General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Thieves caught

Old 08-26-2008, 10:03 PM
Android Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually would be happy if my car got jacked. If my insurance paid it all off that is. Maybe I should post my addy up.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:06 PM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!

i sold my crx before this shit could happen to me...i would hear cars (hondas) driving past my house late at night which is very odd cuz of where i live..good thing a keep my cars in a garage.but the current owner got it stolen and stripped...and that pisses me off to see a car that me and my good friends put so much time into just get ripped apart like a car in a junk yard...i hope a find out who did it,i will come for you and i wasnt even the current owner.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:08 PM
That One Guy

Originally Posted by Orion ZyGarian
Are you serious? Did it happen to you? I dont want to be the asshole that says "I told ya so" but I was trying to get you to see that as a possibility in the threads where you were asking TR what you should do with some extra money you had

yea you didnt see my new rims? there in my sig, then a week later, there gone, its ok, you told me so, w/e lol
Old 08-26-2008, 10:11 PM
7M 2JZ bird in pear tree

Originally Posted by edmel89
yea you didnt see my new rims? there in my sig, then a week later, there gone, its ok, you told me so, w/e lol
Nah, I havent been on here as frequently as I used to, but last time I saw your sig you still had whatever before. You arent a total prick/dumbass/ignoramus so I was hoping a theft could be avoided.

ASE: Brakes
Yea..that very well could have been the most retarded idea I've ever heard, but .. do it anyway. -TheShow50h
Old 08-26-2008, 10:12 PM
[pending...]

Originally Posted by edmel89
exactly...

rep for you..

the worst part wasnt "damn my new rims" even tho i was mad, but the fact that they broke into my car, someone having the balls to touch someone elses things... in that matter... it makes me mad that the assholes who left my car on blocks and one steelie, and broke into my car, are still out there... i hope they go to hell, along with this ghetto ass ashley chick...
That isn't always true. You can't know something about someone that they don't tell you or you don't find out like this for instance... I consider Josvanni my peoples, we went to school together and have been friends for a long time.

Regardless of that, I have never nor would I ever take something that someone put their blood, sweat, and tears into. And I dont condone the shit either. I had no idea that my homie got down like that, but if I wanted to speak on that I'd show him enough enough respect to say it directly to him.

I'm kinda sad when I glimpse over his "rap-sheet" but in this thing call life you reap what you sow. And eventually you get what's coming to you weather it be good or bad. At least that is what I think.

BtW: Sorry bout your wheels.

And my condolences go out to anyone that has ever had to replace a window, steering column, ignition, wheels, short ram intake, motor, seats, duckbill, carbon fiber hood, spare, tool box, detachable steering wheel, etc. cause I've been through the bullshit too... It might have even been someone that I've called "friend" that did it...

Old 08-26-2008, 10:16 PM
That One Guy

Originally Posted by Orion ZyGarian
Nah, I havent been on here as frequently as I used to, but last time I saw your sig you still had whatever before. You arent a total prick/dumbass/ignoramus so I was hoping a theft could be avoided.

i'll take that as a compliment, thanks,

funny cause i have no idea who stole my rims... i rarely meet up with anyone, and only like two of my friends have seen my rims in person.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:17 PM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!

Originally Posted by DrEwDaKiSs
That isn't always true. You can't know something about someone that they don't tell you or you don't find out like this for instance... I consider Josvanni my peoples, we went to school together and have been friends for a long time.

Regardless of that, I have never nor would I ever take something that someone put their blood, sweat, and tears into. And I dont condone the shit either. I had no idea that my homie got down like that, but if I wanted to speak on that I'd show him enough enough respect to say it directly to him.

I'm kinda sad when I glimpse over his "rap-sheet" but in this thing call life you reap what you sow. And eventually you get what's coming to you weather it be good or bad. At least that is what I think.

And my condolences go out to anyone that has ever had to replace a window, steering column, ignition, wheels, short ram intake, motor, seats, duckbill, carbon fiber hood, spare, tool box, detachable steering wheel, etc. cause I've been through the bullshit too... It might have even been someone that I've called "friend" that did it...
thats big of you to say that....
Old 08-26-2008, 10:19 PM
That One Guy

Your right, but none the less, i have never done anything anywhere near stealing, I just dont see how someone can do it... After all this, I now hate the movie gone in 60 seconds.... not a good movie at all... car boosting being protrade as something cool, and the main characters, who steal, are the good guys, even tho he was trying to help his brother, still you know...

i just felt bad for my baby, she must of been scared! lol
Old 08-26-2008, 10:20 PM

.It might have even been someone that I've called "friend" that did it...
thats honestly how shit goes missing... a friend tells a friend what you got and they got a friend that knows a guy blah blah and then bam your shit is gone. thats what i believe happened to me both times my car/truck were broken into. its all word of mouth forreal thats why nowadays you really gotta watch who you hang with and who's behind your ass when your pulling in your neighborhood at night...
im always watching my back everywhere i go at night i dont miss one thing
Old 08-26-2008, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by aSh aH LeY
Nope Just My Wonderful Boyfriend That Wuld Be More Then Welcome To Whoop Yer Asss! Sorry U Cant Get Any Girl Bsides Your Mom To Say I Love You

yo shut your mouth already b you talkin out your neck defending niggas that make our own people look bad. who gives a flying fuck what kind of relationship youve had with all 3 or any of those cunts, you talkin shit just like anybody else on here so who the fuck are you to be a critic? bicthes like you get no respect from noone not even your own man, i bet money nigga cheats on you and i dont even know him. you coming on here talkin bout call them out blah blah blah ima show the police all this thread blah blah blah first off your defending them and your making threats as well what makes you think you ganna get a pat on the back? as for them if they were smart enough they would probably read all this cuz sooner or later its ganna get back to them its tampa, for crying out loud and they would feel ashamed instead acting hard like most all of them do and still live at home with mommy like you probably do, and get caught again
cuz for you and them there is no learning and its not till you loose something valauble in your life that you wont start regreting any of the shit you pathetic pieces of shit no life hoodlums have done to others
see ive had the same shit done to me when i first moved to tampa and i had well over 10k invested in my em1 where i woke up one morning to go to school and it was gone. 3 weeks later the cops found it stripped on 4 bricks burnt . and for the bastards that did it. all three of them are serving 5-7 years in fldoc its until you have to go see your baby daddy between bullet proof glass that you wont feel bad. and its sad that they are spanish because most tuners here in tampa are including myself difference between me and them is i work hard for somebody like them to take it all away so guess what? take their freedom away take their rights away take their fuckin lives away as far as im concerned bitches aint shit to me their the reason i hope my shit gets jacked so lojack can put some more dickheads behind bars ima leave my keys in the ignition send some of your boys to west tampa hahahaha