General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-31-2008, 09:14 PM
Mark G

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq!
I keep reading, but this is all I'm seeing
haha i'd rep but it dosn't matter
Old 08-31-2008, 10:47 PM

hte point is you keep questioning the legality of japworks in this said illegal gambling. but the truth is, and is obvious, that we have nothing to do with it. phoebo has simply offered to give us the procedes, we are in no way organizing, or collecting money for said raffled items. what phoebo does is up to him.

you can quote statues all you want but the point is floridas laws are very vague in most subjects.

you yourself are guilty of streetracing "any attempt to outdistance or out speed another vehicle" if youve ever passed another car anywhere.

your guilty of running an illegal buisness is youve ever done a favor for anyone in return for another favor. ever tell your girl you'll mow the lawn if she washes your car....

thats doing work for payment. wheather its monetary value or not a value has to be assesed for any payment.

the point is in all cases a judge is responcible for common sense. and reasoning. you on the other hand have not.

after this post your being ignored.. good bye.. get laid. get paid, do whatever you got to but find some joy in life. because from what i see... your really need some

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 08-31-2008, 10:51 PM

agreed. The problem is that there are a couple kids on here with mad cases of ADD and they just cant get enough attention. I wont even bother with them anymore. As we all know their BS has been asked and answered a million times already in this very thread. There is no point in running around in circles, gets ya nowhere so just don't even reply to their BS and lets keep this thread on topic.

still no news on a BBQ eh?

If there is any other relevant content (events, ideas, related scams by Joe etc.) that anyone would like to see on the Facebook page that already isn't there feel free to let me know. My goal is an organized page with all the details of the scam w/out all the BS posts. Also helps to spread the word about Joe Douche.

thanks,
-Kev

Last edited by notslow; 08-31-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by flyspyder55
hte point is you keep questioning the legality of japworks in this said illegal gambling. but the truth is, and is obvious, that we have nothing to do with it. phoebo has simply offered to give us the procedes, we are in no way organizing, or collecting money for said raffled items. what phoebo does is up to him.

you can quote statues all you want but the point is floridas laws are very vague in most subjects.

you yourself are guilty of streetracing "any attempt to outdistance or out speed another vehicle" if youve ever passed another car anywhere.
I fail to see your point. The statutes is quite clear about who can conduct raffles and your argument falls on pointing out other things other people do. The "game of chance" thing is quite clear. A person/organization was charging money for opportunity to participate in a raffle, a form of game of chance.

Your argument is like if Joe arguing about people littering in an attempt to make his wrongs appear right.

your guilty of running an illegal buisness is youve ever done a favor for anyone in return for another favor. ever tell your girl you'll mow the lawn if she washes your car....

thats doing work for payment. wheather its monetary value or not a value has to be assesed for any payment.

the point is in all cases a judge is responcible for common sense. and reasoning. you on the other hand have not.

after this post your being ignored.. good bye.. get laid. get paid, do whatever you got to but find some joy in life. because from what i see... your really need some
Please explain how any of these arguments makes the said raffle anymore legal.

Also, proofreading ftmfw

Originally Posted by notslow
If there is any other relevant content (events, ideas, related scams by Joe etc.) that anyone would like to see on the Facebook page that already isn't there feel free to let me know. My goal is an organized page with all the details of the scam w/out all the BS posts. Also helps to spread the word about Joe Douche.

thanks,
-Kev
The thing is that the said page will be put together all based on story from one side of the conflict. Hardly fair at all.

Last edited by PussixD10; 09-01-2008 at 12:24 AM.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:12 AM

Hey pussi.. get some.. lmfao
Old 09-01-2008, 06:29 AM

lol he's got 43 posts in just this thread. Talk about troll like dedication.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:14 AM

yeah I questioned the whole "charity" thing, but in retrospect I do not think Japworks would ever recover what was really put into this, also if you do not support small businesses these days corporations win.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:34 AM

stopped by 2 weeks ago, amazing all the idiots this thread has attracted since
its funny that pussix wastes his time looking up laws and trying to make the raffle into something, get a life, you obviously dont have one
Old 09-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Boom Chackalacka

Originally Posted by JOhnK
This thread has turned from EPIC to Epic Fail. For real it suck and is in need of a cleaning, something like the last 50 or so pages.
Enough said.

Well, not really since it just wouldn't be in line with this thread.

Pussi, you can stop now. All illegal activity has already taken place, it's all behind us now. You should now find out how many laws I broke not only with the raffle which you've already pointed out,but how many citations I derserve for all the racing which shows up on video after raffle.

Don't forget to mention how many lives I put at stake in that video and how let me know how much jail time I'm looking forward to seeing.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Got Rice?

Don't feel like reading all the pages any one have cliff notes on how its going.