General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-10-2008, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by importguy1208
LOL! Did you see where he told another member that one of us actually hit him with our car and he flew off the windshield? He claims after that we got out and beat his ass and now he has a broken rib.

Hell his mother probably beat his ass!
yeah. i read that and just fucking laughed because that is NOT what happened. he put HIMSELF in danger of getting hit by a vehicle. i just remember that one dude who was in the blazer get out and say something...idk what he said or did but yeah. i would have risked damaging my car for this KAWK sucker.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by norachelhere
so somebody post up the reader's digest version of what's going on...
I don't really feel like digging through 9 pages of crap to figure it out...
Basically I did a LOT of work to his car. The only thing untouched are his wheels. The car was completely disassembled, painted, modified, custom built, etc.

Then he comes to get the car and is trying to say he has already paid for materials and that his sponsors paid the rest. He has no sponsors, his mother thought the car was just getting painted, he has lied to everyone, he is a major scammer with MULTIPLE links to people that he has scammed, and now that I am going to bury him he is crying his ass off and trying to talk shit to who ever he can about me!

Basically everyone on here is burying him!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by importguy1208
Too bad you were initially provided with one of those and I only need verbal confirmation on additional work! I have your signature on it with the box saying you do not need a written estimate checked off!

Sorry about your luck! Thanks for the car!
If you happen to have that, I'd like to see it. I called / texted Brandon an Brandon had said to me that there is no such thing. I never signed nor checked off nothing. If you have it I'm going to love the fact that its not my signature on that because we'll take it to court & I will counter sue you for the false Signature. I'm going to get the car back before Friday, the sergeant from the OPD has gave me the steps to get the car back, it takes two days from Monday to have all the paper work. If I get the paper work done tmrw the car comes out before 9:00 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:46 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Originally Posted by norachelhere
so somebody post up the reader's digest version of what's going on...
I don't really feel like digging through 9 pages of crap to figure it out...
SCP takes car to Importguys shop.
Has 16,000 tab on work.
Doesnt have money to pay for it,and trys to get car for free.
Searching shows he's scammed ALOT of people.
He's a douchbag,noone likes him.
He sucks at life.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:48 PM

dont worry aaron i got an idea of what we can do to YOUR NEW CAR...you could just invite everyone this kid has fucked over and charge them like $2 to hit the car with a sledge hammer
Old 08-10-2008, 10:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DunnellonBoy
dont worry aaron i got an idea of what we can do to YOUR NEW CAR...you could just invite everyone this kid has fucked over and charge them like $2 to hit the car with a sledge hammer
Dep. Brown has seen the car, any damage done to the car Aaron / Brandon both go to jail they've been warned.

The car will be out, I'll have pictures up Friday night when we have the car out, matter of fact I'll have a video when Aaron has a fit when the car leaves the shop. Mark my word, the car will be out of the shop before Friday.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Banned

Time will tell, Aaron you are making a fool out of your self, what are you going to say when we come for the car an the car has to leave, what are you going to come on here an do? Your going to be pissed off, you'll remove this thread because you are wrong about this. You have no work order, I have none; nor did Brandon, quit your bull shit. Your going to get Brandon swinging for this shit but its not my issue anymore, I'll have the car out before Friday, mark my word.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Banned

removed as part of clean up

Last edited by chi town brat; 08-12-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: helping with the clean up on aisle 13
Old 08-10-2008, 10:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DC5_babe
you are a complete idiot. OFFICER Brown is an OFFICER! he works for the OCALA POLICE DEPARTMENT. if he were a DEPUTY, he'd work for the MARION COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE you twit. i heard everything that happened from OFFICER Brown's mouth. so i am just going to say that you are 1000 percent wrong. Officer Brown said none of this. He is a good friend of mine.
mark my words when you get punched in the balls by everyone in this thread.

god you are a fuck up.

Brown had gave me paper work if the car is touched or damanged when I come to pick the car up both owners will be arrested, no you are the twit. I am done, I'll let the court decides who gets the car, but watch it won't be Jap Works; mark that.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

So if you never signed a work order how can either me or Branden be held liable for damages?

I could leave the car outside for you to pick-up, what happens to it happens to it. Not my responsibility, you don't have anything saying I ever touched the car!