General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-12-2008, 05:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FUELJUNKIE.COM checking in. Good luck burying him, we're all enjoying the show.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:49 AM
NObama 2011

Awesome! Look at all the links and people viewing!!! Have fun with Bubba scammer!

A Scamming Ricer Gets Owned!This threadRefbackToday 08:01 AMEpic ownage! - Blazin Low ForumsThis threadRefbackToday 07:57 AMa scamemrs story and how it backfired - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners ClubThis threadRefbackToday 07:07 AMEpic ownage! - Blazin Low ForumsThis threadRefbackToday 05:54 AMCheck out this EPIC F-up - SVTOA-Memphis ForumsThis threadRefbackToday 04:37 AMEPIC Scammer Thread..... Good Read - WiDSM Forums - The Official Wisconsin Club DSMThis threadRefbackYesterday 11:58 PMLegendary Thread - G35DriverThis threadPingbackYesterday 11:43 PMEPIC scammer thread... good read. - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.comThis threadRefbackYesterday 09:12 PMworlds failest scammer - Preludepower.comThis threadRefbackYesterday 09:06 PMJoe Dono AKA: SCP_Celica on TampaRacing. A SCAMMER! *read* - Club RSX Message BoardThis threadRefbackYesterday 08:16 PMJoe Dono Scammer 16k in debt to shop - Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing VideosThis threadRefbackYesterday 07:48 PMOMG, This guy is trying to screw my buddies shop - Florida SubarusThis threadRefbackYesterday 06:34 PMClassic OWN3D case (in the making) - Orlando DSM ForumThis threadRefbackYesterday 06:02 PMricer has 16k debt - PITTspeed.comThis threadRefbackYesterday 05:54 PMOMG, This guy is trying to screw my buddies shop - NASIOCThis threadRefbackYesterday 04:59 PMCheck out this scammer kid getting owned - LS1TECHThis threadRefbackYesterday 04:52 PMJoseph Dono (Mazzuca) - NewCelica.org ForumThis threadRefbackYesterday 04:41 PMATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER - Tampa RacingThis threadRefbackYesterday 04:25 PMRicer gets/is going to get owned - Tremek Car Videos - Street Car Drag Racing VideosThis threadPingbackYesterday 04:22 PMTurbo D16 • View topic - Karma! It exsists...This threadRefbackYesterday 04:08 PMCheck out this scammer kid getting owned - LS1TECHThis threadRefbackYesterday 04:02 PMJoseph Dono (Mazzuca) - NewCelica.org ForumThis threadRefbackYesterday 03:12 PMEastCoastCar/MotorcycleShows -> Retard In Florida Tries To Scam Shop For 16kThis threadRefbackYesterday 01:24 PMCurrently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 71 (7 members and 64 guests) R6Mitsu*, extatic002, lowredcruzr, Niburu, Projekt, ThaiRacer

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech!!!

SUPPORTING OUR TROOPS SINCE BIRTH MEMBER #001

EITHER STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, OR PLEASE, STAND IN FRONT OF US. U.S.M.C. SNIPERS, ONE SHOT ONE KILL

Old 08-12-2008, 05:50 AM
madpom

Originally Posted by _Charles_
STORAGE FEES! What a novel Idea! Shot, why didn't I think of that? oh, I did, on what is now page 10.

don't go to crazy, as it will appear you are trying to complicate matters, but $100+ day sounds good for "inside storage". You wouldn't want to park it outside, would you???

Charles
you can charge what ever you want it's not only storage fee's it's a loss of earning's since it's taking up work shop area
if your hourly rate is $70 a day 8x12 = $96 a day plus what ever your going to charge for storage
now since this is going to go on for lets say 4 months before it goes to court
then court time all these frees and mechanics lean well lets just say i hope you like celicas because you just got a shop car since the bank is going to wright it of and go after the lean holder
Old 08-12-2008, 05:54 AM
c-m

I didn't read through ALL the pages so forgive me if this one has been posted but here is another site that I am a part of that links a thread to this DUMB ASS !!

Check out this EPIC F-up - Memphis Racing Scene

THIS DOOD SHOULD GET WHAT HE DESERVES ..... JACK SHYT !!!

I hope you get your money back for doing all that Fabulous work BTW !!
Old 08-12-2008, 05:57 AM
All American, rice eater!

i think i would remove the car from your shop and store it at your off site indoor storage facility (your garge) this way you dont have to worry about any damages that could occur!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy
HA-CHU

Whats up with the fuckin unibrow

Maybe next time he wants to build a car him and Ian from DC and get together....man would that be a cluster fuck. 2 scammers trying to out scam one another
Old 08-12-2008, 06:20 AM
some idiot

Old 08-12-2008, 06:32 AM
back from the dead.....

From 16 to 22 linkbacks... This just keeps getting better!

Congrats Joe on becoming one of the most famous people in the car community! How does it feel?!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:37 AM

As the Lawyer said, he obviously knew he was getting more than a paint job. You're probably already doing this, but I'd go to every site he posted on, and gather every thread where he bragged about all the 'bad ass' mods he was getting.

Also wouldn't be at all surprised if the 'expensive gear' was also scammed. On second thought I'd be really surprised if he has bought anything over $50 legit.

Best of luck, and set up the paypal account...I'll donate.

Toby

BlackDog Racing
BlackDog Speed Shop

Lincolnshire, IL

Last edited by TJElite; 08-12-2008 at 06:56 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:38 AM
SLEEPERS FTW!!

You should seriously have a paypal account setup for donations. If everyone who has read this topic on this site alone (30,000+) gave you a dollar, you would have enough to recoup your losses. and pay legal fees, then you would have a free shop car.

Originally Posted by Lancerman
Yeah, I like the yellow car, I take it to return movies every once in a while.
LGPHOTOGRAPHY on FLICKR
NIKON USER D60 BABY!!
Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy
oh g'damnit I always end up in the Nikon user's sigs.