General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-12-2008, 09:14 AM
///

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-12-2008, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by kaluwa
You're lucky you didn't blow the welds off the intake!

um.... the car actually has a plastic intake manifold.... there are no welds.

unfortunatly, ive got all my money invested in this shop, and this car has most all my money tied up in it.

ive got 2 other projects i can make substantial money off finishing, but ive got the money wrapped up in parts for both, but not enough to finish, so it looks like theres some toyota parts for sale soon

86.5 toyota supra- 1jz never to be finished
01 mitsu eclipse v6 5mt chick car daily
98 honda accord ex- h22 swapped daily driver
Old 08-12-2008, 09:45 AM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

Originally Posted by flyspyder55
um.... the car actually has a plastic intake manifold.... there are no welds.
http://www.pwtworld.com/

You do know that plastic can be welded, right?

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 08-12-2008, 09:47 AM

Well I'm here if anyone has any further legal questions in regard to the criminal aspect of this situation...
Old 08-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Wide Open and Sideways!

He showed up today with his mother, his girlfriend, and an Ocala Police Officer. Originally the Officer told me that I had to relinquish the car to the mother once she showed current registration and a government ID.

Well after a few phone calls the STATE ATTORNEY'S office informed him that I can keep the car until a court issued affidavit says otherwise. JUST LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE DAY ONE.

The State Attorney' also said that a lien goes into effect as soon as any work is started on the car. I was also told by them that they would have to file a bond in the total amount of the invoice before court proceedings will take place. TOO BAD THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO GET A BOND!

So after the SA Office informed the officer of the law and how it is to be enforced, no insult to the officer, the officer informed Joe, his mother, and his prostitoddler girlfriend that they needed to pound sand. They apparently went down to the SA and the courthouse and are trying to sort things out right now. Once again, TOO BAD THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO GET A BOND!
Old 08-12-2008, 09:55 AM
slash

^ niice! i still dont get how he thought hed be able to just get the car w/out paying for everything. i mean, if thats the way things worked ......well, i cant even imagine how this world would be!
TRick Squad Member #3
VicPrez of IttyBittyTittyCommittee

Old 08-12-2008, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by importguy1208
He showed up today with his mother, his girlfriend, and an Ocala Police Officer. Originally the Officer told me that I had to relinquish the car to the mother once she showed current registration and a government ID.

Well after a few phone calls the STATE ATTORNEY'S office informed him that I can keep the car until a court issued affidavit says otherwise. JUST LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE DAY ONE.

The State Attorney' also said that a lien goes into effect as soon as any work is started on the car. I was also told by them that they would have to file a bond in the total amount of the invoice before court proceedings will take place. TOO BAD THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO GET A BOND!

So after the SA Office informed the officer of the law and how it is to be enforced, no insult to the officer, the officer informed Joe, his mother, and his prostitoddler girlfriend that they needed to pound sand. They apparently went down to the SA and the courthouse and are trying to sort things out right now. Once again, TOO BAD THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO GET A BOND!
+1 for the justice system!

RX7Club knows about j00!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 09:56 AM
EFI Tech/Tuner

^^^ see no worries... Keep us updated bro
EFI-101 Certified
(941)628-4988
Old 08-12-2008, 09:57 AM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

Awesome stuff!

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 08-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Seriously when I got a call this morning from him telling me he was at the shop with an Officer I started to worry. The Officer said the car legally could not be kept. By the time I got to the shop I really was not too worried about it anymore because I had finally got some straight answers from the people that should know what they are talking about.