street I didn't see in my entire life, maybe they used the money to buy alcohol or drugs. Basically would be the same issue if they misuse the cash, at the end they would still be the same miserable person, and I would walk away feeling I did the right thing, and that some kind of god up on the sky will compensate some day.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:36 AM
They call me Cooter..

No, I'm pretty sure Joe Dono scamming is the topic.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:40 AM
banana republic

Originally Posted by Colonel Mustard
No, I'm pretty sure Joe Dono scamming is the topic.
You are correct sir. I conceed. (or however it's spelled)

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 08-29-2008, 09:55 AM
22+24 = 224

Originally Posted by pheobo
go punch a bag or something
Old 08-29-2008, 12:33 PM

I'll address your concers numericly below:

#1 Did you read my last post? You changed the color and the size of the operative word in it. That word would be "accepting". Thank you for your contribution.

#2 If you, yourself, had read the entire thread, you would have realized that I stated in my FIRST POSTING in it, that I had not read all 180+ pages. I only read the FIRST page and all those AFTER my first posting in it.

#3 And what was the end result of all the discussion about it?
I donated because I wanted to, not because they asked. You don't have to donate if you don't want to. It is a free country. We who wanted to donate, asked to donate. He provided information how. That is all. He could have said no but I am glad he said yes. If he uses the money to buy food to feed his family, I am ok with that. Why? Because he got screwed and learned a valuable lesson. I don't think he needs to go under for that. If we can save them, I think he will be better off and his shop should do well from all the publicity it is getting.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Boom Chackalacka

Originally Posted by djtomr941
I donated because I wanted to, not because they asked. You don't have to donate if you don't want to. It is a free country. We who wanted to donate, asked to donate. He provided information how. That is all. He could have said no but I am glad he said yes. If he uses the money to buy food to feed his family, I am ok with that. Why? Because he got screwed and learned a valuable lesson. I don't think he needs to go under for that. If we can save them, I think he will be better off and his shop should do well from all the publicity it is getting.
And you WILL in return receive good karma.

cheers!
Old 08-29-2008, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by pheobo
Including your church?
I'm not defending 95coBraSVT in anyway, but some people are not religious. I do not know if this man is or not but I am an atheist, so hell no I don't give any money to any church. That being said, if you'd like to tithe whatever amount to your church by all means I don't care, it's your money, if you want to light it on fire and stick it up your bum go for it..

[Edit: Saw that he says he donates to his church.]

Furthermore, 95coBraSVT is behaving like a complete asshole on this thread. I have not donated either because I am skeptical (no offense to JapWorks) and nearly broke but that being said I'm not going to encourage others not to donate based upon my opinions. People are free to do whatever they wish with their money as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by AmishMethLab; 08-29-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:16 PM

You know.. i've got 10 dollars floating around.. I think ill donate it to Japworks just to piss you off. =] Because apparently, you hate stuff like this haha!

Your a douche.. Your opinions are completely biased, ignorant, and furthermore un-called for.
You give a bad name to the martial arts community. The way you post.. I can only imagine you being a bully who apparently.. has nothing better to do then to run around the forums starting conflict for no reason. No matter what you do.. people like me have already donated. Wow! And i guess all those people are on Japworks side. Your not helping anything.. your only making things worse.. and why? for no reason.

Whats wrong.. did you have a bad high school life? Was it so bad that you had to become an E-bully because you couldnt bully anyone in real life? Because you took up karate because people ridiculed you? I see a lonely future for you.. I would love to see you go up against someone studying Muay thai or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so you get beaten to a pulp, and so i can see if anyone donates to your "Lost causes" foundation.

Now im not saying Japworks is a kid in africa that we need to give 80¢ a day for.. but anyone who is really interested in racing and its aspects will definately support them. And you just dont get that. Why? Is it ignorance? Is it because you have to keep yourself occupied? Is it because you like to be different and try to manipulate peoples emotions to have them have the same opinion as you? I dont know.. but i do know your posts are of nothing but blatent stupidity and as far as i know.. its very tangible..

Oh and to that guy saying fuck japworks.. you really think your cool? Go say it to their face you inconsiderate punk. Oh wait nvm.. your a lurking loser!