General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-12-2008, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i cant wait to see this story on cnn lol
Old 08-12-2008, 03:38 PM
I-Trade!

Hey question? was a Work order Created for all the work that was said to be done? if not The Mom can take this to court and say sence Nothing was brought to her attantion and told her that all this work was being done to her car? even tho that her son said he wanted all this work done to the car.. nothing should have been done because it is in His Moms Name not his...

and also with out a Word Order then the kids mom can get the car back because nothing was signed saying that ALL this work was done to her car and they wouldnt have to pay anything to the ower of the Shop.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by FarFromStockC70
Hey question? was a Work order Created for all the work that was said to be done? if not The Mom can take this to court and say sence Nothing was brought to her attantion and told her that all this work was being done to her car? even tho that her son said he wanted all this work done to the car.. nothing should have been done because it is in His Moms Name not his...
Well, they *could* say that but the guy has brought a turbo kit, nitrous, audio stuff. It's obvious it was there to be installed. Edit:For 6 months. Even though it's the correct formality to be followed, it isn't everything.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Alcoholocaust

You should take donations from TR for it, than raffle the car off...

a cat born in an oven isn't a cake
Old 08-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by FarFromStockC70

and also with out a Word Order then the kids mom can get the car back because nothing was signed saying that ALL this work was done to her car and they wouldnt have to pay anything to the ower of the Shop.

Thanks for your $.02 but this has already been covered. I've discussed this with the State Attorney, and NO, they can not just "get" the car back.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:43 PM

Posting from gmfullsize.com. I just want to say that this car is not my cup of tea but you (Japworks) do some badass work!

I also posted this on svtoa-memphis.com and memphisracingscene.com

Last edited by Prostitoddler; 08-12-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:44 PM
I-Trade!

Originally Posted by importguy1208
Thanks for your $.02 but this has already been covered. I've discussed this with the State Attorney, and NO, they can not just "get" the car back.

Ok well that was just a thought because iwas talking to my parents about all this.. why would you guys do all that work anyway?

can i drop my car off... lol jk jk
Old 08-12-2008, 03:49 PM

even if his mom goes in to the courthouse with the ''i never said they could do all that work to the car'' line it still wouldnt matter..her son brought it there,her son told them to do the work,her son said he would eventually pay,AND if she says that the judge will be like mam you didnt realize that the car was gone way too long for a paintjob?and you never thought once to call the shop and ask on the progress?

all in all i think that aaron will be awarded the car

and money for storage fees lol
Old 08-12-2008, 03:51 PM

What time is this kid suppose to show up and get his car back? I want to be there!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by 954RR
What time is this kid suppose to show up and get his car back? I want to be there!!!!!!
He was here today at 11:00 AM with an Ocala Police Officer and he was basically told to go home and not come back until a judgment was made.