General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-11-2008, 07:26 PM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheLawyer
Are you serious... Im from Orlando I dont even live in tampa.. I use to live in Saint Petersburg when I went to school at stetson.. ..
when did you get out?

Old 08-11-2008, 07:34 PM

Reminder, pass out what ever personal details about him. Just keep it away from my house and family(joe is not family to me).
Old 08-11-2008, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by c.j.dono
Reminder, pass out what ever personal details about him. Just keep it away from my house and family(joe is not family to me).
You guys are related by blood though correct? If not, kick his ass out!
Old 08-11-2008, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by damnDSM
Doesn't fraud fall under the category "criminal law"? This has all the characteristics of a criminal violation. Not to mention this douche nozzles criminal history (that includes fraud) I would like to hear your opinion and I am sure other people do too. I am sure you will not gain popularity, but at least your post was honest.

I am going to subscribe to this thread so I can follow it

Sure fraud falls under criminal law.. But the word fraud is vague, Did he "intend" to obtain services in means to defraud the shop..? Which means they would need to prove his intentions.. This type of fraud requires an "Intent factor" in order to convict.. But judging from his criminal background with white collar crimes Im sure the judge would be judgmental lol..

This is what I see happening realistically.. Hopefully this shop had the rates and such posted on the wall if not I recommend they do in the future so that they can say they had the rates posted in plain sight.. But I don't think the judge will grant a 17k bill he might do half of that if given the right amount of proof.. Its unfortunate but the burden of proof is on the shop
Its just illogical to be as careless as the shop clearly was for that amount of money.. 17k and you just take his promise that he will pay?? Better yet a verbal agreement on 17k worth or labor... Who in there right mind does that..?? Thats why i think this will be a little hard.. But im with the shop on this I hope they win.. I know how hard it is dealing with people like this.. My family has owned and operated a Car dealership in Orlando for 15 years.. I wish all the luck!

Last edited by TheLawyer; 08-11-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by hombredelassrtas
when did you get out?

I'm at celebration right now..
Old 08-11-2008, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by SayWhaa?
no problem yo, ive seen you post in biketech for sale section

to the people: dont accuse everyone of being joe if they have a different opinion on the outlook of things because most likely if the join date isnt 8/2008 it isnt going to be him so stop jumping on peoples asses when they post something not bashing joe or what not...

I appreciate your help.. I was ready to run and never look back..

Rep 4 u..
Old 08-11-2008, 08:02 PM
I race sailboats

Sure fraud falls under criminal law.. But the word fraud is vague, Did he "intend" to obtain services in means to defraud the shop..? Which means they would need to prove his intentions.. This type of fraud requires an "Intent factor" in order to convict.. But judging from his criminal background with white collar crimes Im sure the judge would be judgmental lol..

This is what I see happening realistically.. Hopefully this shop had the rates and such posted on the wall if not I recommend they do in the future so that they can say they had the rates posted in plain sight.. But I don't think the judge will grant a 17k bill he might do half of that if given the right amount of proof.. Its unfortunate but the burden of proof is on the shop
Its just illogical to be as careless as the shop clearly was for that amount of money.. 17k and you just take his promise that he will pay?? Better yet a verbal agreement on 17k worth or labor... Who in there right mind does that..?? Thats why i think this will be a little hard.. But im with the shop on this I hope they win.. I know how hard it is dealing with people like this.. My family has owned and operated a Car dealership in Orlando for 15 years.. I wish all the luck!

You seem to be under the impression that this kid showed up and just asked for $17,000 worth of work to be done. He didn't, originally it was a simple paintjob. Over time the job slowly escalated to reach the level it was when the car was finished.

BLACK FENDER PART OUT

Last edited by omgwtfbbq!; 08-11-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:03 PM

Wow this forum has become quite popular. I say save it in the archieves so this damn ricer kid is goes into Google's hall of Fags
Old 08-11-2008, 08:05 PM

I was sort of thinking the same thing but the car isn't under his name as well sir. How will that fair out??
Old 08-11-2008, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq!
You seem to be under the impression that this kid showed up and just asked for $17,000 worth of work to be done. he didn't originally it was a simple paintjob. Over time the job slowly escalated to reach the level it was when the car was finished.

Sorry I assumed incorrectly.. But still how is it that they allowed this to occur.. I honestly think this will prove to be a very costly mistake on the shops part.. Its like the mother who keeps letting her drug addict son back into the house after hes stolen things out of it countless times.. Trying to ignore all the red flags that come with it.. Shes just trying to take care of her son in this case the customer and giving the kid trust.. But like they say.. Nice guy finishes last.. They don't say that for no reason.