General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-12-2008, 05:01 PM
is doing your girlfriend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bad Hare
I think were all mesmerized by how stupid one individual can possibly be. At first I was getting pretty irate about the whole situation. But, now a few hours later, I feel bad for the kid. Don't get me wrong, he should get what he deserves. But, how pathetic can you get? This is simply insane. After all is said and done, this kid needs serious counseling. (not sure how much it would work ). And like one other member said, this guy fucked himself for life. Whenever this guy goes to look for work (if he ever does) a simple google search will bring all this up.

This reminds me of a previous story, where some kid (whose fingers were lost and his hand was shaped like the shocker symbol) stole a 240x or something and a whole community joined together to catch him. It made national headlines.
someone posted that many pages ago. and it was a skyline in canada

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it
Old 08-12-2008, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by kaluwa
He did this to himself. Why should we feel sorry for him? This isn't the first time he's scammed someone.

And that story you are talking about is the kid in Canada with the CLAW as a hand that stole the Skyline. I'm hoping this thread becomes half way as epic as that one.

I understand he did it to himself. And he should get the book thrown at him for each person he scammed. But this kid has no direction. NONE. This is what he is doing with his life. My sole point, i guess, is How PATHETIC can a person get?
Old 08-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Vote for me

Epic. I've actually been pondering on this situation all day. This kid has done so BEYOND fucked up things to people, that I am having trouble comprehending this.

ImportGuy, do you have any info on if this kid has even gone to court, or made an attempt to find a loophole and fuck you over?? I would imagine you have a lawyer now looking this up for you, I missed about 15 pages in the middle, so sorry if I'm re-asking questions.

I just can't imagine someone like this breathing
"Just as I support my life, neither by robbery nor alms, but by my own effort, so I do not seek to derive my happiness from the injury or the favor of others, but earn it by my own achievement."
Old 08-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Vote for me

Originally Posted by Bad Hare
I understand he did it to himself. And he should get the book thrown at him for each person he scammed. But this kid has no direction. NONE. This is what he is doing with his life. My sole point, i guess, is How PATHETIC can a person get?
This thread proved how pathetic a person can get
"Just as I support my life, neither by robbery nor alms, but by my own effort, so I do not seek to derive my happiness from the injury or the favor of others, but earn it by my own achievement."
Old 08-12-2008, 05:07 PM

Checking in from VAdriven.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin and 3000GT/Stealth International

Keep up the good work!
Old 08-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Thats it and thats all

so importguy whats the retail on one of those?
Old 08-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Roadkill Vacuum

Thumbs up to everyone on this site! It is awesome to see a community come together like this. All the other sites checkin in, you guys rock! To OP, good luck with everything, a lesson WILL be learned.
back from the dead.....

Originally Posted by ka24destructor
so importguy whats the retail on one of those?

fnf reference

Originally Posted by EnsenCorp
This thread proved how pathetic a person can get

fuckin disgusting.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by Rachel the Truth
fnf reference
Someone posted a few earlier, they are hilarious