General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Thieves caught

Old 08-26-2008, 10:21 PM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by edmel89
Your right, but none the less, i have never done anything anywhere near stealing, I just dont see how someone can do it... After all this, I now hate the movie gone in 60 seconds.... not a good movie at all... car boosting being protrade as something cool, and the main characters, who steal, are the good guys, even tho he was trying to help his brother, still you know...

i just felt bad for my baby, she must of been scared! lol
sorry but that movie is a classic....you'd do anything if your familys life was at stake
Old 08-26-2008, 10:24 PM
That One Guy

Originally Posted by SPOONCIVIC
sorry but that movie is a classic....you'd do anything if your familys life was at stake

yea i know, it was a good movie, but just thinking about all those cars that got stolen... sad sad sad, lol
Old 08-26-2008, 10:25 PM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!

Originally Posted by Borilove24
yo shut your mouth already b you talkin out your neck defending niggas that make our own people look bad. who gives a flying fuck what kind of relationship youve had with all 3 or any of those cunts, you talkin shit just like anybody else on here so who the fuck are you to be a critic? bicthes like you get no respect from noone not even your own man, i bet money nigga cheats on you and i dont even know him. you coming on here talkin bout call them out blah blah blah ima show the police all this thread blah blah blah first off your defending them and your making threats as well what makes you think you ganna get a pat on the back? as for them if they were smart enough they would probably read all this cuz sooner or later its ganna get back to them its tampa, for crying out loud and they would feel ashamed instead acting hard like most all of them do and still live at home with mommy like you probably do, and get caught again
cuz for you and them there is no learning and its not till you loose something valauble in your life that you wont start regreting any of the shit you pathetic pieces of shit no life hoodlums have done to others
see ive had the same shit done to me when i first moved to tampa and i had well over 10k invested in my em1 where i woke up one morning to go to school and it was gone. 3 weeks later the cops found it stripped on 4 bricks burnt . and for the bastards that did it. all three of them are serving 5-7 years in fldoc its until you have to go see your baby daddy between bullet proof glass that you wont feel bad. and its sad that they are spanish because most tuners here in tampa are including myself difference between me and them is i work hard for somebody like them to take it all away so guess what? take their freedom away take their rights away take their fuckin lives away as far as im concerned bitches aint shit to me their the reason i hope my shit gets jacked so lojack can put some more dickheads behind bars ima leave my keys in the ignition send some of your boys to west tampa hahahaha
you hit it on the nose man! great post bro!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:27 PM
That One Guy

Originally Posted by Borilove24
yo shut your mouth already b you talkin out your neck defending niggas that make our own people look bad. who gives a flying fuck what kind of relationship youve had with all 3 or any of those cunts, you talkin shit just like anybody else on here so who the fuck are you to be a critic? bicthes like you get no respect from noone not even your own man, i bet money nigga cheats on you and i dont even know him. you coming on here talkin bout call them out blah blah blah ima show the police all this thread blah blah blah first off your defending them and your making threats as well what makes you think you ganna get a pat on the back? as for them if they were smart enough they would probably read all this cuz sooner or later its ganna get back to them its tampa, for crying out loud and they would feel ashamed instead acting hard like most all of them do and still live at home with mommy like you probably do, and get caught again
cuz for you and them there is no learning and its not till you loose something valauble in your life that you wont start regreting any of the shit you pathetic pieces of shit no life hoodlums have done to others
see ive had the same shit done to me when i first moved to tampa and i had well over 10k invested in my em1 where i woke up one morning to go to school and it was gone. 3 weeks later the cops found it stripped on 4 bricks burnt . and for the bastards that did it. all three of them are serving 5-7 years in fldoc its until you have to go see your baby daddy between bullet proof glass that you wont feel bad. and its sad that they are spanish because most tuners here in tampa are including myself difference between me and them is i work hard for somebody like them to take it all away so guess what? take their freedom away take their rights away take their fuckin lives away as far as im concerned bitches aint shit to me their the reason i hope my shit gets jacked so lojack can put some more dickheads behind bars ima leave my keys in the ignition send some of your boys to west tampa hahahaha

well put! ashley you need to grow up. im not gonna say shit to your home dawgys face, why? im not gonna fight them, they would probley jump my ass, if i caught them try to touch my car i'd go inside and get my big ass trq wrench and clock them up side the head, and call the police, fuck that ghetto ass street fighting and shit, those assholes have no respect, why would i show them respect to try and tell them something to there face.

they would start talking all ghetto and shit.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:29 PM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!

id bet a months pay not one of them would fight one on one
Old 08-26-2008, 10:31 PM

ASH TREY, do your parents know about the abortion yet? Thieves suck!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:32 PM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!

Originally Posted by hochimin

ASH TREY, do your parents know about the abortion yet? Thieves suck!!!!
lol
Old 08-26-2008, 10:33 PM

you hit it on the nose man! great post bro!
thanks bro but shit is all laughs and giggles till you wake up one morning for it to happen to you so everything that was posted was meant. my respect to all the ones that have gone through the same and still manange to brush it off and start out from scratch cuz its easy to say my shit was stolen im done or i get to many tickets im done but it takes a real enthusiast to appriciate what this scene is all about
Old 08-26-2008, 10:34 PM
That One Guy

id bet a months pay not one of them would fight one on one

hell no! of course not, i bet if i got into a fight with one, i would get hit up side the head with a bat by there "boys'

also you guys see the one that works at advance is released?!?!??! already???
Old 08-26-2008, 10:36 PM
Toyota MK1 MR2 FTW!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/djpyllozmr2
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/p...ignore&u=65992
^^^click to ignore PussixD10