General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-12-2008, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey TR Guys.

I'm a member of GMFullsize and caught the thread there.

Then i posted up a link to this on j-body.org - the jbody organization so it's there too in the Other cars forum.

I honestly can't understand the arrogance of this kid (he is a kid... he's 20) and i can't understand how he thinks he'll get away with this. I hope he goes back to jail for a long time after a scam like this.

ImportGuy1208: the best advice ANYONE could have given you so far would be to CHARGE A STORAGE FEE. If you can recall the day you called him when work was completed, you can start charging from that day forward. And as a former tow truck driver, my boss used to charge $75 for 24 hour storage ($75 a day) Thats a reasonable fee up where i live (Rhode Island). And he charged a discharge fee too that you can tack on (it was $60) Since this little kid could not provide payment, you can charge storage since it takes up space in the shop, (or on the shop grounds) therefore taking up space another customer's car could be occupying and making the shop money.

It seriously irritates me to read what this kid is. His whole life is a lie. How can anyone trust him for the rest of his life? He has no value to the community if he's just trying to rob and cheat everyone. I work hard for what i own and pay for my own truck. I hate to see anyone who does the same being taken advantage of. he's scum. I read page 1 to now page 41 and had to link this to other sites. I think this is the fastest spreading thing on the net today. Good job TR for spreading this!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Custom is as Custom does

Thumbs up

Skeeter here again from GMFS.

Sent some funds via PP. Enjoy.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:46 PM

Hey Aaron, its Mike Puma, i need to get with you anyways because I need to get my lip kit repainted and shit and i want to do the wheels as well, and im sure you could use some actual paying business lol after this ass clown...also if you need anyone to go to court to verify the quality work that you guys do and how your business operates on verbal agreements I will gladly come and verify that as a customer I understood how it worked. I mean my car was at your shop for 2 weeks and you ended up having to do alot more work than originally planned and it was more expspensive than we originally thought but i was notified and agreed. Ill be happy to share that too just let me know
Old 08-12-2008, 04:46 PM
///

This is awesome.

Everyone DIGG it please, so it can make it's way to the top!

http://digg.com/autos/Guy_gets_16K_w...s_to_SCAM_shop

Last edited by kaluwa; 08-12-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Official Photo Ninja

Originally Posted by kaluwa
This is awesome.

Everyone DIGG it please, so it can make it's way to the top!

Digg - Guy gets $16K work done on car, tries to SCAM shop.
Digging away!!

http://digg.com/autos/Guy_gets_16K_w...s_to_SCAM_shop

Official Photographer of Festivals of Speed St. Pete, Orlando, & Miami.

Canon 7D..Stepped up my Game

Last edited by SaturnTypeR; 08-12-2008 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Skeeter
Skeeter here again from GMFS.

Sent some funds via PP. Enjoy.
GMFS sucks. just a bunch of pervs
Old 08-12-2008, 04:55 PM

LoL being stuck in China with little to do I appreciate the 40+ pages of reading. To the OP good luck with all this it seems you have the community and law on your side. I'm glad he hasn't scammed you into getting the car back and you made the proper calls.
BTW anyone jumping on from other forums to post read everything so useless questions/info are not getting reposted. Lets keep this thread going with useful/legendary info!
MAKE DONATIONS! I put in mine from freaking China!

Tovock -RX7club.com
Old 08-12-2008, 04:57 PM

I think were all mesmerized by how stupid one individual can possibly be. At first I was getting pretty irate about the whole situation. But, now a few hours later, I feel bad for the kid. Don't get me wrong, he should get what he deserves. But, how pathetic can you get? This is simply insane. After all is said and done, this kid needs serious counseling. (not sure how much it would work ). And like one other member said, this guy fucked himself for life. Whenever this guy goes to look for work (if he ever does) a simple google search will bring all this up.

This reminds me of a previous story, where some kid (whose fingers were lost and his hand was shaped like the shocker symbol) stole a 240x or something and a whole community joined together to catch him. It made national headlines.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:58 PM
I race sailboats

You mean the lobster man that stole the Skyline, that was epic.

BLACK FENDER PART OUT
Old 08-12-2008, 04:59 PM
///

He did this to himself. Why should we feel sorry for him? This isn't the first time he's scammed someone.

And that story you are talking about is the kid in Canada with the CLAW as a hand that stole the Skyline. I'm hoping this thread becomes half way as epic as that one.