General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER

Old 08-24-2008, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chan
omg joe took the car to get done,it's complete for what we all can see.

it don't take a genius to figure this shit out pussi .

pussi why are you so interested in flaming japworks .

are you joe?
ive read this entire post there's no reply from joe
Negative. Gotta love when you get question of being the Joe when you question something about the "popular side".

Last edited by PussixD10; 08-25-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-24-2008, 07:30 PM

so do you think o.j did it?lol
Negative. Gotta love when you get accused of being the Joe when you question something about the "popular side".

that was just question ,not accusing you of nothing
Old 08-24-2008, 07:39 PM
banana republic

I'm not reading over 185 pages to try to figure this whole thing out....Let me see if I understand it right....

Some guy came in and requested you do work on his car.

He didn't pay for the work

You are in the process of getting a mechanics lien

You want everyone else to pay for the "personal expenses" you incurred while building said deadbeats car, while you are still getting the car? So you want everyone here to pay for all the things you bought to put on to this car which you will likely be reimbursed for from the finance company anyway? Hmmmm I'm gonna say that "Joe Dono" is an IDIOT for trying to scam you guys, but you guys are not much better for trying to scam US into paying for your mistake. Thanks anyway, I'll pass.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 08-24-2008, 08:01 PM

fine. read 1 page. the one before this one. answers all your questions. tard.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by 95coBraSVT
I'm not reading over 185 pages to try to figure this whole thing out....Let me see if I understand it right....

Some guy came in and requested you do work on his car.

He didn't pay for the work

You are in the process of getting a mechanics lien

You want everyone else to pay for the "personal expenses" you incurred while building said deadbeats car, while you are still getting the car? So you want everyone here to pay for all the things you bought to put on to this car which you will likely be reimbursed for from the finance company anyway? Hmmmm I'm gonna say that "Joe Dono" is an IDIOT for trying to scam you guys, but you guys are not much better for trying to scam US into paying for your mistake. Thanks anyway, I'll pass.
Originally Posted by importguy1208
There WAS NOT a request for money!
There WAS a request by the TR community for ME to open an account to accept donations! Which I did only after being blitzed with requests to do so.
Like I have said TIME AND TIME again. I never asked for a penny. I thanked everyone that donated, and have been forced to defend myself against the internet e-thug/moron/illiteracy pact.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Originally Posted by PussixD10
I haven't done anything like this and I do not know, however if you pay for a business cost out of pocket from your personal pocket book, then a raffle that benefits you in personal name, is that any more legal? I'm not sure.

Well, maybe I suck at searching, but Division of Corporation of State of Florida doesn't even have you listed for anything, other than that the two owners mentioned here and a third guy owns the name "JAP WORKS", I would've figured that if it's a limited liability company of it's own entity, it would be there... but if it's not, I don't understand how you three's personal/business expeses are different. Someone with better knowledge can chime in though. I attached the PDF... search away...

I express my opinion that the way you present yourself as someone running business is unprofessional.
It's a PARTNERSHIP! We are NOT required to be incorporated. If and when we get to that point I'll be sure to check in with you to make sure it's ok!

And quite frankly between you and the other half a dozen MORONS in this thread I think I have handled myself quite well. Especially after answering and clarifying the same damn questions OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!
Old 08-24-2008, 08:41 PM

: lockd:
Old 08-24-2008, 08:43 PM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

ok I've missed allot but after going back a few pages I apparently only missed Pussix and his/her unneeded barrage of questions that in no way involve him/her. At this point it is in the lawyer’s hands and Aaron should not give any information out to the public no matter how many times you ask, beg and demand. It is up to the professionals and should be dealt with discretion as Aaron is doing. Btw what is your background, Pussix, if you don’t mind me asking? If you do mind then I will demand you tell me . . . and yet I do not believe that will matter . . .

Currently everyone needs to: keep their back seat lawyer opinions to themselves, donate if you feel the cause is worthy, don’t if you do not, and wait for this to end which will be a long time from now. At that point all will be revealed so that you all can go on with your lives at last as this apparently is the only important thing going on in your lives.

Now if you happen to be a lawyer, paralegal, maybe even a 3L, CU employee, shop owner, or have been in a very similar situation then your opinion and questions should be greatly valued. If not please keep it to yourselves and go on with your lives.

Aaron my best wishes in this situation and you know I am more than willing to help with whatever I can. I figured since you didn’t get back to me before meant you obtained a real lawyer which is probably a much better option But like I said if you need anything let me know.

Old 08-24-2008, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by importguy1208
It's a PARTNERSHIP! We are NOT required to be incorporated. If and when we get to that point I'll be sure to check in with you to make sure it's ok!

And quite frankly between you and the other half a dozen MORONS in this thread I think I have handled myself quite well. Especially after answering and clarifying the same damn questions OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!

Yo bro.. dont even worry about that "pussi" guy.. not like he gets any.. and his screen name already fails.. Your a good guy, no need to explain yourself to some self-centered low life. You got most if not all support from tamparacing. Dont worry about idiots who try and ask you questions that are totaly arrogant and of no point. Lol i honestly dont know what that guy is trying to prove.. whatever,.. i guess he's a "Neutral poster" leaning towards Joes side. I would most definately LOVE seeing him make a deal with Joe, get fucked over, and act as proffesional as you did. Someone should just ban that guy or he can GTFO cause apparently.. he has no point in being here but to stir things up. ...end rant..
Old 08-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Registered User FTW

Why haven't I seen this kid on the local new yet?