General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Thieves caught

Old 08-27-2008, 07:39 AM
Boostaholic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bottlefed
true

but unfortunately, atleast around here, the vast majority of this this kind of shit is committed by spanish pussy ass thugs. If your honda gets stolen or broken into, there's a 90% chance it was a rican
I'm a Rican, you don't see me breaking into Hondas. You honestly can't blame it all on a race as I have seen them all doing this kind of shit. If anything blame it on their parents, regardless of the race, for not keeping their dumbass kids in school so they can get a decent job to afford to live a normal life by earning the things they have.

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 08-27-2008, 07:49 AM
some idiot

Originally Posted by Kirk
I'm a Rican, you don't see me breaking into Hondas. You honestly can't blame it all on a race as I have seen them all doing this kind of shit. If anything blame it on their parents, regardless of the race, for not keeping their dumbass kids in school so they can get a decent job to afford to live a normal life by earning the things they have.
I'm not blaming it ALL on one race.

Of course there are all sorts of people doing this shit, but from what I've seen, when it comes to people stealing hondas, 90% of the time it's spanish

Case in point, all 3 of these fuck ups
Old 08-27-2008, 07:52 AM
They call me Harry

Hmm. Looks like a high school girl? A high school girl getting a good leg up on life by dating 19 and 20 year old criminals, and fuckin around. She's probably got some nice diseases already.

Ash ah ley.......get a clue. Stop dating criminal fucking losers. They're not cool. Anyone who is 20 years old and has to resort to threatening to fight people is someone who is either destined to spend many years in jail, or someone who will never be more than a burger flipper for the rest of their life.

So here's a piece of advice. Ditch the loser boys living in teenage mentalities and go to school. Get your education, and go to college. Get a degree, get a good job making decent money, and live a responsible life. You do that, and you'll watch those three rot in prison for crimes they're probably going to continue to commit.

Oh, and I was the guy who said if someone tries to break into my house, they'll see a face full of 12 gauge shotgun. I'm not joking. Anyone enters my home without my permission and threaten me or attempt to steal my possessions, I shoot first and ask questions later. And you don't survive a hit from a 12 gauge shotgun with a 2 oz. slug travelling at 1000fps from less that 25'.
07 Mazdaspeed3
Old 08-27-2008, 07:57 AM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

Shotguns are for people with no aiming skills and hillbillies. Be a man and get a .44 mag revolver with a 8" barrel. Odds are, the round will go through him and into one of his friends, thus making a more cost-effective kill despite the fact that .44 rounds are more expensive than buckshot.

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 08-27-2008, 08:01 AM

Does anyone know if the general public can sit in on the arrainment or hearing of these criminals. Or how can we find out when they are going to be released so we can greet them personally.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:02 AM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

Originally Posted by bottlefed
I'm not blaming it ALL on one race.

Of course there are all sorts of people doing this shit, but from what I've seen, when it comes to people stealing hondas, 90% of the time it's spanish

Case in point, all 3 of these fuck ups
And people wonder why I hate everyone equally. Spicks, chinks, negros, crackers, krauts, Canadians, limies, ricans, icelanders, wops, honkeys...doesn't matter. If you're a dumb criminal ____________ (insert insensitive racial slur here) , I hate you.

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 08-27-2008, 08:03 AM
All American, rice eater!

no use the shot gun, stainless steel buck shot - shoot the fuckers thru the walls and doors!
Old 08-27-2008, 08:05 AM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!

Originally Posted by GradeA_TireFryer
I had a talk with the owner of that shop a few months ago and warned him of these guys - he said they never come to his shop and he does not know them!
you mean nick?....the fat fvck? dont believe one word he says...he's a total piece of shit too,he runs with all these people.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:10 AM
All American, rice eater!

yea thats him, trust me we know, and he has always been a little shady.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:12 AM
FUCKIN LOOONG BEDD!!!

and who the fvck uses slugs in shot guns when protecting a home?....are you a fvck tard come on....id prefer a buck shot...but over that id pick up my XD 40 cal