General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-29-2008, 03:28 PM
22+24 = 224

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 95coBraSVT
I made it through them WITHOUT having to beg for money from others.
You're such an ass clown. When did he ever 'beg' for people to give him money? Please, I challenge you to show me. All you're doing is talking loads of shit, putting words in people's mouths and making yourself look like a total piece of shit. You evidently know NOTHING about helping people out in hard times.

JAPworks trusted a client, whom clearly is a total dickless punk. They made a mistake. They came on TR to warn people/shops of 'Joe'. The thread blew up and a user of TR came up with the idea to setup a donation fund. Is it really so hard to understand?

People that felt bad/hate scammers/been scammed/hate Joe/good hearted people have donated. I'm sure I have missed other 'types' of people. If you do not want to donate, then don't. Don't question everyone's donations in the essence that their donations are contributing to another scam.

Your attitude of 'GIVE ME MONEY THEN' is completely ridiculous and out right moronic.

JAPWorks story can slightly be compared to a drunk driver slamming into a family's son/daughters car rendering them hospitalized for weeks. The family can't afford the hospital bills so some of their friends donate money. It's not enough, so they have people raise money/donate to them.

So, in your theory the family owes the people their 'donations' in which they contributed? After the bills are caught up, the family should pay back the money to everyone who donated? Correct? Slight difference in the stories, is the family asked/went for help. JAPWorks didn't.

Stick to sparring with your 13 year old students, I'm sure that boosts your ego.

Last edited by AcidiCyn_; 08-29-2008 at 03:33 PM.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:34 PM
97 gt

Originally Posted by NiGHT-RIDER
who gives a shit about his fuckin shop.... this fucking scammer punk was prob the best thing that ever happen this fuckin shop... i bet his shit was on the news and everything..

i would never take my car to a shop.... most of them don't know what the fuck there doing.. after dealing with shops like this around here.. fuck'am.

this kid is ripping off people left and right... fucking stealing peoples shit... this shop had the money to put out.. and they still have the parts and a free car .... they didn't lose shit.... they could sell that car for 40K or more... and yet there getting free money from you morons... they didn't lose shit! and there gonna get money from the fuckin bank!
40k for a celica. bawhahahah You seem to be late as well as ignorant.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:37 PM
97 gt

Lets start a loser list from just this thread.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by ruler
Lets start a loser list from just this thread.
Talk about an EPIC thread!
Old 08-29-2008, 05:48 PM

Hey, the way I see it is if we can get all the intarweb losers, scam artists and a$$h0les in one thread and let them know the types of people they are we are effectively saving the rest of the world by wasting their time here. We are doing the rest of the world a favor. Its kinda like contributing to global warming only more bashing and a HELL of a lot funnier.

we already have the epic thread to show for it ha ha.

Any info on the BBQ or Mr. JD. He has vanished like a fart in the wind.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Banned

fuck celica.... would not ever catch me in one.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by 95coBraSVT
I see your point, but it really is NOT the same. I guess what I'm meaning here is this: Every time I post, he comes back and tries to dispel the facts I have presented. The main fact being that he is accepting free money and doing nothing for it. He's not donating a portion to charity, he's not giving some to someone else who actually needs it. He's taking it all for himself/themselves. Do they need it? maybe....But I hope this whole situation has been a lesson for him/them in business.

See I just dont get what you are saying you are saying this:
"Every time I post, he comes back and tries to dispel the facts I have presented."

I've responded to several of your posts and you have yet to answer my questions. But you keep comming back saying the same thing. It is ALL about the money to you it seems. First of all, you say he's accepting free money....who in what rule book or law or anywhere does it say no one can accept free money for anything anywhere anytime? YOU? ....ok ding ding ding I get 1 point.
Second thing here in your like you say: Every time I post, he comes back and tries to dispel the facts I have presented.
Every time I post, he comes back and tries to dispel the facts I have presented.
Every time I post, he comes back and tries to dispel the facts I have presented.
(Oopps my repeat button broke.)
you say that he keeps comming back trying to DISPEL THE FACTS YOU PRESENTED?
What facts? That he is accepting money? stealing money? Taking money? and is a scum bag because he gets free money, or donations, or help or a handout or whatever, and because you THINK he may be spending it on things that he shouldn't? again YOU THINK? Where in what rule book law car automotive repair manual, business manual, law book, says that he has no write to do anything with this money? Take this money, use this money etc? Also who says he has to donate anything to charity (regardless of if he does or doesnt...)?
And how are these FACTS as you say?
Ding 2 points for me...
Third you say he keeps comming back....? well you keep attacking him? you are a martial artist right? dont you get to defend your self if someone is trying to kill you? or attack you or punch you in the face? you dont need to get hit if you can block it right? Of course that doesnt necessarily give you the right to kill someone tho of course...but hey you are throwing punches and kicks at japworks....doesnt he get to defend himself?
Ding 3 points for me....
This is the only point i need to make...as you come up here saying it is FACT.

You also say you know more than the average bear? who says? how do you know? by what standard? And what makes you more right than anyone else? Because you are going against the grain? because....you seem to think you are smarter? Untill you are in Japworks' shoes, or Joe's ....I dont think you know enough. WE ALL DON'T. So the only people that REALLY have any say are those who are affect by this "Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER"

Again you also say go to church? Or At least we are lead to believe this...in which I am Assuming Christian? You are trying to pick the splinter from japworks' eye, yet you dont even tend to any of the splinters or logs in your own eye. As I have stated in a few of my responses to your comments, you have not come back with any proof. You have tried to say how bad japworks' is for taking the money...but in doing so you are hurting a reputation...grant it you aren't calling them 4 letter words or anything but by calling them out on these things MANY times....and yet I still havent seen any proof...that you say you have....just doesn't sit right with me...that is why I have to chime in and rebut (spell) your statements.
of which you claim to be FACT....Are you joe's lawyer? or Japworks' bank or attorney? Do you have inside sources on their accounting information? Where is your facts? Because again: "Every time I post, he comes back and tries to dispel the facts I have presented."

Everytime you presented your So Called facts, he has rebutted you and you either still dont believe, or you still cant accept what he is doing.
As a Christian or any form of Belief system you know you have to accept by FAITH that what the Bible, or religious scripts or teachings you have seen/heard are real right? Well again you say you go to church....you say you had the pastor open his freezer to see that his money is going for food. How do you know that that is where ALL the money is going....did you ask for receipts...? what if he's skimming off the top of the collection plates (as some ministers have done and has been proven in the past)? Did you ask to see his receipts? bank statements? looked under his mattress or check the coffee cans in his cupboard? to make sure he is not hiding any money? I dont think so...you probably accepted by faith and took him for PART of his word even though you checked the freezer and such....to see if he's legit. So this is how you are acting with japworks...he's told you what he is doing...what he plans to do...that he DIDNT beg for money...or ask for it...and what is going on with the car and how he has to wait for the mechanics lein and such....yet you keep attacking (punching) at the same thing....and he is defending himself... and he asks you to just listen...yet you can't/won't/don't believe.

Which...It's fine that you dont believe....Thats your position, but you dont need to crucify him on the cross for it. Because, YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW if he's legit or not. You have no proof. You live in Florida, I dont...maybe you should contact him...ask to see some records and proof of what is going on before you spout off again. Because as I stated earlier, you CONTINUE to look like a moron. And I dont mean any disrespect, but you sound like a broken record. Not just because you've repeated your statements as fact....but that you even admitt that you FAILED TO READ the whole thread. Maybe you have at this point, but if you have then you would know that he's been attacked on this money thing/donation thing for a while....and that he's ANSWERED everytime with what he has done to get where he is with that situation.
So before you continue your WITCH HUNT....make sure you are hunting a witch first. Many a Christian died because of people thinking they are false prophets and such. Jesus died on the cross because of people not believing even tho he did those things in front of crowds, in front of the masses....in private....in a church...in a house...walked on water...yet people still didnt believe...
People still dont believe he died on the cross and rose again three days later...
And if you are a Christian, you know where you are going when your time is up...and you know where others are going when they dont believe.
(sorry not trying to make this a religious thing...just trying to make a point...so to those who may be offended...sorry again I am not trying to make this a religious thing...it is just what I believe. So to those that dont, please take what you will from this or not...thanks)

Last edited by Wakeup; 08-29-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-30-2008, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by pheobo
members of the car enthusiast community names for donating to a local business owner in an attempt to cover legal fees and operating expenses after being scammed (whole story is here: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/g...ml#post5753950)

I hope you take your business elsewhere.
Would you have preferred more formal titles, such as "the operator and participants of unlawful gambling" ?

You're operating a raffle, which is a chance game, and is gambling.
The "donors" are participating in the said gambling.

Whether they'll do anything, who knows, although you seem to be implying, "Joe's wrong, he should be arrested, but we should be able to disregard laws we don't agree with..."

Sounds to me that some members apparently think that Joe should be "thrown in jail" without the proper due process, but you should either participate or not participate and not comment about lawfulness of a gambling activity that supports the popular side of the battle.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:03 AM
Boom Chackalacka

Originally Posted by PussixD10
Blah Blah Blah.
Look at me!!! I'm bored and need attention! No one has said Dono should go to jail without due process. I'm not even sure he should do Jail time. A Ding on his record would be nice.

You think your comparison makes sense, between a raffle Dono's situation? LOL!

Since I hadn't seen you post in a while, I was hoping you took my advice. Where you would slit your wrist.

P.S. I love your avatar!

Last edited by pheobo; 08-30-2008 at 02:06 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by PussixD10
Would you have preferred more formal titles, such as "the operator and participants of unlawful gambling" ?

You're operating a raffle, which is a chance game, and is gambling.
The "donors" are participating in the said gambling.

Whether they'll do anything, who knows, although you seem to be implying, "Joe's wrong, he should be arrested, but we should be able to disregard laws we don't agree with..."

Sounds to me that some members apparently think that Joe should be "thrown in jail" without the proper due process, but you should either participate or not participate and not comment about lawfulness of a gambling activity that supports the popular side of the battle.
And Realize Some Members does not mean ALL members and does not even mean the japworks owners/OP/ friends/family etc. I am assuming japworks would much rather joe pay the money and they give the car to joe and everyone be happy happy people. As it would make it easier for everyone involved. But we all know that is not really going to happen. As Joe can't afford it.