General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 09-09-2008, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the process takes a while, its pretty much just a waiting game right now. i had to send an official responce to the department of agriculture and comsumer services.

joe filed a complaint with them saying that he dropped the car off for a paint job, and we magically came up with a 16k dollar bill. not only that but he claims he was only responcible for paying for materials and not labor, because "we were going to do it when we could"

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 09-10-2008, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by flyspyder55
the process takes a while, its pretty much just a waiting game right now. i had to send an official responce to the department of agriculture and comsumer services.

joe filed a complaint with them saying that he dropped the car off for a paint job, and we magically came up with a 16k dollar bill. not only that but he claims he was only responcible for paying for materials and not labor, because "we were going to do it when we could"

though internet posts and whatnot you can prove otherwise, right? maybe with proof you can get him for a false complaint with intent to harm the business. a civil court might find it slanderous against the good name of the shop. provided the shop has a good name and it seems it does. i dont know im just throwing ideas out.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by flyspyder55

How does he explain not paying any labor at all? They should be able to see straight through his BS and Lies. You guys have pictures of all the work involved, which should suffice. No shop in their right mind does anything remotely to what you guys did on that car for free. Joe's an idiot, he just needs to give up and give some street handjobs, and try to start coming up with the money.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Well he has conflicting stories that he has told between the Department of Agriculture, the Ocala Police Department, the Marion County Sheriff's Department, and the State Attorney located here in Ocala.

Basically he has already trapped himself by giving false statements to Government Agencies.

We don't even have to bring in the internet threads where he posted time and time again all the work and how much money was going into the car to prove he is lying at this point.

We have found a thread from back in April when he was talking about the current total being up around $11K at that point in the work, so he can not deny that he was supposed to pay for work or try to say that the bill was never supposed to be that high.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Balut Delivery EF1

...and he also bragged about the total going up to $15k in so many occasions.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by TokyoBeBop
...and he also bragged about the total going up to $15k in so many occasions.
Yes he did, and it's all been documented by Branden and my self so he can not deny it.

EDIT: 200 pages
Old 09-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Banned

Someone set us up the bomb!
Old 09-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Synonym for Pineapple

All his Celica are belong to that guy?

I'm on like... page 6. Looks like I'll be reading this for a while.

...It's worth it.

Edit* Ha. I forgot what my sig was until I posted. It fits so much.

I'm happy now.

Originally Posted by BAMF
You shut your whore mouth! Sammich. Me. Kitchen. You. NOW!

Last edited by ChristiMarie; 09-10-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:24 PM
** I ♥ Old Skool **

Originally Posted by importguy1208
Well he has conflicting stories that he has told between the Department of Agriculture, the Ocala Police Department, the Marion County Sheriff's Department, and the State Attorney located here in Ocala.

Basically he has already trapped himself by giving false statements to Government Agencies.

We don't even have to bring in the internet threads where he posted time and time again all the work and how much money was going into the car to prove he is lying at this point.

We have found a thread from back in April when he was talking about the current total being up around $11K at that point in the work, so he can not deny that he was supposed to pay for work or try to say that the bill was never supposed to be that high.
Simply Unbelievable, Why hasn't this kid given up yet?

slam.poke.drop.tuck.dope
Old 09-11-2008, 08:52 PM
I ride a Photo Chopper

Someone stated that Dono disappeared... does this mean he physically disappeared or that he has not showed up at the shop trying to gain location of car?

If he physically disappeared, then I think that he may have bolted to try to start scamming elsewhere...

I posted this on page 200, just in case it moves due to cleaning out